PDA

View Full Version : Question about ITP Quad Cross Series

adrenalinefreak
12-22-2005, 12:02 AM
My second post so far. I was readin another thread and saw the ITP Quad Cross Schedule for 2006 and was wondering how you sign up for those races. They seem to be the closest races to me. I live in Las Vegas.

I would be in the Women's Beginner...I posted in my first thread about my first race (Adelanto Grand Prix) in February.

Can you sign up online? Or do you have to mail in entries...if so where can I find the entry form?

Thanks guys (and gals)...

Raptorchick
12-22-2005, 08:12 AM
Welcome to the forums!
I'm not sure about ITP, but there's also the WORCS series that comes close to your area. Here's a link to the 2006 schedule. http://atv.worcsracing.com/2006_Schedule.php

Also, not sure if you already know about it or not, but there is a track in Mesquite, NV that has races as well.
http://www.mesquitemx.com/

400grl
12-22-2005, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by adrenalinefreak
My second post so far. I was readin another thread and saw the ITP Quad Cross Schedule for 2006 and was wondering how you sign up for those races. They seem to be the closest races to me. I live in Las Vegas.

I would be in the Women's Beginner...I posted in my first thread about my first race (Adelanto Grand Prix) in February.

Can you sign up online? Or do you have to mail in entries...if so where can I find the entry form?

Thanks guys (and gals)...

You don't have to sign up until you get to the races!! :) I don't think there is any type of early sign up program like the WORCS series.......we drive from AZ to all the ITP races, and we just sign up in the morning before practice! :) The Women's Beginner class will be happy to get another lady racer, I'm sure!!! There are a few ITP regulars that make the trip from Vegas for the races..........

d kelley
12-22-2005, 11:16 AM
Check your pm adenelinefreak for some race info.

adrenalinefreak
12-22-2005, 02:34 PM
About the Mesquite track...I believe only dirt bikes can ride there. If not let me know because I would like to find a track where I can go and practice.

I'm not aware of any tracks just yet. I am a complete newbie. I am hoping to race quite a bit and also possibly get sponsored, but I'm waiting to act on that until after my first race.

How long have you guys been racing? How do you do?

adrenalinefreak
12-22-2005, 02:46 PM
Sand Hallow Dunes: Me hitting a little jump. Sorry about the picture not being clear, it was getting dark so settings were not going right...but that's me....

Raptorchick
12-22-2005, 03:14 PM
I know that the Mesquite track has hosted a couple of the quad only WORCS races...You can call and ask them if they'll let quads practice.

BTW, cool pic!:cool:

d kelley
12-22-2005, 03:24 PM
Mesquite lets the quads practice every week there is practice. The track is lots of fun and gets prepped every weekend too. Your picture looks pretty cool.

adrenalinefreak
12-22-2005, 03:46 PM
Thanks about the picture...I tried to put up another one, but it said it was too big! I'll probably put up some more...maybe even one without the helmet...lol

What about you guys...any pictures?

I plan on calling about the practicing up at Mesquite...never been on a track before....do you guys ever go up there? Where do you guys do most of your riding? Practicing?

Raptorchick
12-22-2005, 04:08 PM
I like riding at the Oregon dunes the best, but I also like mx. I've had a lot of stuff going on lately so I haven't raced in a long time.
We have quite a few tracks up here in Washington. Some are MX, some are GP/XC and we even have some indoor tracks.
Anyway, this is a pic of me on the mx track at Horn Rapids ORV Park (my favorite track). :)

adrenalinefreak
12-22-2005, 05:06 PM
Nice...

I've never been up north...If I have it was for tennis not mx or anything to do with racing...I used to travel a little bit for tennis, but I wish I would have been riding and racing instead of hitting...

Someday..we will hit Oregon Dunes...I've heard some good things about them...

My favorite so far would have to be Coral Pink...

You plan on racing anytime soon?