PDA

View Full Version : The Rage.

Scott-300ex
12-21-2005, 10:35 PM
Anybody ever read this book?

It was written by Richard Bachman, who is actually Stephen King.

It was written in 1977, its about this 9 year old boy who goes threw life, says he's crazy and insane but seems normal, untill he gets moved to a reformatory because of something he did. Then he goes in and kills teachers and raises hell on the school.

They don't sell this book anymore, do you know why?

Because the kids that did the Columbine shooting read this book and got the idea from this book. So if The Rage would not have been written, there is a chance that Columbine would not have happened.

This makes the book more interesting when I read it.

I'm about half way threw it, my friend owns it and 3 other of his books all together into one book. His early ones, when he was known as Bachman.

Its fun to read. So I was just wondering if anybody knew about this or read the book.

Mxjunkie
12-22-2005, 12:13 AM
I just spend 1-2 hours reading about columbine, I almost forgot about it man, it was so bad it makes me never want to go back to public school ever. Theirs kids like that in my school that draw the doom characters and are heavy into military.. :ermm:

12-22-2005, 01:19 AM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie69
I just spend 1-2 hours reading about columbine, I almost forgot about it man, it was so bad it makes me never want to go back to public school ever. Theirs kids like that in my school that draw the doom characters and are heavy into military.. :ermm: grow a sack

Mxjunkie
12-22-2005, 01:21 AM
Originally posted by MixMasterMike
grow a sack

I got one :rolleyes:

12-22-2005, 01:22 AM
I got one :rolleyes: then why r u scared to go to school?

Mxjunkie
12-22-2005, 01:24 AM
Originally posted by MixMasterMike
then why r u scared to go to school?

I'm not scared I got expelled but to be honest I'll never go back to a public school theres way to mainy frickin' creepos

12-22-2005, 01:26 AM
I'm not scared I got expelled but to be honest I'll never go back to a public school theres way to mainy frickin' creepos you better not go outside then...i went to private school for 9 years and then for high school decided i wanted to attend a public school because i felt Iwas being sheltered. I learned more things at a ****tie as5 public school then I did at a upscale private school. many life lessons learned and learned how to deal with creepos. something I may need later in life when dealing with the public. i was in a very bad high school but was not scared.

12-22-2005, 04:43 AM
Im not going to school today cuz at the end of the day yesterday they announced another bomb threat for today

3rd one in 2 weeks :rolleyes:

My school is useless

12-22-2005, 05:47 AM
i read it, it was in a book that contained 4 of bachman's/kings books...called the bachmna books...it contains rage, the long walk, roadwork, and the running man

he also wrote thinner as bachman

KsE450
12-22-2005, 07:41 AM
This book can be seriously depressing sometimes, I've read it three or four times.

Read the Running Man, the ending of that will REALLY make you think in relation to real world events.

and the Long Walk is a really fascinating book also...

Scott-300ex
12-22-2005, 10:45 AM
If I get bored I'm ganna read more of them. Its like a 2 inch thick book.:eek: LoL.

I went to public school my whole life. Like Mike said, teaches you about life, wut happens happens, not like privates, keep it away from the kids so they have a perfect, safe, non worryable life. Wut happens you gotta deal with, you make things happen too, it teaches you a lot. Gives you experience, then when your let out on your own your used to it.

I alwasys had fun in school since your a person, not a thing people got to hide stuff from. And then you can REALLY F**k with people.:D

:devil:

Guy400
12-22-2005, 03:33 PM
Columbine was going to happen whether or not those idiots read it in a book. They were cowards who couldn't deal with their problems and took the easy way out. Anyone who gets influenced to the point of killing people by a book or video game is a mental midget and had problems to begin with.

hondardr4life
12-22-2005, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by Honda MaNiAc 01
Im not going to school today cuz at the end of the day yesterday they announced another bomb threat for today

3rd one in 2 weeks :rolleyes:

My school is useless

Yea, I go to the same school as he does. I didnt go today either. I thought it was pointless because they would end up evacuating us like usual...