PDA

View Full Version : TRX 250r

Katoom01
12-21-2005, 08:13 PM
Vehicle Description

This is a 1986 TRX250r 2-stroke quad. It has a brand new top end, bottom and tranny with receipts rebuilt by mototech. This bike has 3" extended A-arms with works tripple rate shocks. I have replaced the light in front so it has two laser star lights that are 35 watts. The gas tank is a desert tank that holds 3.4 gallons along with a brand new seat cover and foam which are very soft and comfortable.

The pipe is an FMF SST with silencer and "Nac's" graphics. The nerf bars are pro peg made by AC along with an AC front bumper. It comes with a set of paddles with wheels. The rear end it stock with only the shock being re-valved. The clutch cable has been replaced at the same time of rebuild. The throttle is twist throttle made by motion pro. Rear steel braided brake line. This is a very strong, reliable bike with a lot of speed and handleing. It has been parked for awhile because I got a dirt bike and have never rode the quad since and still fires right up. $3500 obo WILL BARGAIN OR TRADE FOR AND '00 OR NEWER XR650R or CRF450. If you would like to see some pictures you can e-mail me at Katoom01@hotmail.com or call me at 760-717-9758.
http://C:\Documents and Settings\Jose\Desktop\fullquad_JPG_files\fullquad. JPG