PDA

View Full Version : Akriax DVD "The Fallout"

Pappy
12-21-2005, 08:10 PM
Im short on time, but its a blast to watch. Im not even into frrestyle and loved it!

Pappy
12-21-2005, 09:16 PM
ok, i just watched most of it for the second time. the boys have watched it back to back since 5:30 pm:eek: i do not have another quad video that they will do that so im thinking they like it:p

the dvd is just fun to watch! it really showed how much fun these guys are having doing what they love! the editing looked good from where i sit, and i wont even begin to make comparisons as each director/creator has thier own vision.

dan and the gang, you made an old man enjoy an hour of freestyle or freeriding as it were! i wish i could spend next year on the road with you!

watts16
12-21-2005, 09:34 PM
cant wwait till i get the DVD

Disaster
12-21-2005, 09:54 PM
Awaiting my copy too by chance do you get a sent confirmation thing from Akraix..

Wired
12-21-2005, 09:57 PM
We sent Kenny's dvd out on monday, along with everyone else.

Should be seeing your dvd's tomorrow!

Disaster
12-21-2005, 10:01 PM
Woot woot sweet :D im pumped

Mxjunkie
12-21-2005, 10:02 PM
Cant wait to get mine ordered... :cool:

Pappy
12-21-2005, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by Wired
We sent Kenny's dvd out on monday, along with everyone else.

Should be seeing your dvd's tomorrow!

thanks for everything guys, you made our christmas! codys segment looks great! hard to believe he did that with a fractured wrist and on a new quad!

HtFoxChick
12-22-2005, 08:09 AM
Can't wait to see it!! They did have alot of fun and great group of guys!!!!

If every video was the same......they would get old fast.

QuadR8cer12
12-22-2005, 01:31 PM
ahhh I cant wait to see iT!! its killin me reading what everyone is saying about it and havnt seen it yet!!

Atkins
12-22-2005, 02:45 PM
Its like a wet dream...with quads. Amazing vid to say the least, and an awesome homage to Kelly.

HtFoxChick
12-22-2005, 03:03 PM
I really, really hope Kelly's family is touched!! That they captured his spirit in a special way! I just can't wait much longer....I'm with you austin!!!!

Pappy
12-22-2005, 03:08 PM
i took my portable dvd player to work and everyone went nutz about it. none of these guys are into freestyle and watched every second of it! those that had no clue who kelly was were also touched by his segment. i strongly disagree with what he did, but i was touched by the tribute!

the more we watched it(yes, several more times today:p , the more we laughed:D i think there is a few underlying things being stated...like muskrat:huh is he really pissed at muskrats or do they just not listen:devil:

how many times does someone land on thier head and still smile:confused: the dvd did not answer that but shed some light on why these guys are so crazy!

it also shed light on the fact that you can get hurt doing that stuff. derrecks wreck brought me up off the couch!

Pappy
12-22-2005, 03:09 PM
and wth is up with the combine smash up derby:confused: i can honestly say i did not know such a sport existed:cool:

HtFoxChick
12-22-2005, 03:40 PM
The combine Derby made it in?? OMG......That was our county fair....small towns love that stuff!! hahahaha I can't believe the combines made the cut!:D Yeaaaaa......... Redwood County!!!

Watching combines getting smashed and a brewski= now that's entertainment!:rolleyes:

rider250ex
12-22-2005, 04:02 PM
i wont be getting mine until the 27th :ermm:

reed13
12-22-2005, 04:47 PM
from what everyones saying it sounds awsome. mines in maryland now according to ups and it will be here tomorrow!!

QuadR8cer12
12-22-2005, 06:21 PM
those combines were extreeeeeem! hahaha

wvspeedfreak
12-22-2005, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
Im short on time, but its a blast to watch. Im not even into frrestyle and loved it!

Ok.........I'm coming over to watch it :D

Pappy
12-22-2005, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by wvspeedfreak
Ok.........I'm coming over to watch it :D

come on over!

JR3
12-22-2005, 08:13 PM
I saw it tonite. huevos 8 is still better i wish they did more footage at travis pastranas house

HtFoxChick
12-23-2005, 10:53 AM
Ok, watched the vid. Saw it once threw, thought ok, lets see that again. Watched it 3 more times and I have to say, I LOVE IT! It is filled with so much and i love the music choices. Only thing they need to change is get a more expensive camera ....so... save up boys! Your on the right track!!!!:D Damn you muskrat!!! hahahaha

A4StrokeGuy
12-23-2005, 11:04 AM
Just watched my copy, awsome doesn't describe it! Very creative shots and the dune action was nuts. As much as i hate seeing people getting hurt its about time someone had a real crash section. Living in a small town i can relate to the Combine demolition derby, i think there should be more of that in there lol:p

A round of applause for the Akraix boys

quadboy38
12-23-2005, 04:21 PM
so i havent received mine yet nor have i got an email saying it has been sent out and i preordered way back at like the end of october

cool 300ex
12-23-2005, 04:28 PM
I can't wait to watch it i should have mine on the 27th! O well Christmas day i will just have to watch Huevos 8!

Pappy
12-23-2005, 04:31 PM
i think they did good with codys segment. he wants to be in the next one, but unhurt and doing a few things he is working on now:devil:

QuadR8cer12
12-23-2005, 04:47 PM
lets see some freestyle from cody:cool: we will build a mini metal ramp just for him :devil:

reed13
12-28-2005, 12:07 PM
i'd bet cody would do awsome off a ramp. hes already is awsome on his quad now he needs to take that skill to a ramp:devil:

Pappy
12-28-2005, 12:27 PM
i think i would lose a wife if i let him hit a ramp:p

bansheeguy77
12-28-2005, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by HtFoxChick
Ok, watched the vid. Saw it once threw, thought ok, lets see that again. Watched it 3 more times and I have to say, I LOVE IT! It is filled with so much and i love the music choices. Only thing they need to change is get a more expensive camera ....so... save up boys! Your on the right track!!!!:D Damn you muskrat!!! hahahaha

why do you say that about the camera? quality problem or? i havent seen the vid im just curious...

dangle
12-28-2005, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by bansheeguy77
why do you say that about the camera? quality problem or? i havent seen the vid im just curious...

They don't have the fancy pants 16mm cam yet.... on the other hand wes miller does... So technically h8 should blow the fallout out of the water but it doesn't...

Mike

Dan_Guetter
12-28-2005, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by dangle
They don't have the fancy pants 16mm cam yet.... on the other hand wes miller does... So technically h8 should blow the fallout out of the water but it doesn't...

Mike

Half of Big Norm's segment (last one) was shot on 16mm ;) We'll be there by this time next year... and maybe a little HD splashed in the mix as well.... uh oh!!!! :macho

TheFontMaster
12-28-2005, 11:54 PM
Well it sounds like a crazy video, I gotta go and buy it now:macho . Some mini freestyle in the next one would be great too. Pappy, heres another one you might not have heard of, school bus figure 8 raceing.:eek2:

Pappy
12-29-2005, 04:42 AM
i have seen the school bus thing before!

cody has been taking his copy of the dvd everywhere he goes. his favorite section is kelly changs segment and i think big norms. im telling you this, every single person that has seen this has nothing but positives to say. i dont claim its the best dvd ever produced, but it relays something no other movie ive seen about quads does,i just dont know how to put it in words.

in best gump voice" i am not a smart man":p (atleast at 6 in the morning:D