PDA

View Full Version : $$ questions

Alaska Racer
12-21-2005, 06:51 PM
How much does a 05 preditor cost?

wolffie
12-21-2005, 06:56 PM
i bought my 2005 TLD edition for $5300 but i got a hell of a deal. i believe MSRP is $6400! that is the TLD though. what state you live in?

Alaska Racer
12-21-2005, 07:01 PM
sitka, alaska

wolffie
12-21-2005, 07:09 PM
damn dude, you are way out there. i am from upstate ny! Alaska is a nice place to live though. you got nice scenery, good hunting, and places to ride sleds and quads.

yeah anyways, go to www.polarisindustries.com and do a search on a dealer locater. find some local dealers and call them up for prices. good luck bro.

Alaska Racer
12-21-2005, 07:48 PM
hey thanks for the imput, i love it up here, i hunt and ride everyday almost. ive never been to new york but it looks nice in the movies haha. thanks

wolffie
12-22-2005, 12:20 PM
yeah dude i live in upstate NY( thank god) not the city. it is a good thing too b/c i could not handle massive amounts of snobby whiney people! im out here in the country where there are lots of trails and TREES.

Alaska Racer
12-22-2005, 07:34 PM
nice, yeah i cant stand cities, way to many people and takes to long to get places. i love it in alaska, theres so much to do. my family and me and my friends go out boating and stuff like that, there is a really nice place to ride that you ahve to take your quad out in the boat to get to. its a huged island there is a lot of hill climbs and little bit of sand, you can go riding on a beach i will have to post some pics of it next time i go out there, its a realyl nice place to ride.

wolffie
12-23-2005, 01:48 PM
sounds nice

Alaska Racer
12-27-2005, 03:38 PM
so do you trail ride were your from or do you race?

wolffie
12-27-2005, 05:26 PM
i pretty much just trail ride. i built a little course in my back yard. the ground in my back yard is hard packed clay, so we made kind of a little race track. there are some small singles and doubles, but wer are working on a 60 foot table top. i also made a couple of wood jumps, which are kick ***!
a couple of my friends'sparents own land, so we do alot of fast paced trail riding. the other quads i compete with are 400ex, 450r's, yfz's, and 660 raptors, so we tend to like going quick!
i have been getting into a little bit of freestyle. nothing to really brag about. so far i can pull, no handers (landings too), no footers, nothings, and can cans.