PDA

View Full Version : Yoshimura or Curtis Sparks full exhaust system

Built_300EX
12-20-2005, 04:29 PM
Ok, I will have the money to buy whatever exhaust I want and I don't care about the price. Which is honestly the BEST pipe, not for the dollar but just the best pipe. I just really want to get the MOST powerful pipe for my quad. I see alot of sparks exhaust in the signatures on this site; however, you hear alot of people saying get this exhaust, it's the best for the buck. I just want the best. Please reply soon. Thanks.

Sjorge450R
12-20-2005, 04:53 PM
i was a click away from getting a RS-3 full system for my 300ex when I remembered about Supertrapp. So i checked out supertrapps IDS-2 and liked it better so i got that. But if you are going to get a yoshi get it here, its mad cheap.

http://www.motoxoutlet.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=204

ZeroLogic
12-20-2005, 04:57 PM
i would go with a sparks

i love mine it has a great power gain and it sounds nice and i think its top of the line quilaty

i think sparks and yoshi are tied IMO

bwamos
12-20-2005, 05:39 PM
I agree.

You cant go wrong with either pipe. They are both aswome pipes.

On a 300ex.. if you're looking at the non-spark arrestor types, go with the Yoshi. The Sparks X-4 w/ turndown extends about an inch past the rear grab bar. I had to shorten mine 2 inches for clearance to avoid damaging it. Other than that the pipe rocks.

300ex73
12-21-2005, 09:42 AM
Get the Sparks pipe.