watts16
12-19-2005, 07:48 PM
very interesting im going to watch the whole thing

JDiablo
12-19-2005, 07:57 PM
yea its a long one,go get a gatorade and sit back and be bewildered:o

400exrules
12-19-2005, 08:09 PM
is that stupid governmental conspiracy video....where they set it up to look like the US government planned the attack on the trade center so we could invade and take oil?

Punk'd
12-19-2005, 08:15 PM
Wow.. Long.. I think ill watch it peice by peice.

trx400exat00
12-19-2005, 08:15 PM
i watched 3 min of it but from what i saw and gathered was that they are trying to see we facted it sumhow?? if that s so that really ticks me off but please tell me what they are trying to prove! the pic quality sucks thats why i dont WANT believe it!

ShiftFMX
12-19-2005, 09:01 PM
Damn, I just sat here for an hour and watched that whole thing...pretty interesing actually, worth watching I think

Warnerade
12-19-2005, 09:08 PM
my gf saw the pentagon the day after it happened...she said there was plan wreckage everywhere, she wouldnt even bother to watch this becuase she knew what she saw. She didnt say there was a hole in the walls...but it was much bigger then what the film shows.

I also heard that the government knocked down the world trade centers so they could have the necesary air space for an "area 51 project":ermm:

400exrules
12-19-2005, 09:24 PM
lol i just watched the whole thing, wtf is going on around here...im goin to australia!

ShiftFMX
12-19-2005, 09:58 PM
Here's (http://www.ebaumsworld.com/flash/endofworld.html) a pretty good movie on whats going on! Pretty accurate I believe :p

400exrules
12-19-2005, 10:32 PM
yah, seen that too lol, hilarious!

culookn
12-19-2005, 10:38 PM
makes ya wonder

honduh440
12-19-2005, 11:49 PM
the only thing that gets me is all the explosions on the building several floors away from the main explosion

JDiablo
12-20-2005, 05:43 AM
Originally posted by honduh440
the only thing that gets me is all the explosions on the building several floors away from the main explosion

BLACKeR
12-20-2005, 05:56 AM

heat, gas lines, high voltage electrical, lots of electronics, and im pretty sure thousands of gallons of jet fuel didnt just say on one floor. the only thing that gets me is that people throw out common sence and actually believe nutso stuff off the internet.

XCAdam89
12-20-2005, 06:00 AM
Originally posted by NacsRacer027
my gf saw the pentagon the day after it happened...she said there was plan wreckage everywhere, she wouldnt even bother to watch this becuase she knew what she saw. She didnt say there was a hole in the walls...but it was much bigger then what the film shows.

I also heard that the government knocked down the world trade centers so they could have the necesary air space for an "area 51 project":ermm:

My dad works like 2 blocks over from the pentagon, and my friend's dad works in the pentagon, but where the plane hit, was where his office was, but it was getting renovated, so he was on the other side of the building...

Robin Hood
12-20-2005, 02:17 PM
It def. makes you think.

JDiablo
12-20-2005, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by BLACKeR
heat, gas lines, high voltage electrical, lots of electronics, and im pretty sure thousands of gallons of jet fuel didnt just say on one floor. the only thing that gets me is that people throw out common sence and actually believe nutso stuff off the internet.

It would not happen simeltaneosuly(sp) like it did like that,and jet fuel going beneath the plane as soon as it hits,BS

AtvMxRider
12-20-2005, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by Robin Hood
It def. makes you think.

No it doesn't Do you people really believe that a missle was fired from that plane before it hit???? It is just a anti-war ***** trying to make the government look bad is all it is.:rolleyes:

wilkin250r
12-20-2005, 03:22 PM
Yeah. The government blew up the Pentagon, and the world trade center, all so we could get oil.

They also blew up the levees in New Orleans because GWB hates black people.

And if you foward this to at least 10 people, then Bill Gates will send you $10,000.

AtvMxRider
12-20-2005, 03:47 PM
I'd like to see a Boeing 757 fly straight up that guys *****$:rolleyes: That is such bullchit

rebelbanshee
12-20-2005, 04:10 PM
I find this funny. The same people that believe Bush blew up the twin towers and the pentagan, dont believe Saddam is bad news and is capapable of causing trouble. Shows how backwards and F'ed up some people are.....sheesh:confused:

AtvMxRider
12-20-2005, 04:13 PM
:ermm:

Robin Hood
12-20-2005, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
:ermm:

So your all saying that none of the evidence in the video is true? Even the part where the gov't said a commercial airliner hit the pentagon, and science, no not even, common sense from a first grader, can put together that a big plane, wouldn't make a small hole? I'm not saying Bush is out to kill americans for oil in afghanistan, hell I dont know where I stand on this topic, but you do have to admit, some of the stuff is pretty crazy.

wilkin250r
12-20-2005, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by rebelbanshee
I find this funny. The same people that believe Bush blew up the twin towers and the pentagan, dont believe Saddam is bad news and is capapable of causing trouble. Shows how backwards and F'ed up some people are.....sheesh:confused:

Indeed. They think that our own President is such an evil person that he will kill thousands upon thousands of innocent people, so that he can go after oil.

Yet they refuse to believe that Saddam could possibly be capable of such actions, even though he has a PROVEN track record of doing exactly that (1st gulf war, Kuwait).

By the way, I got the bumper, thanks! ;)

AtvMxRider
12-20-2005, 04:24 PM
some of the stuff is pretty crazy.

No it's not people will just believe anything they see on tv or the internet. I don't believe on second of that video. :ermm:

Robin Hood
12-20-2005, 04:26 PM
No it's not people will just believe anything they see on tv or the internet. I don't believe on second of that video. :ermm:

Maybe it's just me then, I have a nack of seeing both sides of debates, regardless of what its about, and I have my beliefs and disbeliefs on both sides. Do I think Bush planned this? Not at all. Do I think the Gov't is hiding material linked to 9/11? Yes.

This stupid crap will get me thinking all night damnit. :grr:

wilkin250r
12-20-2005, 04:31 PM
So your all saying that none of the evidence in the video is true? Even the part where the gov't said a commercial airliner hit the pentagon, and science, no not even, common sense from a first grader, can put together that a big plane, wouldn't make a small hole? I'm not saying Bush is out to kill americans for oil in afghanistan, hell I dont know where I stand on this topic, but you do have to admit, some of the stuff is pretty crazy.

Let's just say, for arguement's sake, that it WASN'T a commercial liner.

Just because the government is trying to hide the real truth does NOT mean that the government is directly behind the cause, or that they are in a horrible conspiracy to kill American people and gain oil and money.

Why is the whole world about a conspiracy to crush the little man? As if these people, with billions of dollars to their name, have nothing better to do than crush your hopes and dreams and hold you down.

Sometimes, believe it or not, some conspiracies are to protect you from your own stupidity, or better yet, to protect OTHER people from your stupidity.

AtvMxRider
12-20-2005, 04:35 PM
Maybe it's just me then, I have a nack of seeing both sides of debates, regardless of what its about, and I have my beliefs and disbeliefs on both sides. Do I think Bush planned this? Not at all. Do I think the Gov't is hiding material linked to 9/11? Yes.

This stupid crap will get me thinking all night damnit. :grr:

Yeah I can go all night on this too but I will probably get this thread closed( I have a nack for that;) ) In the video they talk about all these other tall buildings that have caught fire and not collapsed. Ok, did a ****ing plane crash into any of those other buildings? NO! they talk about explosions going off like there were bombs planted. Do any you ever think that there are things that will explode inside of a building when it catches fire??? About the Pentagon, nevermind I am not going to even comment on that one cause it pissed me off. What really gets me is that moron says that a missle was fired from the second plane right before it hit the second tower. Did anyone see a exhaust trail from the missle??? Thought not. People like the guy that made this video and other like it need to be dropped right smack dab in the middle of downtown Bagdad

Robin Hood
12-20-2005, 04:41 PM
Yeah I can go all night on this too but I will probably get this thread closed( I have a nack for that;) ) In the video they talk about all these other tall buildings that have caught fire and not collapsed. Ok, did a ****ing plane crash into any of those other buildings? NO! they talk about explosions going off like there were bombs planted. Do any you ever think that there are things that will explode inside of a building when it catches fire??? About the Pentagon, nevermind I am not going to even comment on that one cause it pissed me off. What really gets me is that moron says that a missle was fired from the second plane right before it hit the second tower. Did anyone see a exhaust trail from the missle??? Thought not. People like the guy that made this video and other like it need to be dropped right smack dab in the middle of downtown Bagdad

I thought he was comparing the burning buildings to the smaller one that wasn't hit by the plane but caught on fire from debris or something coming from the twin towers. And the missile thing I have my doubts about too, but its just the fact that the gov't was nabbing all the security cameras that filmed the pentagon attack, and that the peices of the wreckage were transported out of the facility in a covered up box. It just seems like they are trying to keep something from escaping to the public. I think the whole "We shot our own plane down in PA" thing is a load though...

coolex
12-20-2005, 04:45 PM
this is cazy i always beleived that people from afganistan and iraq and all those did this but now after seeing all of this hard evidence agianst what i thought before there is not a doubt in my mind it was planned now im goin to be mad at this countrys overment forever this is a real life changer watching this it makes me think what scheme do the have baked up now is boston or los angeles next or ne thing else next we may never know or it could change our life very soon

AtvMxRider
12-20-2005, 04:53 PM
I but its just the fact that the gov't was nabbing all the security cameras that filmed the pentagon attack, and that the peices of the wreckage were transported out of the facility in a covered up box. It just seems like they are trying to keep something from escaping to the public.

Because it is the damn Pentagon. It's not like it hit the local 7-11. It has to do with National security. In my honest opinion the American people know more than they need to. A reporter is the biggest peice of chit to every walk the face of the earth, next to a lawyer:ermm:

wilkin250r
12-20-2005, 04:53 PM
but its just the fact that the gov't was nabbing all the security cameras that filmed the pentagon attack, and that the peices of the wreckage were transported out of the facility in a covered up box. It just seems like they are trying to keep something from escaping to the public.

The government doesn't let cameras INSIDE the Pentagon, why would they allow outside cameras to film the inside when there is a gaping hole in the wall?

Standard security measures. Even if they ARE a little ridiculous, they are still standard.

Robin Hood
12-20-2005, 04:58 PM
Very true. Anyway, my brains starting to hurt, so Im going to start my physics project due tomorrow, then go to sleep and forget all about it. I love procrastinating, especially when I spend my time on a quad related website, arguing over 9/11. :D

Boy I can't wait to see my teachers face when I try to explain why I didn't do my project. But hey, I learned more on here then I ever would in physics. Lol

AtvMxRider
12-20-2005, 05:01 PM
Anybody who believes anything on that video is a moron

Honda TRX250ex
12-20-2005, 06:02 PM
your a real ******* jerry!
make me look like a ***got
i belive some of the things there but not all. i think the govorment has something to do with 9/11

AtvMxRider
12-20-2005, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by Honda TRX250ex

Don't blame me:confused:

coolex
12-20-2005, 06:25 PM
i think it is a good point that there was only a 16 foot wide hole in the pentagon and all the surronding windows were fine and stuff but no sign of the motors or the wings

Honda400exrox
12-20-2005, 06:40 PM
i belive some of the things there but not all. i think the govorment has something to do with 9/11

why would you post if he put the pic?:rolleyes: :confused:

Titanium
12-20-2005, 06:43 PM
I have a friend that lived in Pennsylvania that was a gunsmith and the plan that crashed in the middle of nowhere crashed about equivlent to about 4 blocks from his house! he said that there was no smoke at all when it happend and all he heard was a jet flying by but he said it didn't sound like a commercial airliner he said it sounded like a jet fighter flyin over.

Honda TRX250ex
12-20-2005, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by Honda400exrox
why would you post if he put the pic?:rolleyes: :confused:
because i wanted to post my opinion and no one was posting so i didnt feel like waiting
and i wasent being serious either

Honda400exrox
12-20-2005, 06:49 PM
because i wanted to post my opinion and no one was posting so i didnt feel like waiting
and i wasent being serious either

Oh

How can people think their own government is killing them for oil?
Like damn lay off the acid

wilkin250r
12-20-2005, 08:28 PM
Ok, guys, let's keep the discussion clean and non-offensive.

Titanium
12-20-2005, 08:35 PM
I think that documentary was put together really well. alot of documentaries like that don't have info to back up their stories and this one did. i love conspiracy stuff like this lol.

Warnerade
12-20-2005, 08:55 PM
theres no consipiracy....its just someone with way to much time on their hands who beleives the government is out to get them...

Titanium
12-20-2005, 08:57 PM
theres no consipiracy....its just someone with way to much time on their hands who beleives the government is out to get them...

Ya prolly. i google sum of that info and holy sh*t! there's alot of info on this stuff:eek2: .

JDiablo
12-20-2005, 09:02 PM

I think you summed it all up

cletusEX
12-20-2005, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by Titanium
I have a friend that lived in Pennsylvania that was a gunsmith and the plan that crashed in the middle of nowhere crashed about equivlent to about 4 blocks from his house! he said that there was no smoke at all when it happend and all he heard was a jet flying by but he said it didn't sound like a commercial airliner he said it sounded like a jet fighter flyin over.

Well that would make sense considering that plane went down due to passengers fighting with the terrorists (there where not any bombs on board). As far as that documentary BS, who can predict what a commercial airline of that size would do to a building. All the "evidence" that video showed was the equivalent to comparing apples to oranges. Fires are one thing but a couple thousand ton plane smacking into a building is a different story. I remember seeing all that the day it happened and have talked to more than a few people who where at ground level and there is no doubt what happened. I guess some people just like controversy (no matter the cost).:ermm:

ZeroLogic
12-20-2005, 09:21 PM
makes you think

i think its a guy that has over due taxes and the goverment trying to find them

stiffy
12-20-2005, 09:39 PM
I find stuff like this fascinating. I'm sure a bunch of stuff on that video is BS but maybe not who knows definately not me or any of you guys maybe that's how the guy wants to spend his time who cares. It's interesting

BLACKeR
12-20-2005, 09:43 PM
so the government is smart enough to plan this whole thing and keep it under wraps, but they arnt good enough to keep some chubby internet wacko from figuring out their whole plan? come on! i know people love to think they know everything. but tell me how many peopel on this site have worked for the NTSB reconstructing plane crashes? how many people here work for the CIA or FBI and have any kind of knowledge about this stuff.... uhh...i have a friend who was in a field and he said it didnt sound right. your friends an F-ing farmer. the plane didnt go MOOO when it flew over! yeah, it sounded wierd to him. or well yeah some of that stuff on the video is way off, but i believe the rest. so a guy can make up a couple completly bogus things and that doesnt affect his credability for the rest at all? use some reasoning skill when you see somethign like that. i could make a film for the internet that proves that im a chubacabra. sadly i think a couple of you woudl believe it....but it still wouldnt be true.

Plante400
12-21-2005, 12:43 PM
i watched the whole thing.. there deffinetley are some shady things about the whole 9/11 deal.

everyones post is an opinion. u dont know a damn thing about what happend unless u actually do work inside the government. so how bout we dont put other people down for saying what they think

i do believe the government knows Alot more about everything that we could even dream of.

watch the video. its hard not to believe the video fottage of Osama AND the quotes from people..

o well

Robin Hood
12-21-2005, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by Plante400
i watched the whole thing.. there deffinetley are some shady things about the whole 9/11 deal.

everyones post is an opinion. u dont know a damn thing about what happend unless u actually do work inside the government. so how bout we dont put other people down for saying what they think

i do believe the government knows Alot more about everything that we could even dream of.

watch the video. its hard not to believe the video fottage of Osama AND the quotes from people..

o well

Thats kinda how I feel, I think people should think outside the box more, and not just be so pig headed.

SHANE03EX
12-21-2005, 02:06 PM
I dont really know what to think either way but the FACTS are what is interesting. Like only 1 of 8 black boxes recovered while a passport lands unharmed on the ground. Or flight 93 which we have all seen the footage of. We have seen many passenger flights crash and seen the crash sites afterwards, flight 93 had no wreckage whatsoever. Just a hole in the ground. I don't know either way so be sure to read my whole post so you don't start calling me a government hater. I am just saying..............

Hondadudeehhhh
12-21-2005, 03:02 PM
well i dont think anyone know whats a huge jet would do to a huge building? Correct me if im wrong but i dont think its ever happened before. The plain crashing in the PA field, was traveling at over 500mph right? Well something heading straight for the ground that fast isnt exactly going tp spread out.

if you think our government is corrupt, move to canada.

MOFO
12-21-2005, 03:20 PM
You know what makes ME think? This thread. I cant believe what I'm reading.

Does anyone here actually believe OUR gov't is resposible for what happened on Sept 11th ? Do you really think they planted bombs and shot planes out of the sky? :rolleyes:

Its scary what our schools are teaching our kids - seeing this as the outcome.

DEAL
12-21-2005, 06:04 PM
It doesn't matter ...
Any big even in our history is going to be questioned ... I mean look at all those idiots who still think elvis is alive?
or that the moon landing was fake.
There are always going to be so called "facts" that will make people believe differently about what really happend.
I'm sure the families of the people killed in those planes really enjoyed watching that.

400exrules
12-21-2005, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by Plante400

o well

exactly! I agree. Some people believe 100% and stand behind everything their news anchors tell them.

u cant deny, if u watched the whole video, some of it did seem kinda strange...but im just judging it from the evidence on the video, and you all should too. I wasnt standing their when the planes crashed into the towers, and i wasnt on the pentagon lawns watching the ''object'' fly into it........neither were any of you as far as i know. I can just work with what im told

PunkA$$
12-21-2005, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by MOFO
You know what makes ME think? This thread. I cant believe what I'm reading.

Does anyone here actually believe OUR gov't is resposible for what happened on Sept 11th ? Do you really think they planted bombs and shot planes out of the sky?

Did you watch the whole video start to finish?

I don't think everybody necessarily believes that the government planned and carried out the attacks (I don't anyways), but rather that there are many facts being covered up or altered for one reason or another. One that stood out for me were the five frames of the "commercial plane" hitting the pentagon that looked nothing like plane and leaving nearly zero plane wreckage behind. Another was the plane crashing in the field, again leaving no wreckage what so ever.

Unless the video footage I just saw was seriously tampered with. Like somebody said before, makes you think.

MOFO
12-21-2005, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by Punk*****
One that stood out for me were the five frames of the "commercial plane" hitting the pentagon that looked nothing like plane and leaving nearly zero plane wreckage behind. Another was the plane crashing in the field, again leaving no wreckage what so ever.

Unless the video footage I just saw was seriously tampered with. Like somebody said before, makes you think.

"Makes you think" - what the hell does it "make you think"???...how about explaining what your getting at rather then beating around the bush.

So, you are doubting those planes smashed into the buildings? If not, what are you saying or "thinking"?????

Its pretty cut and dry - either you believe what really happened, or you dont. Which is it?

You people make me sick to be honest. Our country is attacked by terrorist from another country, thousands of people die and you "think" our gov't was involved or is covering up for them.

tdsongster
12-21-2005, 07:39 PM
I think our government is actually run by aliens from the planet omnicronpu$$yi8...

PunkA$$
12-21-2005, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by MOFO
"Makes you think" - what the hell does it "make you think"???...how about explaining what your getting at rather then beating around the bush.

Didn't think I was beating around the bush. All I was saying is it a appears some facts were covered up or altered. That is the extent of my opinion on the subject. Get it.

Also I don't think it is all that "cut and dry". I certainly don't believe everything stated in that video but I also don't believe everything reported by the media. I choose to form my own beliefs and opinions not necessarily conforming to those of others.

I know this is a touchy subject and I always try not to offend anyone. I am Canadian you know.

Honda TRX250ex
12-21-2005, 07:54 PM
you know what makes me think
woman! no one gets them:huh

Warnerade
12-21-2005, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by 400exrules
exactly! I agree. Some people believe 100% and stand behind everything their news anchors tell them.

u cant deny, if u watched the whole video, some of it did seem kinda strange...but im just judging it from the evidence on the video, and you all should too. I wasnt standing their when the planes crashed into the towers, and i wasnt on the pentagon lawns watching the ''object'' fly into it........neither were any of you as far as i know. I can just work with what im told my gf was at the pentagon shortyl after it happened, she said there was plain wreckage everywhere.

Im gonna beleive me gf over some fat dork.

BLACKeR
12-22-2005, 04:49 AM
my gf was at the pentagon shortyl after it happened, she said there was plain wreckage everywhere.

i agree, i seem to remember seeing wreckage everywhere when i saw it on TV. what shocks me so much, is the lack of critical thinking. when i saw this video the first time the first thing i did was think about what i already knew and i remembered footage i had seen. and knew the movie was a fraud. as far as a passport surviving and only one black box. that wierd kind of stuff happens all the time. explosions are strange strange things. at hiroshima when an atomic bomb went off they found a watch with hardly a scratch on it. the time had stopped, but the watch was intact. the dude wearing it? POOF. im sure theres stuff we dont know, but its mostly stuff we shouldnt know. i distrust the government plenty. i think most politicians are sneaky lying skum, who just want to steal my money. they are people though. when you see somethign like this, use some critical thinking. to be honest a lot of these responces just sound dumb and uneducated. theres a reason this video is only on the internet.