PDA

View Full Version : Its Time For New Plastic

muff
06-29-2002, 06:43 PM
I don't know about you guys, but i am in need of new plastic bad, just look at the pics, i'm planning on getting the shiney maier silver with nacs graphics and seat cover, if you have any comments or suggestions on this set up please let me know

check out these pics of my horrible plastic

muff
06-29-2002, 06:44 PM
from the front

muff
06-29-2002, 06:59 PM
my 300 plastic is bad too but thats cause it flipped in a race, it wasnt my fault, a guy on a banshee cut me off and pushed me into a hay bale, not pretty

i'm thinking about getting silver for this also, i heard that silver doesnt show scratches as easily, does anyone know of a graphics kit and seat that'll go good with silver plastic on a 300, i'd get nacs for that too but they dont make it for a 300ex

Punk13rym
06-29-2002, 07:32 PM
i think you need new plastics

maverick
06-29-2002, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by Punk13rym
i think you need new plastics

Its pronouced PLASTIC no S at the end ;)

Ill take your old seat cover if you wanna give it away...or sell for cheap!

muff
06-29-2002, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by maverick

Ill take your old seat cover if you wanna give it away...or sell for cheap!

its practically brand new, no rips or tears from what i can see from the top, the guy who put it on left it kinda loose, so its not even streatched out at all

i will put it up for sale when i get my new cover/graphics/plastic
a new one's 60, so i'm going to try to sell this one around 40 + shipping

250rmike
06-30-2002, 09:31 PM
what are you doing with your plastic? i know guy who needs sopme plastic for woods riding so he doesnt care what i looks like.(he got his 400 really cheap and missing alot)

muff
06-30-2002, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by 250rmike
what are you doing with your plastic? i know guy who needs sopme plastic for woods riding so he doesnt care what i looks like.(he got his 400 really cheap and missing alot)

well so far maverick wants my seat cover and someone else wants the stickers, and i guess your friend will get the plastic, but it'll be like a month or so, i need to order a TON of other stuff first, my chain just broke and cracked the casing again, last year it happened on my 300, i need a Lonestar antifade hub, new ball bearings for my a-arms (the guy never greased them), new bearings for the right front wheel, and then i'm getting plastic, i have a set of propegs and a clutch cable that should be on its way by now, i have to spend too much money to fix it up, only if i knew its condition before i bought it

oh yeah and i'm gonna fix of matrix250r's LT when he gets his frame back, so i think i'll be a little short on cash

and i'm planning on getting a polishing kit like chris waters has