PDA

View Full Version : Cannondale maintenence???

SikSix
12-19-2005, 02:09 PM
I just bought a Cannondale Moto that is highly tricked out. +4+1 Houser longtravle a-arms, Lonestar axles, Total Control Suspension, Houser Stearing Stem w/Tag bars, Douglus beedlocks and holeshot mx tires, HMF carbon fiber pipe, The motor was sent to Honda of Troy by the former owner.

What i was wandering is, how hard is it to work on these bikes, and if i cant do it what is the cheapest place to send it.

Also what kind of sites are there where I can order some arts for it?

Honda TRX250ex
12-19-2005, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by SikSix
I just bought a Cannondale Moto that is highly tricked out. +4+1 Houser longtravle a-arms, Lonestar axles, Total Control Suspension, Houser Stearing Stem w/Tag bars, Douglus beedlocks and holeshot mx tires, HMF carbon fiber pipe, The motor was sent to Honda of Troy by the former owner.

What i was wandering is, how hard is it to work on these bikes, and if i cant do it what is the cheapest place to send it.

Also what kind of sites are there where I can order some arts for it?
kinda arts? or do you mean parts. www.rockmountainatv.com is the best place i think.
If you have worked on quads its not that easy, but if you havent its kinda hard. Its just a bunch of know how.

450Redrider5
01-02-2006, 12:45 PM
You will probally get more feedback if you post this thread in the atk/cannondale information section or at www.cannondaleriders.com

CannondaleRider
01-02-2006, 04:27 PM
There won't be many places to send it, that I would trust, because there are no longer Cannondale dealerships. There may be an ATK dealership by you, but I don't know.

The route you should go, just learn to work on it yourself. They can be intimidating at first, because they are so different from everything else, but once you figure it out, it is very simple.

Come over to the Cannondaleriders Forum (http://www.cannondaleriders.com/vbb) and look around, ask any questions you may have. Whatever help you need, a lot of us will be able to help you out.

Then after a while, you'll no longer need help, you'll know it all;)