PDA

View Full Version : I think Huevos 8 put a cap on it

Jersey450R
12-19-2005, 01:15 PM
wow, wes really out did himself on this one. the bonus footage would be enough for me. great job!.

Scro
12-19-2005, 01:43 PM
I hope that I will be able to agree when mine gets here. Is it still centered around freestyle or just riding in general?

Got nads?
12-19-2005, 02:13 PM
I really didn't think it was all that good, however I have been watching alot more nitro circus and may be comparing the two.

jlhughes750
12-19-2005, 02:15 PM
Its awsome!!! mostly cause i'm in it.....but its still awsome!!!

Its got alot of different riding............some bikers,some desert,some rocks, and a killer rhino!!!!!!!!

I watched it saturday night with Wes and the rest of the gang!!!
I got my copy and watched it 5 times since then!!!:D

later, J

300exr
12-19-2005, 05:56 PM
i love it, i got mine from the premier in Wilkes Barre PA this weekend, its deff the coolest thing ive ever watched.

Hondadudeehhhh
12-19-2005, 05:58 PM
hmmm... i wonder when i will get mine :ermm: for those of us that pre ordered from x factor when should we expect them?

Raptorchick
12-19-2005, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by Hondadudeehhhh
hmmm... i wonder when i will get mine :ermm: for those of us that pre ordered from x factor when should we expect them?

I don't know if X-Factor received their supply of huevos 8 yet, but I do know that they just got "The Quadfather" DVD's back from duplication on Thursday and began shipping those on Friday. :cool:

Mxjunkie
12-19-2005, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by Got nads?
I really didn't think it was all that good, however I have been watching alot more nitro circus and may be comparing the two.

The nitro circus's and crusty demons is where its at :D No real layout to them which I love and its not the same stuff persay every movie

BlasterEaten250
12-19-2005, 07:15 PM
What are all the segments?

QuadR8cer12
12-19-2005, 07:16 PM
what are you talking about??

nitros 1-3 are all formatted the same way,they have basically alot of teh same locations and type of content but the stuff keeps getting sicker and sicker. I love all three of the nirtos circus videos. But you cant say there all different layouts because they even have some of the same names for the segments. "Black Wensday" for example

Mxjunkie
12-19-2005, 07:25 PM
Its segments but theres alot of random clips inbetween which makes it nice if that makes any sense..

jrspawn
12-19-2005, 08:10 PM
Huevos 8 was ok my opinion. For someone that is into the whole offroad scene, its a great movie. Im more into just the MX scene. I was a little let down with it, just seems to be the same as previous ones, but by far the best video quality out of any motorsports video. I think carpe diem 2 has got H8 beat by a good bit for the MX guys.

Jusitn

tamehart
12-19-2005, 09:14 PM
I thought H8 has more than outdone itself. The different camera shots and footage used in this movie was so great. The quality of the film turned out incredible, even on our big screen. Wes puts a lot of time and money into making a film like this. I can't imagine for all those Heli shots it wasn't cheap. Those shots add such a great angle to the movie. It is definitaley a movie worth buying, and if you aren't going to buy it....watch it! Support those who support us.

Jersey450R
12-20-2005, 05:21 AM
One of the big differences in this Huevos film is its so filled with action. Some of the previous films wes did i tended to get a little bored 3/4 the way through a scene. H-8 is so action packed, theres always something going on. This video really captures the whole outdoor/racing/playriding scene not only with quads, but with 4x4's, "the rhino", and much more. The music is toned down for those who cant take the heavy crap the whole time. Just a great overall video altogether. :macho

reichart90
12-20-2005, 08:00 AM
hey jlhughes750, were you the one taking pictures there saturday night? i had so much jager, i was pretty whacked so i actually dont remember much of the movie lol. i just ordered the movie so i can sit down and watch it on my buddys big screen. HAHA he missed it saturday night cuz he had to go to his girlfriends xmas party muhhahahahaha. i about crapped my pants when they used Tiger Army music. it made it that much better

jlhughes750
12-20-2005, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by reichart90
hey jlhughes750, were you the one taking pictures there saturday night? i had so much jager, i was pretty whacked so i actually dont remember much of the movie lol.

NO..not sure who that was????

I was hanging down near the band talkin with Dunk...... I was in the XC part on the black and blue YFZ....

reichart90
12-20-2005, 05:11 PM
dunk... hes the dude that has blonde hair that came/was standing with that hot blonde chick and they were standing over the balcony near where the band had their stuff setup right?

haha... i stood on the opposite side where the stairs came up with 2 other dudes and a blonde chick. i was wearing a division4 white ringer. i was skeptical about wearing it... thought it would be like wearing the tshirt of the band that was playing at the concert we were at type of deal. lol. didnt want to be that guy, but oh well screw it i thought, i'll show my love for hbomb. i wasnt sure if it was him or not cuz i hear he drives a yellow lifted ford and i didnt see it in the parking lot. the same buddy that told me that, i asked what dunk looked like and he said like me... but im like WTF i cant seem to pull off any hot chicks. lol. i like fat chicks anyway

with sausage fingers

theTman
12-20-2005, 05:20 PM
i cant wait to compare it to the fallout

Dan_Guetter
12-20-2005, 05:46 PM
how about we don't compare it to the fallout...lol

Were one year in the game, he's almost 9 years producing...

12-20-2005, 05:52 PM
I pre-ordered it from rmatv, I'm such a retard, they will probably get them in stock within the next 5 years... lol

The akraix video is scheduled to arrive here on thursday, that should keep me entertained.... hopefully :scary:

12-20-2005, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by Shift_DVS

Yeah... it's always hard starting when someone else has already started it.

What I don't get is how all the akraix peoples "fanboys" said it would blow huevos away, before seeing either of them..

Wired
12-20-2005, 06:03 PM
Well im sure our fans are freestyle fans and H8 isnt a freestyle video. There's some in it but not as much as our video. So of course their going to say its going to blow away every other video out there. To each his own, i know i cant wait to see Huevos 8. Heard alot of good things about it!

Quad18star
12-20-2005, 09:06 PM
What type of riding is in H8 ?? Any ice/snow riding? any 4x4 like previous years?

Where are some of the locations ?

YFZ450Kang
12-20-2005, 11:21 PM
Yeah, the Huevos 8 premiere in Wilkes Barre was awesome.. Breaking Benjamin showed up to hang out!
Went to Jersey too but didn't remember cuz of the Jagermeister that was consumed...

Jim417mx
12-21-2005, 01:35 PM
I bought huevos and carpe diem on the same day, and so far I've watched huevos twice, and carpe diem over 5 times - I thought huevos would have some unique stunts like they always do, but there wasnt even one backflip. I dont think I'll even buy another huevos, the fallout should be awesome. I definitly reccomend carpe diem over huevos anyday though. Its nonstop action for 65 minutes straight, mixed in with drinking,partying, and hott girls , as well as stupid stunts like in jackass. .

conclusion - my opinion = huevos < carpe diem

jb500ex
12-21-2005, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by YFZ450Kang
Yeah, the Huevos 8 premiere in Wilkes Barre was awesome.. Breaking Benjamin showed up to hang out!
Went to Jersey too but didn't remember cuz of the Jagermeister that was consumed...

im with you, way to much jager

jb500ex
12-21-2005, 06:18 PM
there were some shots of friends of our's riding street. then their is some of the ruff ryders. Overall it is a great video

Dan_Guetter
12-21-2005, 06:27 PM
extreme

Pappy
12-21-2005, 09:24 PM
if H8 is good, then there will be 3 great movies this year because the fallout is killer! i ahvent seen h8 or the other new ones yet, but as riders we should have plenty to watch this winter!

infantry317
12-22-2005, 06:24 AM
Again Wes' film has awesome angles, colors, loved the music (and I'm an old man 34 :devil: ). The bad, it's all the same places they've ridden in the last few years. The first QFMX section is shot at Quadna, Hill City, MN, they should have filmed out on the trails there, its awesome XC area (old ski resort).

I liked the racing more than the freestyle since Jon, Derek and the boys have kinda turned QFMX on its ear, the H8 qfmx doesn't seem to compare to Akraix's bag of tricks that I've seen.

I will still watch H8 hundreds of times and its better than CD2 IMO. :chinese:
My Fallout vid will be here tomorrow...:eek2:

Jersey450R
12-22-2005, 08:10 AM
CArpe Diem2 is another great video. It has footage from a pitt bout 10 minutes from my house.

12-23-2005, 07:06 PM
I really didnt like H8 whatsoever

Too much stupid stuff like walking around streets, 20 minute burnout, Dana on the 70s, mudding

12-24-2005, 02:12 AM
i just got H8 and fallout for $40 shipped brand new from drasticsports. cant wait to get them

cool 300ex
12-28-2005, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by Shift_DVS
how about we don't compare it to the fallout...lol

Yeah exactly i noticed alittle between watching them. The Fallout was still great your freestle definally beat Huevos's!