PDA

View Full Version : Nac's Racing Announces New Ownership

Admin
12-19-2005, 10:05 AM
Saugerties, NY (12/19/05) - Nac’s Racing, one of the most prominent names in the ATV Industry, is pleased to announce new owners for the 17 year old company. Former owners Jim & Shirley Naccarato have sold the company to long time employee Douglas Bruck and his wife Jeanette and their children Laney and Sam.

Nac’s Racing has been an industry leader, specializing in the sale of ATV parts & accessories and sponsorships of a National Team and individual racers.

New owner, Doug Bruck, is a former ATV racer himself and has been employed by the company for the past 15 years working as a salesman and mechanic; he helped prepare many of the Team’s race quads over the years. For the past 5 years Doug was the General Manager of Nac’s and has come to know the business inside and out.

The Bruck’s plan to continue the tradition of Nac’s Racing maintaining the business objectives to provide top quality, brand name products and a high degree of service for ATV enthusiasts. They plan to expand the business to include products for Utility ATV’s and to reactivate a part of the business that was very prominent in the early 1990’s, which is to offer complete service for the repair and restoration of ATV’s and the modification, preparation, and complete builds of race quads. Installation will be available for all products sold by Nac’s.

The Bruck’s also plan to continue the legacy of Nac’s in promoting the sport of ATV racing with the robust sponsorship programs that have been a part of the company’s tradition. At the time of this writing, negotiations were underway to have top National riders compete under the Nac’s banner in 2006. Among the riders being talked to are Rocco Arno, Jr. a Nac’s rider in 2005 that captured 2nd place in both the Pro Am Unlimited and Pro Am Production classes; and Nate Frees, a former Team Nac’s rider, that plans to return to racing in 2006 after being sidelined for 2 years with a severe injury. Nate won back to back National Championships in the Open Pro Am class in 2002 and 2003.

Over the years Team Nac’s Racing has compiled a very impressive record on the race circuits including the following National Championships: 7x GNC Pro, 6x GNC Pro Am, 3x GNCC Pro, and 15 GNC Amateur Titles. The team also won the first ever GNC Pro Production Championship and GNCC Pro Production Championship in 2003. The company has received ATV Sport’s People’s Choice Awards for Race Team of the Year in 2002 and Outstanding Sponsor in 1997 and 2000.

In 2002, Team Nac’s Racing was the first team on the Grand National Circuit to have full factory backing since 1987 with Cannondale; that was followed in 2003 with factory backing from American Suzuki/Yoshimura. One cannot help but speculate that the success of these teams was an influential factor in prompting the Japanese manufacturers to get back into the sport with full factory teams and factory support for other teams and riders.

For nearly two decades, former owners Jim & Shirley Naccarato have done extensive traveling with the race team and the trackside support & vending trailer, they now plan to enjoy some ‘time off’ and do some traveling without the strict schedules and time constraints that were always present owning and operating the business while traveling the race circuits. The Naccarato’s wanted to take the opportunity to say a few words “We want to thank all of our customers and racers that relied on Nac’s over the years, and to thank all of the companies that have provided us with quality products and excellent service. We are especially thankful for the sponsors that have supported our race teams and to those riders and families that were an integral part of the Nac’s teams. We have made many friends on the national circuit and hope to revisit with many of them in the near future. To all who have touched our hearts and left us with positive memories we wish you the very best of luck; thank you and may God bless you”.

Although the parent corporations of the business has changed from Nac’s Radical Racing, Inc. to Nac’s Racing Motorsports, Inc., the business name of Nac’s Racing, along with its logos and trademarks will remain the same, as will the physical address of 645 Rt. 212, Saugerties, NY 12477. Also remaining the same will be the website, www.nacsracing.com, and the toll free phone number 1-866-600-NACS.

QuadRacer041
12-19-2005, 04:33 PM
I thought something was going on. When i recieved my sponsorship contract last week and saw that Mrs. Nac's was not the racer support rep anymore.
Doug is a good guy, I used to place my orders through him the past few years.
I wish him good luck with his new adventure.

Extremerider
12-24-2005, 07:33 PM
ya i live in saugerites and today i picked up a sponsership through nacs great company and the new owner doug is very nice and will go out of his way to help you out!