PDA

View Full Version : Kinda Funny Story

ugottabayou
12-18-2005, 09:37 PM
I'll try to make a long story short here. I live in kansas and we recently got a good snow. Me and a friend (titanium) took my dad's truck (05 Chevy Crew Z71:macho) and we went sliding around. We met another person from our school (that annoys us and doesn't leave us alone) and told him to follow us out in the country (he was driving his 92 Mazda Miata:huh ) so we tore down a dirt road plowin through snow drifts (you couldn't even see the road and we had snow goin over the hood of the truck on some places) and finnally after 3 miles the idiot behind us lost it and went into a ditch. :p I can't believe he thought he could go through the snow in the first place. What a duma**. About an hour later me and my friend went back with his truck (87 GMC Jimmy 4"Lift 35"Tires) with a tow rope to pull him out and when we got there he was hiding in his car scared because earlier we told him that crazy mexicans drive around the country stealing cars.

Has anybody else done something like this to somebody?

Titanium
12-18-2005, 09:41 PM
thems d*mns mexicans hides in thems ditches you knows.

Toadz400
12-18-2005, 10:35 PM
Yea we always used to mess with this one kid that's kinda weird. It was all good fun until one of us hit him with our four wheeler at 50 mph...then it was hilarious. He just got off with a swollen ankle though...that was the craziest part...

Did your dad know about you taking off with his new truck? I'd kill my kid if was doing that sh*t with my new truck. Maybe if it was an older truck I'd be taking it out in the snow screwing around, but I'd be too paranoid about hitting something.

Titanium
12-19-2005, 10:14 AM
That was funny when i started to tow him out and the kid was like dude stop ur gonna break my car in half:p you shoulda seen the look on my face when he said that. that guy is such and idiot sumtimes:o

Titanium
12-19-2005, 12:49 PM
To bad we didn't take pictures of his wreck lol. :p :eek2: :devil: :macho

Titanium
12-19-2005, 12:51 PM
Hey ugottabayou r u and me still on for the ride tonite?:cool: sry for goin off topic!

ugottabayou
12-19-2005, 01:27 PM
Toadz400,

Ya my dad actually told me to take his truck out in case I needed the 4 wheel drive:macho . I am very carefull with my dad's truck, when I play around in it I am not tearing the sh*t out of it. When I'm sliding in the snow I make sure there is nothing I can hit that will cause a single scratch or dent to that truck. I love that thing. If I ever damaged it my a** would be toast.

Titanium,

I think I will be able to ride today, I need to get the trusty Bayou out of the shed sometime. If not I'll ride the Polaris.

Titanium
12-19-2005, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by ugottabayou
Toadz400,

Ya my dad actually told me to take his truck out in case I needed the 4 wheel drive:macho . I am very carefull with my dad's truck, when I play around in it I am not tearing the sh*t out of it. When I'm sliding in the snow I make sure there is nothing I can hit that will cause a single scratch or dent to that truck. I love that thing. If I ever damaged it my a** would be toast.

Titanium,

I think I will be able to ride today, I need to get the trusty Bayou out of the shed sometime. If not I'll ride the Polaris.

Meet me by my jimmy after school and we can make plans or jus meet me over at my place.

coolex
12-19-2005, 02:32 PM
sounds fun

ZeroLogic
12-19-2005, 03:30 PM
lol any pictures??

Honda TRX250ex
12-19-2005, 03:48 PM
haha yeah you gotta watch out for those mexicans

ugottabayou
12-19-2005, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by ZeroLogic
lol any pictures??

Lol, Sorry I didn't have a camera, I wish I did though!

fast_enough
12-19-2005, 05:06 PM
You guys are from different states but go to the same school? Just curious

Titanium
12-19-2005, 05:20 PM
i put the location of where i was when i started this whole atvriders thing. which was when i was down at waynoka usin the internet but i really live in zenith, kansas or aroun stafford, kansas.

ugottabayou
12-19-2005, 09:22 PM
LMAO!!!! Ok, the exact same idiot that followed me and my friend out to the country in his miata just showed up at my house and its 10:30p.m. right now. He asked to borrow my tow rope because he decided to go out to the country and try going down the same road again:p , except this time it was in his dad's Chevy S10 :confused: - still not a lot of help there. He told me he went off the road and got high-centered on a snow drift. I told him I don't have the tow rope anymore, and a kid like him has no business driving in the country on bad roads:huh . He doens't have the experience to drive in those conditions. I just can't believe he tried it again. LOL

watts16
12-19-2005, 09:28 PM
speaking of snow drifts. My friend and I were in his jeep. it has 2in lift w/ 31s. well the road was complete ice we went into the ditch. he got out and had snow up to his waist... the cop came.. he was real cool about it. he asked all about the jeep. he asked how much lift it had.. my friend replied no enough.. the cop said haha no ****. he pulled us out for free w/ his suburban.

ugottabayou
12-20-2005, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by exracer16
speaking of snow drifts. My friend and I were in his jeep. it has 2in lift w/ 31s. well the road was complete ice we went into the ditch. he got out and had snow up to his waist... the cop came.. he was real cool about it. he asked all about the jeep. he asked how much lift it had.. my friend replied no enough.. the cop said haha no ****. he pulled us out for free w/ his suburban.

Ya, the cops around here are usually pretty cool about stuff, but now they are starting to crack down. A guy took his truck out muddin, he got stuck, and when the cop came, they impounded his truck. But the reason why they did that is because he was tearin through fields and stuff. Around here if you weren't doing anything bad they usually are pretty cool about it.

Titanium
12-20-2005, 12:22 PM
Ya that friggen renard came up to my house a 11:30 las nite askin me to pull him out again. i said no then he went and started begging me to come pull him out and i said that he shoulda learned from the first time he lost control and went into the ditch and got stuck.