PDA

View Full Version : a must have when out drinkin

quadcustoms
12-18-2005, 08:20 PM
One night a police officer was staking out a particularly rowdy bar or possible violations of the Driving Under the Influence laws. At closing time, he saw a fellow stumble out of the bar, trip on the curb and try his key on five different cars before he found his Grand Wagoneer. Then he sat in the front seat fumbling around with his keys for several minutes.
Everyone else left the bar and drove off. Finally he started his engine and began to pull away. The police officer was waiting for him. He stopped the driver, read him his rights and administered the breathalyzer test. The results showed a reading of 0.0%.
The puzzled officer demanded to know how that could be. The driver replied, "Tonight I'm the designated decoy"

MXRACER86
12-18-2005, 08:27 PM
LMAO! Thats funny!

12-18-2005, 08:35 PM
HAHA that was good.

JDiablo
12-18-2005, 08:36 PM
LMFAO i have to try that one time,lol

ZeroLogic
12-18-2005, 08:38 PM
lmao! good one

prepracing
12-18-2005, 09:13 PM
wonder if you could get in trouble for impersonating a drunk :confused:

Quad18star
12-18-2005, 09:37 PM
LMAO .... sad part is , I know people that have done that . If you guys are wondering if it works or not ....it sure does .

Don't drink and drive .

TheLadiesMan
12-18-2005, 09:42 PM
lol ive head that one before, only it was called the designated drunk..

yeah dont drink and drive

culookn
12-18-2005, 09:45 PM
lol. gonna have to keep that one in mind.
and as my uncle says

"no boozin and cruzin"

SGA
12-18-2005, 09:46 PM
Now thats a good joke! Bah ha haha!:D

coolex
12-19-2005, 01:06 PM
i like this one

MR.BIG
12-19-2005, 01:10 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by TheLadiesMan
[B]lol ive head that one before, only it was called the designated drunk..

Yeah I heard it called that too funny though!

bulkdriverlp
12-19-2005, 01:58 PM
even I like that one

ya dont drink and drive please

TheFontMaster
12-19-2005, 02:11 PM
ROFL thats a good one. I'll have to remember that.:blah:

Honda TRX250ex
12-19-2005, 04:10 PM
rofl thats great

hardkoratvmxr
12-19-2005, 07:50 PM
that is fin awesome

SGA
12-20-2005, 02:54 PM
Heres one I heard today:p

A gorgeous young redhead goes into the doctor's office and says that her body hurts wherever she touches it.
"Impossible!" says the doctor. "Show me."
The redhead takes her finger, pushes on her left breast and screams, then she pushes her elbow and screams in even more
agony. She pushes her knee and screams; likewise she pushes her ankle and screams. Everywhere she touches makes her scream.
The doctor says, "You're not really a redhead, are you?"
"Well, no" she says, "I'm actually a blonde."
"I thought so," the doctor says. "Your finger is broken."

JDiablo
12-20-2005, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by SGA

A gorgeous young redhead goes into the doctor's office and says that her body hurts wherever she touches it.
The redhead takes her finger, pushes on her left breast and screams, then she pushes her elbow and screams in even more
agony. She pushes her knee and screams; likewise she pushes her ankle and screams. Everywhere she touches makes her scream.

lmao gotta love blondes

SGA
12-20-2005, 03:07 PM
What's the difference between a blonde and a redhead in bed?

A blonde let's you leave the bed when you are satisfied - a redhead let's you leave the bed when SHE is satisfied.

Ive been dating a full blown fair skinned green-eyed redhead. Now thats a trip! :eek:

Her grandmother was born in Ireland and was a redhead, her mom has jet black hair though. It skipped a generation I guess. :confused:

Honda TRX250ex
12-20-2005, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by SGA

haha my friends dad told me that a while ago but it still makes me laugh

Scott-300ex
12-20-2005, 05:23 PM
Thats a funny one, I know a way to help you out on the breathalizer test, shows you drank like 1/2 the amount you did.

I drove past a bar here in my town Sunday, and saw the dopest 250r in the world, I wish I had a picture phone, damn this thing was awsome.