PDA

View Full Version : Cool story

Unverfehrt400ex
12-18-2005, 07:56 PM
We had our selves an interesting weekend. me and some freinds were ridin in the woods behind my house friday night and along one of my trails out in the middle of some thick woods we found this brand new jeep. 2004 jeep rubicon with 3400 miles. pretty bad a**. we ruhed back to the house, got my dad and a few other people, got the police out there and they said the vehicle was stolen a few days earlier. Just thought this was a pretty kewl story. so i spent my night givin the cop a ride on my ex from his car back out to the woods. Pretty kewl. It took us several house to get the thing out today but we finally got it and theyve contacted the owner. now they just cant get it to run.

LTZ400rider
12-18-2005, 07:58 PM
thats awesome i thought it would be reported with no owner and u would keep it

trx400exxracer
12-18-2005, 08:09 PM
Pretty interesting story:blah:

ZeroLogic
12-18-2005, 08:44 PM
thats pretty cool man:macho

culookn
12-18-2005, 09:53 PM
someone took that thing joy ridin

Unverfehrt400ex
12-18-2005, 10:28 PM
yeh pretty much the amazing thing is how they got it down there. we still cant figure it out. like our 4 wheeler trails are nowhere near wide enough for it and the woods is very thick theres no sign of any trees knocked over except for the big one that it hit to stop it. we had to cut a whole new trail to get the thing out. it happened at night cause theres no ruts and the ground its frozen over. so whoever the people were they had a 3 mile walk in the radk through the woods to find the nearest road. and the cops arnt doin chit about it.

prepracing
12-18-2005, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by culookn
someone took that thing joy ridin

and probably bounced it off the rev limiter till it blew up

Disaster
12-19-2005, 12:43 AM
Dude thats awesome im sure it made that owners day to get his rubicon back ... Unless it was really messed up or something

Mxjunkie
12-19-2005, 12:53 AM
well they hit a tree with it lol notice the fender flare and light

MOFO
12-19-2005, 04:44 AM
Originally posted by Disaster
Dude thats awesome im sure it made that owners day to get his rubicon back ... Unless it was really messed up or something

....and the biggest problem - it wont start.

The owner would have been better off if the vehicle was never found. I'm sure those a-holes beat the chit out of it.