PDA

View Full Version : Railroad system....

yokeracer
12-18-2005, 04:56 AM
Does anyone here ride their city's railroad system? I'm planning on doing it so I can get from one side of town to the other undetected sorta. Jump off and refuel along the way.
I live in the city, so riding is kinda limited unless I pack up and go way out. Can't now cause my van is down. So, I think that I found a good place to ride. A railroad worker told me that as long as I'm not messing with anything, that they won't bother me.

So I'm just wondering if anyone else has done this in the city?

midnight
01-01-2006, 06:49 PM
we still do where were at,but were not allowed anymore cause they started turning them into walking and bike paths.the last few times we have we ended up getting chased by the cops and I have heard of a lot of people getting caught and atv's repoed by the cops with a fine.But we still do in some areas where they have'nt started workin yet

yokeracer
01-01-2006, 08:04 PM
Where do you live?

I was riding with these guys from OMR today, in a place they call the dump. Damn near in the flats. Had a ball:D

what kind of bike do you have?

midnight
01-01-2006, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by yokeracer
Where do you live?

I was riding with these guys from OMR today, in a place they call the dump. Damn near in the flats. Had a ball:D

what kind of bike do you have? I live out by geauga county,bout 40ish mins from ya.sorry,i meant to put bicycle path.Ya,I cant imange a lot of places to ride there,I have about 100ish arces to ride out by me,its the only good thing about living out in the country...lots of woods and back roads

yokeracer
01-02-2006, 05:45 AM
How does your bike ride with that pipe?

I just put a K&N filter, and a dynojet kit, and the bike moves now. I took off the airbox lid too.

Getting an exhaust in a couple of weeks. Probably a DMC Alien full dual exhaust set-up.

Maybe one day we can hook up and ride.

Go to : http://ohiomafiariders.com/v-web/bulletin/bb/index.php

These guys like to posse up and ride together. Pretty cool guys:D
check em' out

midnight
01-02-2006, 09:12 AM
The quad rides bad $%& with the pipe on,I can definitely noticed the more power through out every gear.I left my lid on the air box and just put bout 5 or 6 of the 1inch fillter on the top.Hell ya dude,I have tons of tails to ride out by me,I'll have to get ya to come out here some time.
Thats cool,I didnt know alien made a duel for 400ex's,youll have to let me know how that works when ya get it.
Thanks for the site,its pretty cool,whats your screen name on it?Here's the other fourm im on www.ridethered.net good fourm,we started it up about 6months ago,it has a lot of people from ohio on there and I know there are a few guys on there that live in cleveland.Good site though,we also set up tons of trips in the summer,if ya do decided to sign up on there my screen name is midnightextreme

ImWhite
01-02-2006, 12:21 PM
i ride my railroad everyday :D
no1 ever bothers me(yet)
i use it to get to some feilds to ride in or just a casual ride

yokeracer
01-02-2006, 12:52 PM
Hey, here's that pipe http://www.214racing.com/shop/product_info.php?cPath=25&products_id=38

My name on OMR is the same.
The guys Refalova, and conley660r, are the guys that I rode with the other day. Cool dudes:cool: We all should hook up and ride.

Yeah I just bought a kill switch,(took a *** plant and found out why I need one) and about to wash the bike.

Holla later