PDA

View Full Version : Race to a Cure

Huck
12-17-2005, 11:18 PM
Hi all, new to the board. I am looking for racers for the up coming season to show support for less fortunate children that have an uphill battle in front of them. My intent is to sell t-shirts, stickers and wristbands to be worn at events all over the nation, to help benefit children who are suffering from life threatening illnesses. I am a father of two healthy children, and I want to make a difference if I can. Everything is still in the planning stages... please show your support.

Race to a Cure (http://racetoacure.com)

trx400exxracer
12-17-2005, 11:34 PM
what is it that you are needing "racers" or support I know I will be at at least 3 GNCC this year and I will also be racing at some local races

but some more info would be greatly appriciated

Mxjunkie
12-17-2005, 11:54 PM
I'm sure we can help, alot of us race here on the site :)

MXRACER86
12-18-2005, 01:02 AM
Hey josh you stole my avatar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:scary:

Mxjunkie
12-18-2005, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by MXRACER86
Hey josh you stole my avatar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:scary:

huh :huh

MXRACER86
12-18-2005, 10:32 AM
LOL last nite you had the same avater as me! Either that or I was falling asleep or something.

Mxjunkie
12-18-2005, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by MXRACER86
LOL last nite you had the same avater as me! Either that or I was falling asleep or something.

your loosing your mind..

:devil:

anyways, how do we sign up for this race for the kids program and how old do we have to be?

Huck
12-19-2005, 05:07 PM
The look of the website is starting to take shape, hopefully by the end of the week it will be fully functional. I will also be posting in the next few days the types of things... benefit events and so on, that I hope to be able to achieve with this endeavor. For those of you asking what you can do, thank you for your interest's... and I will be getting in contact with you shortly. Heres hoping everyone has a happy and safe holiday season.

Race to a Cure (http://racetoacure.com)

Huck
12-23-2005, 09:13 AM
Website updated, still not done but I am getting there. Merry Christmas!!