PDA

View Full Version : does anybody have these parts.

Raptor430
12-17-2005, 10:57 PM
This is for a Raptor 350. Does anybody have a

*Edelbrock Carburetor in excellent condition

*Elka shocks front or rear( need the sport and racing kind with resevoirs or Elite series with resevoirs.)

*Baja or Beadlock Rims in good condition(preferrably 10 inch, but possibly 9 if cheap enough)

*FMF powerbomb header

*+2 inch a arms(preferrably black, but don't have to be) (longer tie rods preferred too, not a must though)

*nice handlebars, not cheap crappy kind, but a good, strong kind of black handlebars.

By the way, can anybody think of any other motor mods that i could get besides these that i already have and the ones that i'm going to get.

Big Gun rev limiter
FMF Factory 4 slip on
Powroll 430cc bore and stroker
powroll race cam
K&N filter, bout to buy a UNI
Dirt Digger Clutch

I was wondering if anybody made titanium valves, but i don't know of anybody. I don't want to change the gears either.

dopeyferree
12-18-2005, 06:25 AM
Not to be rude, but if you havnt done any of the motor mods yet, Why dont you consider selling your Raptor 350 and buying a YFZ or Raptor 700. Just the mods you are looking to buy and do to the motor would make up the difference in selling your 350 and buying a good used YFZ. You can pick up a good YFZ that is pretty well set up for around $6000.

Raptor430
12-18-2005, 06:55 AM
well thats what i've been wanting to do, but i'd like to be able to find one for cheaper than i sell mine for, that way i will have a little extra money. i'd like one under 4500. tell me what you think my bike would be worth. its a 2005 raptor 350 limited edition. i put some stickers on it and it looks even better. it runs excellent and is in great condition.

1.Big Gun rev limiter
2.FMF Factory 4 slip on
3.Powroll 430cc bore and stroke combo
4. Powroll race cam
5. Powroll valve springs
6.UFO handgaurds
7.DG bumper
8.G Force wheel spacers
9.Holeshot HD's factory Z tires on the back right now
10.Durablue Elminator axle
11.12/38 gears.....i have a 40 tooth back sprocket too.
12.Dg nerfs
13.DG a arm skids and full chassis skid
14.Armadillo Swingarm skid
15.Tether kill switch
16.K&n filter
17.Dirt Digger clutch kit
18.Shockcovers
19. Polished the intake and exhaust ports
20. Brand new rear brake rotor

1shooter
12-27-2005, 08:30 PM
umm not being rude but if you want to go fast, umm its worth uhh taking a huge loss trading it in on a new one.
Or maybe not depends on the good old budget and credit. Good luck man!!!