PDA

View Full Version : whats the difference?

400exrider0004
12-17-2005, 04:53 PM
I am trying to decide between the Skat-trak Haulers or the Skat-trak Extremes? Also how many paddles should I get? 7 or 8. THanks for your help!

QuadJunkies
12-17-2005, 06:09 PM
I prefer the Extreme Haulers they are more durable

Do you have nay mods to your Ex ???
I have always ran the 8 paddle on mine. Some say to get 7 paddle for the less HP machines . Im srue and 8 paddle will do you just fine, I had no problems ;)

Tina

400exrider0004
12-17-2005, 06:18 PM
Yah i have many mods! Ill probably go with the 8. Also would it look ok to run polished wheels in the front and black wheels in the rear? Because I have polished c-series wheels, and i am wondering if it would look ok to go with black c-series in the rear, or should I go with the polished?

Thanks! Oh yah, also (on a different topic) I am looking into the itp mxr4 holeshot tires. I ride trails and plan on riding mx. Should I go with the mxr4 holeshot tires?

Thanks again

QuadJunkies
12-17-2005, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by 400exrider0004
Yah i have many mods!
Thanks again I meant to your motor ;)

The holeshots are a GREAT rear tire and are a very popular choice.Alot will depend what the tracks are like that you will be at ,tires can vary from time to time .Klaws are another good tire to use .
Do you have any pics of your quad ?

If it was me, I would go with polished front and rear. Had you had the black ones already then I would go with blackmaybe but a picture of your ride would help .