PDA

View Full Version : Worthless Parents

TRX_450
12-17-2005, 01:35 PM
i went out ridin today with a friend and we rode round his house and this field nereby....we come back to my house and go down to my trails and im lookin down for deer tracks in this bottom as im ridin along and i see a few but then i see sumthin i dont like....people tracks....so i stop my quad and look over to see my deer feeder kicked over and fresh tracks leadin away from it (we have 6 inches and its still snowin...they were fresh plus the top of the feeder was lightly dusted with snow making me think the sound of us comin down there scared whoever it was) so im pissed and leave to come to my house (big mistake) and tell me mom who comepletely blows me off like usual...so i call my dad n tell him and he says follow the tracks...so i go follow em and find where somebody was hiding...probably when we were down there cuz i thot i heard sumthin but was too pissed to go look...so we follow the tracks too where theres a cutaway in the timberline and see the people tracks goin strait to the neighbors house...who after i built my fort/hunting blind that i put soo much time into...it was completely waterproof with a homemade wood burner and a locker in there...anyway the fat nasty neighbor hoe that went to school with me and some of her hoe friends go down with knives and spray paint and cut it all up and spray paint profane words all over it...wat do my parents do???? nothing....a call to there parents thats it....the other girls had to go home and thats it....i was royally pissed because i pay for everything i do and take care of my stuff and take pride in wat i have and do....then they go do this...twice its criminal damage to property and its parly my fault that i left to tell me parents...i should have known they wouldnt have done anything and i shoulda jus chased that worthless hoe down and beat her down....im sick of them tresspassing onto our property and tearin um my berms and jumps with their POS go-kart and im sick of their cats comin over and clawing there way up my corvette and o god i hate em so much...but anyway so after i find out it was them or her i should say i come back to talk to my mom who works for 3 lwayers and knows every cop within 200 miles by there first name....and wat do she do??? nothing...absolutely nothing...she says " have you dad deal with it " hopefully my dads man enuff to take some actiom against it or ill be on there doorstep tonite and havin a talk with them...sorry had to vent any ideas on how to talk some sense into my parents!?!?!?!?

Mxjunkie
12-17-2005, 01:40 PM
hide in the woods with ur buddys on your quads and when u see them, start ur quads up and haul *** after them, that'll scare the piss out of them :devil:

TRX_450
12-17-2005, 01:44 PM
done it...at night even.....i had a ridin party and they frickin stood by my main berm and would jump out n front of us....storm got off and chased them off but as he was walkin back that fat batch ran and jumped on his back..he suplexed her and spit in her face but they still did it...im sick of em there a bunch of idiots....AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hate em

TheFontMaster
12-17-2005, 01:46 PM
If your parents don't do anything go down to the cops yourself and file a report. Try to get a cop to come down to thier house. Also a restraining order might not hurt much ether.

hondarider2500
12-17-2005, 01:47 PM
hide in the woods with airsoft or paintball guns and shoot their asses

key4202003
12-17-2005, 01:52 PM
this worked for me. buy a big nastie dog (rotwiler), tie him up by yer blind/track, name him lil bear, and only feed him fresh raw meat... only real thing to get back at them is post signs saying no trespassing, around where your property is, and set up trip wire, and snares to catch the little skank! how old are they? why did they trash yer blind?

TRX_450
12-17-2005, 01:57 PM
there like 14 or 15 she is anyway her sisters fat too and shes lkike 17...but anyway....i hate there whole family....and hell if i no y they trashed it..ill get pics sometime of it...cusswords all over inside and out....i had heavy heavy rubber/plastic wrap around the outside to make it waterproof and they cut it all up

fasterblaster09
12-17-2005, 02:01 PM
Its your property?

BLACKeR
12-17-2005, 02:05 PM
file a police report. for trespassing, and property damages. if there are tracks in the snow it shouldnt be too hard for the cops to figure that one out. having the police deal with it is the best option. you doing somethign to them only makes both of you look bad.

TRX_450
12-17-2005, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by fasterblaster09
Its your property?

....we come back to my house and go down to my trails...

YFZ450Ridr
12-17-2005, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by TRX_450

id deffently go to the cops. be easier for them to set things straight then to try and do it yourself.

TM426
12-17-2005, 02:15 PM
Kill thier cats. If I saw some cats with claws walking on my cars and my nieghbors were asses thats what I would do. I would first try to resolve the problem by talking nice but serous to the parents. Tell them what happened and take pictures of what they have done. Show the parents the pictures and tell them you want to handle it personally before the police get called.

ZeroLogic
12-17-2005, 02:18 PM
shoot them! :macho

TRX_450
12-17-2005, 02:20 PM
actually there cats ive took out 5 or 6....they alays get into my traps....not my fault there stupid and walk into my conibear thats set on MY property in the creek......

big k
12-17-2005, 02:22 PM
man i hate fat boitches they do stupid crap to get attention probley cause they like you and they go around eating all the chicken and then they always want to ride on the back of your quad wich taps out your suspension and makes you look dumb for having a fat girl on your quad

12-17-2005, 02:26 PM
time to buy some fat girl twinkie traps and a paintball gun:devil:

trx400exat05
12-17-2005, 02:29 PM
hey man u should go file a police report that will permantley stop them and they most likely would have to pay for everything that they damaged if u can prove it!! g/luck man!

also u could just kill the fat whores lmao:macho

coolex
12-17-2005, 02:33 PM
ya its total bull s**t wene people do that u should just hang em

Rootar
12-17-2005, 02:36 PM
first file police report if they dont do anything, kill their cats and put them on their doorstep (thats not animal cruelty if they are messing up your car), you could shoot them to hell with paintball guns, let all the air out of all their car tires, lay nial strips at the end of their drive way (when they pull in or out instant flat tires)

after some payback get an electric fence :D zapp them fat hoes

or pay some little random kids to tag their car or sumthing i dunno

i guess im on a mean streak right now becasue me and my cuz walked out of the movie theatre with our gfs last weekend and caught this little fat kid keying my 04 150 that ive only had a month and there is not a sracth on it until now, i chased the fat *** down and finally caught him (sucker was pretty fast for how fat he was) and well i gave him a few hits and kicks and acouple knees then my cuz held him down and i took the key he had (looked like a house key) and sratched F---er into his forehead deep enough so it would bleed a lil, i feel kinda bad now becasue he has balling his eyes out while i did that and still i did it but then i think of how much it cost me to get that scrath fixed yesterday and i dont regret what i did one bit

i guess what i saying if they mess wiht your stuff, mess THEM up and make be something that wont go away in a day, just like me keying that kids forehead, you prolly can still see it good

TRX_450
12-17-2005, 02:37 PM
i wanna press charged n stuff but witout my parents on my side to back me up id be fightin a losin battle and shes to stupid to realize wats goin on and after it all shed do it again

key4202003
12-17-2005, 02:50 PM
hey rooter what color was the truck? holy chit your ballzey, how old r u? and how old was the lil chit head? LMAO i cant belive you did that, da*n!!

12-17-2005, 02:51 PM
Buy them some fudge rounds n ask for peace

If that doesnt work send her to fat camp n u wont have to worry about her :devil:

WhiteYFZ
12-17-2005, 03:00 PM
Put AntiFreeze out for her Cats :) then she wont have any

z400roosteR
12-17-2005, 03:28 PM
Seroiusly, if they are going to damage your property and be whores like that either 1)make them pay for the damages, 2) talk to the police and get a restraining order, or 3)Like posted above get a POWERFUL FULL AUTO paintball and or airsoft gun(was at the local gun show yesterday and the airsoft guns they have nowa days aren't any ***** guns they have CO2 powered ones i shot my buddy and he dropped) with several buddies and just unload your hopper/clip on there asses cover them in welts!:devil:

ZeroLogic
12-17-2005, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by ZeroLogic

!!!!!!!

Plante400
12-17-2005, 04:13 PM
put up signs. trespassers will be shot. talk to teh police telling them if u catch anyone doing anyhing to your property u are going to shoot them. and do it.

Rich250RRacer
12-17-2005, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by big k
man i hate fat boitches they do stupid crap to get attention probley cause they like you and they go around eating all the chicken and then they always want to ride on the back of your quad wich taps out your suspension and makes you look dumb for having a fat girl on your quad

"they go around eating all the chicken":D :D :D

A A R O N
12-17-2005, 04:40 PM
Send them roses once a week for the next month, each with a note complimenting them in a nice way on how successful they have been at ruining all of your hard work. Be sincere, and appologize that you don't have any money left to buy anything else for them to destroy. Every time you see them smile and wave....then they'll be so guilty they'll never do it again.....and when all else fails......

do like zerologic and....

SHOOT 'EM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hate people who have no respect for what you've accomplished...:mad:

Honda TRX250ex
12-17-2005, 04:51 PM
you know what a quater stick of dinomite would do right?
well:devil:

countypark
12-17-2005, 04:57 PM
If your parents don't care about them coming on your property then forget about it and ignore them.

coolex
12-17-2005, 05:01 PM
ignore it thats like if you just made this whole four wheeler track and some one came over with a bobcat and flattend it after u made it by hand with like 75 hours of work into
you just dont ignore it u have to do somehting about it

killen them all
12-17-2005, 05:16 PM
do something to them

12-17-2005, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by killen them all
do something to them

YEA do something to them:huh :ermm:

prepracing
12-17-2005, 05:23 PM
So you have never really said if its your property or not, if it is all you have to do is put up no tresspassing signs. Then when they are on your land just call the police and problem will be solved, or get one of those wild game camera's and hide it on a nearby tree that can catch them in the act of vandalizing your stuff. That along with posting your property will get rid of them once they have to start paying tresspassing fines.

killen them all
12-17-2005, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by prepracing
So you have never really said if its your property or not, if it is all you have to do is put up no tresspassing signs. Then when they are on your land just call the police and problem will be solved, or get one of those wild game camera's and hide it on a nearby tree that can catch them in the act of vandalizing your stuff. That along with posting your property will get rid of them once they have to start paying tresspassing fines. :D yeah

ZeroLogic
12-17-2005, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by ZeroLogic

:o ;)

TRX_450
12-17-2005, 06:57 PM
ok i asked my dad if he was gonna do anything and hes like no im not callin so great he puss'd out...i guess its time to lay out conibears round my property for there cats and post it no tresspassin and set some gamecams up...the ol .22-250s comin out and im cat snipin

rmz250
12-17-2005, 07:03 PM
dude don't snipe there cat. just paintball the *****.

my250ex
12-17-2005, 07:30 PM
get a auto paintball gun. im getting a spyder for xmas. it was 160 bucks and it shoots 20 rounds per second. and turn up the velocity and freeze the paintballs.. that'll teach them da*mned mother f*ckers

400exrules
12-17-2005, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by Marshmello
YEA do something to them:huh :ermm:

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!< OMFG!!!! HAhaha

IDK why but i busted out laughing at that

paintball guns seem to be a favorite around here for torture:huh
lol:blah:

light an m-80 and drop it in one of the gas tanks of their cars = BOoOOM:eek:

let all the air outta their parents tires EARLY in the mornin, so their late for work.......and do it for a while, but different days at different times
OR, let almost all the air outta one of the rear tires, so they wont notice....but leave like 1-2 pounds in, so when they start to drive it will come off the rim and tear it to sh^t, and they'll be stranded:scary:

Honda TRX250ex
12-17-2005, 07:47 PM
ok look here pay me 1000$ ill paint their house pink turn the girls into blue blow up their driveway and make sure they never do anything else again:scary:

xx3003xrdrxx
12-17-2005, 07:56 PM
I would hang there dead cats from there front porch with fishing line , then light them on fire and ring the doorbell. ANd as they open stand in there front yard laughing and giving them the finger. Take a 9mm over to there house and shoot out the windsheilds on there cars. Take a ballbat to there windows. spraypaint there cars with fat jokes. go beat the flyin **** outta there dad , thats all i got time to think of now. peace ,

CHOKE A *****!