PDA

View Full Version : Booo!!

tizz
12-17-2005, 12:32 PM
Last night i was night riding on my street at the dead end just screwing around in the snow when my engine stopped. I looked down and my chain sliped off so, me and my friend put it back on. I later was just sitting on it, Turned it on and reached for the reverse. I looked down and i didn't see it, So i looked a bit harder and seen it laying down by my rear wheel.

I pushed it over near light and seen the damage my chain did when it came off. It Took a huge piece out of my tranny!!

So by now im pissed and i push it home coz im scared it might happen again from spining on the icy roads, Even worst my dad won't spot me some cash to fix it and my job just isn't pulling in enough money right now.

Just thought i would tell you about my crappy loss.

I'll get pics as soon as i get my digi cam back.

(this was on a 1995 300ex)

ZeroLogic
12-17-2005, 02:12 PM
sorry to hear that hope you get it fixed soon

my chain always worries me ever since it poped and went right threw the case:chinese:

coolex
12-17-2005, 02:59 PM
thats y i have a 250ex jk that really sucks though hopefully ull get it fixed

reconmaster
12-17-2005, 04:02 PM
the factory case savers blow get some one to make a thick steel one may add weight but saves money in the long run. ince your from ns and if you payed attention to the news we just got over a bunch of bs playing on the roads doesn't help us. Sorry but I want to keep riding not loose my right

Honda TRX250ex
12-17-2005, 04:44 PM
yeah get a after market case saver or make one your self
sorry to hear that

Cody_300ex
12-17-2005, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by Honda TRX250ex
yeah get a after market case saver or make one your self
sorry to hear that

No one makes one for a 300ex.

ZeroLogic
12-17-2005, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by Lil_300Ex_Kid
No one makes one for a 300ex.

service honda sells case savers but its not aftermarket

i belive the part number is 11352-HM3-670

reconmaster
12-18-2005, 09:37 AM
make one thats thick cause the factory honda ones blow i took mine ut during a race and had to get my casing welded. my chains wrapped around my front sprockets a few times swince no motor crack:)

tizz
12-18-2005, 07:36 PM
Dont worry I live on such an excluded road i dont have to worry abput a thing.

But i'll check to see if i can get it welded and then get someone to weld some kind on a guard in front of the front sprocket.

Thanks for the sympothy(sp)