PDA

View Full Version : wiring+fan HELP

steve26
12-17-2005, 08:45 AM
I am making a new post for my problem. please, someone has to know...

My fan will not work, and I cannot start my quad in gear. I have searched and called a few people but no one knows.
I have a pro-design kill switch wired into my stock killswitch wires, I have a YZ style starter button wired into my stock starter wires. I have my lights off, I just taped them off and left them alone. As I have said, my fan doesn't work and I can't start it in gear. I have heard there is a wire you have to somehow splice into itself or something to make it start in gear. Anyone know how and what one? Also, there has to be something that needs to be wired together in order for the fan to work?

Also, my key switch has been left alone, it is still on and I plan on keeping it. And there is no red and black wires to hook together like there was on the 04/05, which is what some people have said to do to make the fan work... that isn't an option because I haven't done anything with red and black wires.

thank you.

steve26
12-17-2005, 09:57 AM
I figured out the wiring to make it start in gear, now I just need help with the fan.