PDA

View Full Version : hey rico im back

brokeitin3
12-17-2005, 07:51 AM
you thought i was gone, you couldnt be so lucky. a lot has happened in the past 2 years. i miss all of you guys (not in a gay way tho).

great things have been happening around the hm trails. when we go there nowi got access to 3 houses just outside of man wv, they came with some property where the new coal job is. so contact me when you want to plan the next trip

development of the trails are even expanding over into kentucky a little later on and i may be involved with some of the trail layout

and i heard you had a kid now, god bless us all. i dont have kids yet but the wife now has boobs, so those are kids enough for me.

oh yeah, im 250r poor now, i got 3 trx's, and 1 atc in a box, and still got the wifes pimped out recon

well ill check with you guys later!! and let me know when you guys plan on rolling into town

SlapNutz
12-17-2005, 12:57 PM
brokietboy is gonna get kikked up real good.!

wattch yuor bakk on teh trales.

:mad: :grr:

leave me some greane smockes and it maybe al goode

:macho

:cuss:

SlapNutz
12-17-2005, 12:59 PM
:mad:

:grr:

Mxjunkie
12-17-2005, 12:59 PM
slapnutz= teh ghey :devil:

Rico
12-19-2005, 05:12 AM
Originally posted by SlapNutz
brokietboy is gonna get kikked up real good.!

wattch yuor bakk on teh trales.

:mad: :grr:

leave me some greane smockes and it maybe al goode

:macho

ROFLMFAO

OH man I busted a gut readin this thread.

Brokeit I"ll be in touch with you. We'll be headin that way come April I think.

Rico
12-20-2005, 07:37 AM
It's a sad day when members of the site have no idea who you are, slapnutz or dont' make pokes at any of us when a thread like this comes up...:(

Guess that was the good ole days.

wilkin250r
12-20-2005, 10:02 AM
I could poke fun, but it's like shooting fish in a barrel. It's just too easy, I couldn't do it. :blah:

Jake250ex
12-20-2005, 10:27 AM
i remember him, i bought a bunch of parts off him a couple years ago. :eek: man that seems like so long ago

QuadJunkies
12-20-2005, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by brokeitin3

and i heard you had a kid now, god bless us all. i dont have kids yet but the wife now has boobs, so those are kids enough for me.

LOL!!! :p

SlapNutz
12-20-2005, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie69
slapnutz= teh ghey :devil:

:mad:

yuo got a problemn, bicch :confused:

or do yuo just threadejack:confused:

:mad: :cuss:

:bandit:

SlapNutz
12-20-2005, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by brokeitin3
you thought i was gone, you couldnt be so lucky. a lot has happened in the past 2 years. i miss all of you guys (not in a gay way tho).

great things have been happening around the hm trails. when we go there nowi got access to 3 houses just outside of man wv, they came with some property where the new coal job is. so contact me when you want to plan the next trip

development of the trails are even expanding over into kentucky a little later on and i may be involved with some of the trail layout

oh yeah, im 250r poor now, i got 3 trx's, and 1 atc in a box, and still got the wifes pimped out recon

well ill check with you guys later!! and let me know when you guys plan on rolling into town

i thot yuo were back to squaire all that chitt up:confused:

ware are yuo now!!:mad: :cuss:

howe much for the women:macho ??

Mxjunkie
12-20-2005, 02:11 PM
met me at da rausch crick I'll kikk ur butt :grr: :mad: :mad: :grr:

brokeitin3
12-22-2005, 10:24 AM

akks yer momma

Tommy 17
12-22-2005, 11:04 AM

get em slappy... wheres that pain in the *** cousin of yours woodchuckie... i'm still ready to kick him up:mad: :blah:

DEAL
12-22-2005, 12:17 PM
Slapnutz ..... = Blue450yo? :eek:

lil400exman
12-22-2005, 12:23 PM
i tink summins eatn da dirtpille:eek2: :blah:

JTRtrx250r
12-22-2005, 05:49 PM

howe much for the women:macho ?? ever finish brushin' your tooth? ya- take -it in the -port slackjawed throwback you.

tecati's suck! and so do the jacksticks that ride em'!

now get your danky ***** back out on that corner and get me my $$!

or get kikt up and beat down!:macho

:devil: