PDA

View Full Version : psp sales??

trx400exat00
12-16-2005, 07:38 PM
anybody here have any good psp deals ?? jsut looking around seeing what prices are! thanks alot

Ralph
12-16-2005, 09:58 PM
I dunno about deals but i think most places are the same, if i was u get the "GigaPack." it is $50 more and comes with a gig of memory as opposed to 32 mb, headphones and a usb data cable. This way you can fit more songs, movies and photos on it.

Also buying the gigapack is smarter because they usualy come with the 2.00 firrmare which is friendlier for hacking and enables you to put SNES and other Emulators on it so u can enjoy all the old nintendo, sega games on ur psp for free.

also, when u ger ur psp and if it has 1.5 or 2.0 firmware DONT UPGRADE until your sure you dont wanna run some cool programs on it because the newer firmwares. 2.01 - 2.6 dont let you do it.

if you want more info on running these types of programs ("Homebrew") on ur psp just ask.

I only own 1 psp game and use the psp mostly for music, videos, and Old nintendo games

12-17-2005, 01:04 PM
i had one and it was the most expensive toy ive ever had in my entire life. i didnt play it enough so i returned it to wallmart and got every pennny of mine back on the 89th day and sold the 8 games & 4 movies I had on ebay. cool toy but I cant afford anoither hobby

12-17-2005, 01:42 PM
I will sell one that is like new. dono much about it, I bought it the week they came out. still have the box it came in with not a scratch on it. make an offer.

12-17-2005, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by mittimj
I will sell one that is like new. dono much about it, I bought it the week they came out. still have the box it came in with not a scratch on it. make an offer. clean out your mailbox and PM me I have an offer

12-18-2005, 10:34 AM
anyone can steel my psp before 3pm. Payment via paypal. ( need money for ebay item)

if someone pays before 3pm it will be 100shipped!!!

12-18-2005, 11:01 AM
mittimj clean out ur mailbox and check ur IM's cause i imed u and all that stuff

12-18-2005, 12:30 PM
just bought mittimj 's PSP for $110 shipped overnight...snooze u loose:devil: cant wait till i get it

12-18-2005, 12:32 PM
lol. have fun with it. my loss your gain.

12-18-2005, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by quad&dirtbike
just bought mittimj 's PSP for $110 shipped overnight...snooze u loose:devil: cant wait till i get it Bought with the money you made from selling bootleg copies of Photoshop?

12-18-2005, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by MXFourTwoEight
Bought with the money you made from selling bootleg copies of Photoshop?

lol nope and i didnt sell any...it wasnt bootleg either so umm...yeah :huh and uhhhhhhhhh, shut uP??

lol i actually got a PM from administrator and said i couldnt sell them...i didnt know that was a rule...

12-18-2005, 04:55 PM
i was gonna do $150...dammmm

12-18-2005, 05:00 PM
lol nope and i didnt sell any...it wasnt bootleg either so umm...yeah :huh and uhhhhhhhhh, shut uP??

lol i actually got a PM from administrator and said i couldnt sell them...i didnt know that was a rule... You downloaded the program illegally then were making copies and trying to sell it. What part of that don't you understand?

12-18-2005, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by MXFourTwoEight
You downloaded the program illegally then were making copies and trying to sell it. What part of that don't you understand?

i didnt download it illegal. i bought it at circuit city for $500...so you can shut the **** up now ;)

12-18-2005, 05:07 PM
i didnt download it illegal. i bought it at circuit city for $500...so you can shut the **** up now ;) So you didn's have a friend hack it for you like you said in the thread? Whatever.

EDIT: Circuit City doesn't sell Photoshop.