PDA

View Full Version : anyone got a quad for under 1000

scarface2949
12-16-2005, 06:34 AM
i am looking 4 a quad 4 the winter anyout there for under 1000

ridin4life05
12-16-2005, 08:59 AM
i have a 1987 honda 250x with the mods in my sig... needs some work...im looking for 1000 for it

killen them all
12-22-2005, 08:36 PM
ill buy it if you still have it in summer where u at

haydug
12-23-2005, 05:58 AM
I have a 300ex, runs, $800

iwreckedmyquad
12-23-2005, 06:54 AM
what year is you 300 pics ?

800screws
12-25-2005, 11:46 AM
i got a lt500

93killerbee
12-25-2005, 12:33 PM
800screws please reply to email and pms thanks

killen them all
12-25-2005, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by 800screws
i got a lt500

nice zilla where you at what RE YOU ASKING

800screws
12-26-2005, 06:00 AM
otisville, ny
$1000.
i have reciepts for the engine. all new gears, shift forks, keys, hot rod crank, new bearings and seals,new bore, new piston, cool head, kehien carb, dynoport pipe and silencer, new rear brakes, new air filter. still has igintion and light switch intact. aluminum rims and pretty new tires. the plastics and seat are not on in the pic. i just put the new piston in and didn't bolt the seat and plastics down yet.
now the bad. the steering stem threads on the bottom are stripped. i put in a spacer, but it has some up and down play, and the clutch cover bolt by the kick starter stripped. the heli coil cracked it alittle and there is silicone over it as a preventive measure. no leaks though.
i just bought the quad. the owner before put all the money into the engine, then decided to do the top end himself. he put the piston in backwords and it broke. i just fixed it. i really don't need another toy right now.

killen them all
12-26-2005, 09:17 AM
otisville, ny
$1000.
i have reciepts for the engine. all new gears, shift forks, keys, hot rod crank, new bearings and seals,new bore, new piston, cool head, kehien carb, dynoport pipe and silencer, new rear brakes, new air filter. still has igintion and light switch intact. aluminum rims and pretty new tires. the plastics and seat are not on in the pic. i just put the new piston in and didn't bolt the seat and plastics down yet.
now the bad. the steering stem threads on the bottom are stripped. i put in a spacer, but it has some up and down play, and the clutch cover bolt by the kick starter stripped. the heli coil cracked it alittle and there is silicone over it as a preventive measure. no leaks though.
i just bought the quad. the owner before put all the money into the engine, then decided to do the top end himself. he put the piston in backwords and it broke. i just fixed it. i really don't need another toy right now.

if you where closer i would buy

slamedsilverado
12-26-2005, 09:08 PM
otisville, ny
$1000.

800screws i sent you a PM PLEASE! get back to me i would like to come see the quad....