PDA

View Full Version : UN-official Canadian Nationals schedule

Ex_Rider43
12-15-2005, 09:13 PM
I went to the meeting last week-end and here's the schedule. NOTHING is sure though

first round is at Gopher dunes for something called: challenge quebec VS ontario !!! ill be there for sure with my friends. june 25th

1-2 july is at baie-comeau quebec.

8-9 july is at St-Blaise , QC. this track is so great for quads Im sure everybody will love it.

august 6th is at Paiseley ontario.

19-20th is at ste-julie. pretty good track too if its dry.

september 3rd is at Auburn ontario.

Final round is at Notre-dame du bon conseil on september 23-24th.

Now my opinion on this , well they removed valeyfield , a great track , not far for guys in ontario , and they replaced by baie comeau which is HELL far for EVERYONE. the track also there isnt nice at all. definatly a bad move for the CMRC. the rest is good.

who's running them ?

ThumPIN_450R
12-15-2005, 11:44 PM
Are these races primarily eastern canada based like the US national are or is there some close to B.C. that I could is within driving distance from south east washington state? I've snomobiled in canada but quad racing there could be fun too.

400exchick
12-16-2005, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by ThumPIN_450R
Are these races primarily eastern canada based like the US national are or is there some close to B.C. that I could is within driving distance from south east washington state? I've snomobiled in canada but quad racing there could be fun too.

I would suggest you visit this website:
www.cmrcracing.com

There are many events in the western provinces. I'm sure you could find something within a reasonable driving distance.

Quad18star
12-16-2005, 09:33 AM
They always seem to remove good tracks and replace them with tracks that are too far for anyone to travel .

A good example was 2 years ago .... Cochrane was given a National race . Only a handful of racers showed up cuz it was like a 12 hour drive for most of them . The track was AMAZING though . On par with many of the tracks in the USA . Huge jumps , very hard packed , nice and wide .... beautiful track ... too far to travel . :ermm:

400exBro
12-16-2005, 02:01 PM
holly **** AUBURN hills is on there
sweet deal, that track is awsome, very natural with some big *** jumps (mostly natural jumps too).

this is sweet, i better start getting back into shape, sitting around and studying all the time has got me out of shape...

can't wait till next summer, my honda should be a lot better, getting some motor work done, and hoping to get a walsh rear end too...
Ex_Rider43 are you going to be in the intermidate class?
i will be racing intermidate class all next year

Ex_Rider43
12-16-2005, 02:24 PM
yeah I will race the intermediate class I cant wait for gopher dunes!! if auburn hills isnt too far Ill be there for sure.

Ontario guys will be so pissed about Baie-comeau , even quebec racers don't want to go there. we were 4 juniors there in 2005 it was great :rolleyes:

400exBro
12-16-2005, 04:16 PM
lol nice

Auburn is probably closer to Quebec then gopher... Gopher just gets rough as hell, you will really put that walsh rear end to work!!

Rip_Tear
12-16-2005, 04:33 PM
I won't be racing any, but I might try and make it to a race or two in Ontario.