PDA

View Full Version : Kawasaki Lakota For Sale In Iowa

OTLEYEX
12-15-2005, 09:32 AM
2200.00 OBO$

You are viewing a used Kawasaki Lakota Sport 300cc. Actual Mileage and hours unknown. I am the only one to own this unit. Very well maintained. Primary use was to ride trails and herd cattle around our farm. As you can see it comes with an aluminum utility rack and trailer hitch. Value of two accessories (200.00).

This four wheeler is best considered a sport/utility. Sport becuase it has the chassis of a Mojave mixed with an electric start engine and reverse. This is completely factory original. What you see in the pictures is what you get.

It is a ton of fun to ride on trails and offers plenty of power to get the job done. It has five gears which are changed by letting off the gas and kicking it into the next gear. No manual clutch involved.

Selling because I have recently moved off the farm and have no use for it any longer. Will make a great machine no matter what you use it for. My 6 year old son will really miss it also. Sorry I don't know the hours since it does not have a meter on it.

Rear tires have at least 80% of tread left on them. Really gets around good in snow, sand, mud. It starts very easily and runs great.

I never registered the unit when I purchased it so I do not have an official title. However, will provide a bill sale which is notarized.

I will try to list all known defects:

Missing one decal on right side of unit as seen in pictures. ( Power washer accident ) Cheap to replace if you want to.

Typical scratches to underframe and plastic that go along with everyday use. Plastic is not cracked and has a deep blue color to it from being garage stored.

Missing factory original tools. I have the tool box and will ship it with the four wheeler.

Tail light bulb needs replaced.

Paint on rims has began to flake off. Not sure why but I have heard of this happening on other ATV's. Can be noticed in photos.

01lakota
12-15-2005, 03:34 PM
would you sell just the hitch for it?

OTLEYEX
12-15-2005, 04:45 PM
Unfortunatley I can not since this item is also for sale on ebay right now and it is a listed feature. Check out ebay item # 4597645891 Title 2001 KAWASAKI LAKOTA SPORT 300. Thanks.