PDA

View Full Version : Bang For Your Buck

OTLEYEX
12-15-2005, 09:16 AM
:devil:

I am getting a used 2003 400ex for x-mas. Would like your opinions on upgrades based upon $. Please help me learn what can be done the cheapest and make a difference. I do plan to make bigger upgrades later on but for now I am thinking a full exhaust system.

Also, what exhaust works best with a stock 400ex? What jets do I need to use with them.

Thanks for your support!

Chino886
12-15-2005, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by OTLEYEX
:devil:

I am getting a used 2003 400ex for x-mas. Would like your opinions on upgrades based upon $. Please help me learn what can be done the cheapest and make a difference. I do plan to make bigger upgrades later on but for now I am thinking a full exhaust system.

Also, what exhaust works best with a stock 400ex? What jets do I need to use with them.

Thanks for your support!

If you want a full exhaust, you can't go wrong with a Sparks....one of the best for the 400ex.......if $$$ is not a problem...

Doibugu2
12-15-2005, 11:11 AM
There are tons of threads out there about this. Do a search and you will find tons of info. I would suggust shocks first but they are also the most expensive mod.

I would say learn to ride first and break a few things before buying anything new.