I know they weight 272 pounds...:eek: :eek: :eek:

Sjorge450R
12-14-2005, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by 400ex4ever
I know they weight 272 pounds...:eek: :eek: :eek:

and that they are liquid cooled.

dj250r
12-14-2005, 10:50 PM
http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/users/4172ca22zabac9dc8/5053/__sr_/6fd4.jpg?phQTQoDBXGLV8i.v
some one posted this one on another site and its a Xtreme

bill wood
12-15-2005, 04:22 PM
AASCO PRO 90cc from Eastside motor sports. Looks like a winner, but the only info so fare is from Eastsidems.com. Price is good, would like to see a reveiw from someone.

Arctic Cat Dad
12-15-2005, 05:40 PM
Go back thru the old post. mcatvme had the 90 and was doing some testing on them. He said he liked them. I don't like the weight of them. They are 262 or 272 lbs that's to much! They are made by Xtreme and you can get them for less. Like I said get ahold of mcatvme, he knows about them.

mini
12-15-2005, 09:57 PM
I got a 90cc aasco and had to do some mods to it guset the swingarm "like you do on all minis" cut a little on the ster stem stops so it will turn sharper and layed down the rear shock to lower and soften the shock and took off all the unnecessary wirering ,lights ect, my son will be racing this at are next race , he took it to practice and it did very well , strate and smooth threw the woops something the single a arm quads dont do, powers good come with pipe and 24 carb and clutch mods,so for the price its a good deal "note" at practice he was riding with the 90 mods ,and was in the middle of the pac", first time out.

400ex4ever
12-16-2005, 07:04 AM
Originally posted by mini
I got a 90cc aasco and had to do some mods to it guset the swingarm "like you do on all minis" cut a little on the ster stem stops so it will turn sharper and layed down the rear shock to lower and soften the shock and took off all the unnecessary wirering ,lights ect, my son will be racing this at are next race , he took it to practice and it did very well , strate and smooth threw the woops something the single a arm quads dont do, powers good come with pipe and 24 carb and clutch mods,so for the price its a good deal "note" at practice he was riding with the 90 mods ,and was in the middle of the pac", first time out.

But we kow Nathan is a very good rider. His blast can't keep up with him. I am looking forward to watching him race with the new bike. Ze'vyer will be on the sidelines for a while but will be rooting for the whole bunch.

dj250r
12-16-2005, 08:40 AM
mini what did your son ride befor?
did you get the eastside model aasco?
did you rider feel the weight diffrence?
just a few Q ;)
Dwayne

mini
12-16-2005, 01:26 PM
son rides a blast 90 same as kasea all made from smc, weight wise im not sure of the weight,has douglas wheels and holeshots and removed lights and wirering and getting different bumber and grab bar and my neighbor and i are building aluminum swingarms so weight wise just alittle more but the dual a arms are wirth the weight in gold.

and to the mott family see you guys next race:D

dave hackmann
12-17-2005, 08:42 PM
thanks for the info on the xtreme 90 i decided to go with the 06 trx 90

Arctic Cat Dad
12-17-2005, 08:55 PM
So did I. The wife just pulled into the Honda shop, she must have lost her mind. She walked in and told the guy I'll take that black 1!
I'm thinking what got into her. But who cares were building a Honda. :cool:

foutrax42
12-20-2005, 07:58 PM
ya know... i used to work at eastside motorsports.. now im at a big dealership.... but i just dont see how u can beat a dual a arm 43 inch wide quad that comes stock with a pipe clutch carb nerfbars alum rims and holeshots for like 3500 bucks...and one MAJOR thing that u guys got wrong is they are NOT NOT NOT NOT xtremes... they are AASCO....xtreme bought them from aasco..

im not in the mini quad market anymore... it doesnt make any difference what u guys buy or dont buy, but thats just my opinion on the subject... iv seen the things in action.. and it hits the whoops sooo much better... its soo much more stable... and in my opinion, most kids can go faster on them..

but hey, i would recommend what ever your kids are happy on. good luck everybody!

dj250r
12-21-2005, 07:33 AM
the ad i have says its 3999.99
so 4 gs
and Greg has them set up for that price
those bikes dont come from the factory with all the race stuff on them
and Arctic Cat Dad i think is right in some respect
Xtreme is selling a quad that looks like the AAsco 90
Dwayne

Rocket1
12-21-2005, 10:25 PM
Hi All

I'm new here but have surfed around and see we are discussing the Pro Sharks and the Pro Assco MX bikes. I do have allot of information about these unit since i'm one of the main wrenches on them. I am the service manager at Eastside.
The Proshark and the Assco are both APEX America units. They share the same frame and alot of other parts but not all parts. All the APEX bikes are built on the Polaris based Tiawan Platform. The share allot of motor parts and the electrical and ign systems.
The ProShark is the cushy unit with options like reverse, billet shocks, speedometer, tires and wheels etc... This is a great unit and shares most parts with the Assco Pro Mx bikes.
Assco Pro Mx, available in 70, 90 or 100 cc versions these units are full race bikes out of the box, +4 front end and +6 rear axle. The pros have the same billet shocks but the shock are valved different and are 12" long on the front. The rear shock is also set for air worthiness. Don't let the price throw you. These bikes are loaded up with functional items but no frills. All the pro MX models have pipes and carbs factory installed.
The idea behind these quads is to be true Factory Race bikes. They do indeed come out of the box built and ready.
As of now we are working on the first go fast modes and i am focusing on the 90cc due to the national class. I will post more info later and try to keep up with as many questions as everyone has.

kasea90cc
12-22-2005, 06:00 PM
rocket1 why dont you tell them the truth about being race ready out of the box!!

Dave83
12-24-2005, 08:55 PM
I saw one of the prototype sharks early last spring.The Extreme importer here had one for some r&d.It was a sharp bike(I liked the black plastic) and the water cooled engine was a big +.The suspension on it was not of national caliber( looked good,but travel wasnt much more than a reg Extreme).The guy that had it is heavily involved in design at Extreme and was going overseas with a wishlist for the bike.I havent heard anymore on it since.