PDA

View Full Version : honda called and they want to give me $100.00

quad9
12-14-2005, 05:01 PM
red riders training corse?? they give you 100.00 cash.
anybody done it?

JRP
12-14-2005, 05:05 PM
explain what it is.. im interested.

12-14-2005, 05:10 PM
Ive done it twice

You load ur quad up n take it to a safety course u listen to the guy for like 45 min. about helmets, safety, that kind of stuff. Then everyone goes out n gets on their quads n he shows u how to do obstacles. Berms, mud, logs, quick stops, quick turns n stuff like that.

Thats it.. then u go home $100 richer

I plan to do the course on my 450

JRP
12-14-2005, 05:13 PM
where do you take the quad?

coolex
12-14-2005, 05:14 PM
i want in were do u go to get info on this

polabareus
12-14-2005, 05:21 PM
I'm still supposed to do that. It's been about 3 years since I got my quad and everytime they call to tell me when and where the next class is it's always like a hundred miles away. One time they did call about a class that was only 10 miles away but I broke my hand the night before and didn't want nothing to do with hauling a four wheeler around. But yeah, you just go to the class and they give you a hundred bucks.

watts16
12-14-2005, 05:25 PM
brian i did it most boring time of my life. but it wasnt that bad. i only did it for the 100 bucks. the one i went to they had it in 3 sisters park.

hawaiiansupaman
12-14-2005, 05:33 PM
i did it about a month an an half ago and in about 3 weeks i had a check in the mail for $100... pretty cool. one of my friends took the same course and only got $75 and it was his 1st time????? another friend did it and never got chit????

quad9
12-14-2005, 06:04 PM
i just wonder what they will say if i bring a 450r that is kinda loud?? you know a bunch of guys that have rack on the back quads will *****. but oh well i guess i can go, mabey this old dog will actualy learn something.
mabey the guys from honda will teach me how to do a rolling stoppie???

watts16
12-14-2005, 06:31 PM
i had my HMF on and they didnt say anything about it

12-14-2005, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by quad9

mabey the guys from honda will teach me how to do a rolling stoppie??? dont count in it...this is a safety ourse not a stunting course. id show you how to do that though. just keep trying your either going to not get it up on its front wheels, get it up on its front wheels, or go all the way over which is fun as hell

Toadz400
12-14-2005, 09:24 PM
Yamaha has the same thing. I signed up for it but never went. Just didn't have the time to do it.

I think I'd only get $75 though because I didn't buy one of their helmets, I already have 2.

Jblazin98
12-14-2005, 09:30 PM
We all should get a good date and location on this course then about 20 exriders members could show up and take it over....

400exrules
12-14-2005, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by Jblazin98
We all should get a good date and location on this course then about 20 exriders members could show up and take it over....

lmao, yah i can see it now...the instructor is sittin their explaining about safety and such and everyone starts ridin wheelies everywhere and doin burnouts and such lol

quad9
12-15-2005, 04:03 AM
Originally posted by MixMasterMike
dont count in it...this is a safety ourse not a stunting course. id show you how to do that though. just keep trying your either going to not get it up on its front wheels, get it up on its front wheels, or go all the way over which is fun as hell

i know that i was just being a smart *****

stc416rider
12-15-2005, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by 400exrules
lmao, yah i can see it now...the instructor is sittin their explaining about safety and such and everyone starts ridin wheelies everywhere and doin burnouts and such lol

im comin ;)

deathman53
12-15-2005, 02:58 PM
if I ever went to a rider safety course, I'd take my atc250r and laugh my *** off hearing the instructor lecture me how dangerous trikes are, they are banned, etc. I took a couse to get my motorcylce licence and it was the most boring thing on earth, I got yelled at many times for shifting without the cluth, shifting into gears when I wasn't supposed to, they had us practice engaging the bike in gear, the cluth and such, it seamed for hours, then we rode the bikes in first gear and couldn't shift them into second, but they wanted us to ride faster???????????? It seamed like the only thing they taught me was how to fry a cluth pretty quick, they taught us to pull the cluth in for seamingly everything(and yes I got yelled at for letting off the gas and not pulling in the cluth). But to be fair, there was people there who never rode a motorcylce in their life.