PDA

View Full Version : Young Jeezy SHirts BaNnEd

Ripitupfilms
12-14-2005, 01:51 PM
at my school yesterday at the end of the day the principle got on the announcements and says "" The law enforcement has informed me that"THe shirts with the snowmans are no longer aloud because of they symbolize that you use or deal coke. Also the stop sign shirts with the stop snitching on them are no longer aloud in school""

I think this is gay because Young jeezy himself said he never said anything about it meaning COke. plus wtf is the big deal about a snowman:ermm:

Hon300ex
12-14-2005, 01:52 PM
weres his christmas spirit?!?!?!

Ripitupfilms
12-14-2005, 01:55 PM
haha hes kewl as **** too but i guess the Cops punked him into banning the shirts

Mxjunkie
12-14-2005, 01:57 PM
lol that sucks, my old school wants to do uniforms

Ripitupfilms
12-14-2005, 01:59 PM
Off subject but anyone listen to this sick jewish band called Matisyahu

Butters
12-14-2005, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by atvracer9m

WTF mate?

Ripitupfilms
12-14-2005, 02:21 PM
just download Matisyahu there decent

zforcefx
12-14-2005, 02:22 PM
There are a few people in my school that have them shirts and teachers would ask what it was for and they just said for christmas and the teachers bought it...

theTman
12-14-2005, 02:23 PM
i hate rap

HondaEXrider22
12-14-2005, 02:24 PM
Could somebody show me these with a pic or something? Never heard of them

fasterblaster09
My parish (county) has had uniforms for the past 6 years :mad:

blasteracer24
this kid i know has the stop snitching shirt.

zforcefx
12-14-2005, 02:27 PM
Thats stupid old women walk around with snowman all over there sweaters during the holidays are they gonna ban them to or is it just because hes a rapper...

Ripitupfilms
12-14-2005, 02:27 PM
i hate some rap but i like underground oldschool **** like ...Souls of mischeif download some **** like that,, thats decent

zeppelin
12-14-2005, 02:28 PM
ive had uniforms since 2nd grade (8 years) :(

Ripitupfilms
12-14-2005, 02:32 PM
heres one of like 100 different versions

Ripitupfilms
12-14-2005, 02:36 PM
heres a link the the BS click here (http://www.ballerstatus.net/news/read/id/75479169/)

ny300exrider
12-14-2005, 02:40 PM
stop snitchin!!

Hon300ex
12-14-2005, 02:40 PM
lol search google for young jeezy snowman shirts or something like that and theres a shirt that say " what? im just a f__king snowman!" lol

bulkdriverlp
12-14-2005, 02:48 PM
stay in school ,you are in need of grammar class, spelling too. you need to proofread your posts

Ripitupfilms
12-14-2005, 03:09 PM
bulkdriverlp

who are you talking too no one wanted your schitless opinion wowzer people dont type perfect get over it

12-14-2005, 03:13 PM
Dubya Tee Eff M8?

400exrules
12-14-2005, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by MXFourTwoEight
Dubya Tee Eff M8?

" AHHHHH MUTHA LAND!!!!! "

lmfao

JRP
12-14-2005, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by theTman
i hate rap

im with u travis

12-14-2005, 03:17 PM
:cool:

coolex
12-14-2005, 04:09 PM
about that.............

o4250
12-14-2005, 04:31 PM
why dont the thugs who where them just kill the POlice:rolleyes:

Ripitupfilms
12-14-2005, 04:44 PM
no one said they were thugs there just kids like you and me.. they support there favorite artists

yfz4life50
12-14-2005, 07:24 PM
YO! its because young jizzles got that snow man!

trx400exxracer
12-14-2005, 07:35 PM
Young Jezzy is from Hawkinsville, Georgia which is like 15 to 25 minutes away from my town, but I never heard of him before he became a rapper

SRH
12-14-2005, 08:37 PM
young jeezy sucks, but i still agree it stupid, no kid looks at that like its something to do with coke...hell i dont even, you gotta wonder about what the individual who brought t his up does in his or her personal life.....more rules and regulations, pretty soon you wont be able to fart 2 times within a 5 minute period without facing jail time....losing rights like crazy

400exrules
12-14-2005, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by SRH
young jeezy sucks, but i still agree it stupid, no kid looks at that like its something to do with coke...hell i dont even, you gotta wonder about what the individual who brought t his up does in his or her personal life.....more rules and regulations, pretty soon you wont be able to fart 2 times within a 5 minute period without facing jail time....losing rights like crazy

it seems like schools look at everything and try to find a way that its associated with drugs, violence, or sex, even if its not...and then they ban it

i know some of you have uniforms...but we dont, and this year we have to tuck in our shirts, and the administrators walk the halls handin out detentions to those who dont tuck in their shirts. The rule is, they have to be able to completely see all your pockets.....they think were carryin around grenades and assault rifles in our pockets:huh

i can see uniforms coming soon.....good thing next years my last

12-15-2005, 12:27 AM
schools for losers

redlineranger
12-15-2005, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by 400exrules
it seems like schools look at everything and try to find a way that its associated with drugs, violence, or sex, even if its not...and then they ban it

i know some of you have uniforms...but we dont, and this year we have to tuck in our shirts, and the administrators walk the halls handin out detentions to those who dont tuck in their shirts. The rule is, they have to be able to completely see all your pockets.....they think were carryin around grenades and assault rifles in our pockets:huh

i can see uniforms coming soon.....good thing next years my last

thats exactly how it is at my school, except we already wear uniforms.... and well theres alot of drugs on our campus so i can see why they ***** about drugs, but some of the sh*t the principals come up with is just grade A cocka. School can get on a d*ck for all i care

ShiftFMX
12-15-2005, 09:20 AM
Good.

Theres at least 30 black kids a day i see wearing either the jeezy shirts or the stop snitching shirts, I sould tell my principal that those shirts mean they sell coke just to piss them all off...cause they sure piss me off

exboy
12-15-2005, 09:35 AM
ive had to wear uniforms my whole life up until this year. its great not havin to wear them. none of the ppl in my school wear the stop snitchin or the snow man shirts but i see alot of ppl wear them at the mall. i dont wear clothes like that with any artist name on them but if i did id like to get the mike jones ICE AGE shirt i think it looks pretty kool.

zforcefx
12-15-2005, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by ShiftFMX
Good.

Theres at least 30 black kids a day i see wearing either the jeezy shirts or the stop snitching shirts, I sould tell my principal that those shirts mean they sell coke just to piss them all off...cause they sure piss me off
Oh thats cool be a little second grader and go tell your principle about them shirts cause them black people piss your poor lil self off aww ill show some sympathy for ya....

Ripitupfilms
12-15-2005, 07:16 PM
yeah dude your just a puss if you do that my school has more black people than you can imagine come to my school and cry about it

Atreyu
12-15-2005, 07:20 PM
If I were wearing a young jeezy shirt I would want to be shot.

Hondadudeehhhh
12-15-2005, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by ShiftFMX
Good.

do you go to ypsi high? A girl from my school went to ypsi high for a school project and she said the minute she got in the building she saw two kids get in a fight. She also said your hall monitors look like bouncers

ZeroLogic
12-15-2005, 08:25 PM
i hate rap

:macho

ShiftFMX
12-15-2005, 08:50 PM
Guys chill out, I was kidding about the whole 'telling the principal' thing.

And no I go to Lincoln, ypsi high is about 6 or 7 miles from here, the same stuff goes on at my school... :rolleyes:

There was a fight everyday of this past week

DAB516
12-15-2005, 08:50 PM
Why in the first place would you want to wear a shirt that:

1. Has a big *** snowman on it
2. Associates you with doing/selling drugs

Its shame that people look at that guy as a role model and want to be like him.

400exrules
12-15-2005, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by DAB516
Why in the first place would you want to wear a shirt that:

1. Has a big *** snowman on it
2. Associates you with doing/selling drugs

Its shame that people look at that guy as a role model and want to be like him.

its a shame that ANYONE looks at these rediculous rappers as role models....IMO

bring on the flame

2004exrider
12-15-2005, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by bulkdriverlp
stay in school ,you are in need of grammar class, spelling too. you need to proofread your posts

You forgot to begin each sentence with a capital letter:blah:

Jimmy

rookiex
12-15-2005, 10:45 PM
Lets ban white tee's too................it is crazy how schools are getting so serious.But in some parts of the country schools are dangerous.You cant just bump someone in the hall anymore an have a one on one fist fight,you will get your *** shot.Its not like this everywhere not here in Ashville or ill suburbs an **** not that it cant happen but less likely.

I don't know its all hype, that snowman does symbolize selling coke or being a coke dealer or w.e else,they portray that in some of there songs.I know..Listen to the songs and if you know your stuff or have a past like myself or you put two an two together you understand and they are portraying it like they are hard *** thugs ''don't ya wanna be like me'' type of deal they are passing it off to be cool,Kids might not be old enough to understand but I do.

''plus the weather man says that there's a light chance snooow''

'''Cuz if you lookin' for me you can find me
On the block disobeyin' the law
Real G--therobred from the streets
Pants saggin' with my gun in my draws''

''Gotta watch er' move 'cuz them eyes be on you (eyes be on you)
Gotta dry real cool when them pies be on you (pies be on you)
Just because we stack paper and we ball outrageous (ball outrageous)
Them alphabet boys gotta us under survalence'' (FBI)

''I'm knee deep in the game
So when it's time to rea up, I'm knee deep in the cane''

Now I dont hate on nobody,I let it be what it is. So what is it? A snow man? Or a symbolization of a coke dealer?Its all in how you interpret it.

If my grammers off...I work im tired.Im not in highschool.

Plante400
12-16-2005, 01:13 AM

quadmaster88
12-16-2005, 03:53 AM
i hate rap

theTman
12-16-2005, 05:28 AM
Originally posted by quadmaster88

:rolleyes:

ha

ha

im laughing hystericaly (sp)

and 400exrules i agree with you...how can you look up to someone who has spent jail time (i know not all rappers have) and have done drugs and all that stuff. so your saying if i shoot some people, sell drugs, get arrested, and make a song saying yo yo i busted a cap homie yeah yo chck 1 2....i could be famous?!!?:eek2:

quadmaster88
12-16-2005, 10:21 AM
:rolleyes:

ha

ha

im laughing hystericaly (sp)

and 400exrules i agree with you...how can you look up to someone who has spent jail time (i know not all rappers have) and have done drugs and all that stuff. so your saying if i shoot some people, sell drugs, get arrested, and make a song saying yo yo i busted a cap homie yeah yo chck 1 2....i could be famous?!!?:eek2:

or i could write a song about a bunch of my folks throwin a barn party and riding horses... let me guess you have no musical talents i presume? because if you did youd understand... theres more to JUST lyrics...

but you know im not saying your opinion is bad... its just.. who cares?

oh yeah i love every type of music except for boy bands,not really any techno and pop music because its annoying sounding to me with the stories and the repeated blues feel vibe...

but i grew up on country loved rock and down wit da rap home dawg so if ya aint feelin me up in diz kracka i be cool...ya hurd?

SRH
12-16-2005, 03:46 PM
they just banned honky tonk badonkadonk shirts because th ey said it just sounded too much like th at damn ****** ****!:eek2:

12-16-2005, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by quadmaster88
or i could write a song about a bunch of my folks throwin a barn party and riding horses... let me guess you have no musical talents i presume? because if you did youd understand... theres more to JUST lyrics...

sampling is a real talent...it is hard spending hours on end to find just the right, already written music to"borrow"...

yo i n da houuuussssa

DEAL
12-16-2005, 04:36 PM
I personally wouldn't support anyone who doesn't know how to use proper grammer or spelling.
ex: Rappers.

blasteracer24
12-17-2005, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by atvracer9m

dude matisyahu is the ****.

Ridin' Jesse
12-17-2005, 11:22 AM
Old News for me...its been banned for a while now...like since school started in august...yeah cuz the snow=crack...pretty funny if you ask me. lol

Hon300ex
12-17-2005, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by rookiex
Lets ban white tee's too................it is crazy how schools are getting so serious.

yea seriously..... the only reason they arent banning white shirts is because they are so common. you could be a hill billy in the south workin on the farm in a white tee or you could be selling crack in the bronx in a white shirt...... if drug dealers wore aqua tee's then i bet you they would be banned since they are not that common..... its rediculous how some school are. the snowman is his symbol and maybe he does do drugs but that is not what the snowman means....

if some little kid says i cant wait for the snow to come he isnt talking about crack.... soon you will not be allowed to talk about snow in school

DEAL
12-17-2005, 12:48 PM
Keeping items related to rap music out of schools is probably a good thing.

12-17-2005, 12:56 PM
im still jenny from the block, i used to smoke alot of rock