PDA

View Full Version : Why I hate Cops!!!

06-28-2002, 11:57 AM
A couple fridays ago after work I decided to wash my 400, my Z-400, and then proceded to Detail my Car for Super Summit (a big car show they have at summit racing if any ones ever heard of it) anyway, a few friends of mine stopped over and where standing around B.Sin' while I washed my car. When one of my friends happened to stop over on his yellow 400ex while passin through to his womens house. He left and then went back by the house about an hour later and just waved as he cruised by.
Not more than 5 minutes later Pig #1 whips into my driveway with light and sirens. So I calmly walked over and said "look I know why your here and it wasn't my quad" He leaps out of the car & puts his finger right in my chest and says "which one of you was riding it" At this piont the neigbor has stopped mowing her lawn and is standing at her mailbox watching as the cop begins to argue with me. I began to lose my temper with the cop- who is contiuosly interuptiong me as I suggest things like "Feel the exhuasts they' re Ice cold, Look at the puddle of water around my car and my soaked cloths." But he just continues to be an *******. So I'm getting really upset so I decide to finish up my car and I turn the vacum to sweep the inside while the cops yelling, this pisses him off even more and the he threatens to take me to jail. Well I know my rights so I ignore him and turn my vacum back on. Well then Pig #1 flips out and calls for back up!!! So now pig#2 and Pig#3 are coming down the road lights and sirens blarring!!!
They over shoot my driveway, slam on the brakes and then procede to block off traffic in front of my house, (within 5 min there were over 20 cars each way backed watching this little altercation.) Now Fatass pig #2 jumps out hand on his gun and asks "what my problem is?" So I began to explain about how I was just trying to wash my car and blah blah blah, and then he starts intrupting me too. Well at this piont I'm really pissed (if they werent cops I would of been dragging them all over my front yard...and being a hot head I procede to tell the cops this) So now I'm chest to chest with this cop whose telling me I'm about to be arrested for disturbing the peace. What a crock!!! Finally after a hour of "I'M A COP YOU MUST BE LYING 'BECAUSE WE ARE NEVER WRONG!!!" they packed up and left. The kicker is as Pig#1 lis leaving hes telling my friends they should never act like me and hes trying to explain to me hat he wasn't "acusing" me he was just trying to warn me!!! GGGRRRRR I get pissed just thinking about it!!! So to all you people who are going to defend the police I will say yes there are good cops and I respect those NYPD officers who gave there lives. But to you local cops who got made fun in high school or were railed by there daddies who need a gun and a badge to gain authority I send a big FTP to you all and thanks for evading my civil rights

P.S. I have filed a complaint with the local Sherrriffs office and I have had my grandfather who is the law director write the sheriffs involved a letter demanding a written appology (I want a writtten appology so I can hang it on my wall of fame along with all my trophies and pictures) But it still burns me becuase if my Grandfather didn't have connections it would have just gone unnoticed and would be just another "punk trouble maker who has a problem with authority" (thats a qoute from pig #2)

Remeber this is a America and owning a ATV is not illegal so lighten up everybody

Thanks for a minute of your time-Derek

kc 300EX
06-28-2002, 12:59 PM
Fullbore440-Thats just rough! When people are like that there is just no dealing with them. I hope you get your apology, I think you deserve it, maybe all the people stuck in traffic deserve one too, or the neighbors who had to listen to the sirens........

06-28-2002, 03:55 PM
jus invite them in for bacon and donuts, theyl forget about the whole theing

06-28-2002, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by 440
jus invite them in for bacon and donuts, theyl forget about the whole theing

lol, yeah, try it.. it might just work....

07-03-2002, 12:58 PM
1. fill gas tank
2. take off silencer leaving only head pipe
3. put on ski mask
4. give it **** all over town
5. don't get caught

sandman
07-03-2002, 06:47 PM
I dont think that would be a good idea bmdavis
try the bacon and donuts:huh

cheetah
07-04-2002, 09:45 PM
I hate people who are never wrong. The other day my cousin and I was riding (me on my 400 and him on his blaster) on some back roads past my dad's farm. We were way back in the sticks on a little gravel road and to be honest we were kinda lost. The gravel road forked and we took a left thinking it was the right way. It went up a hill to some house at the top and we realized it was not it so we turned around, went back down, and took the other direction. We eventually hit blacktop and rode it for about 4 miles to the highway well we pulled to the side of the road to let some cars pass before we turned around when this guy in a beat up Bronco cuts us off and jumps out running at us. (I thought we was gonna get shot or mugged or something the way he jumped out and ran, I guess you just had to be there.) Well he runs up to me and gets in my face yelling "I told you not to come up there no more!" over and over. I said calmly excuse me you must have the wrong person I have no idea what you're talking about and he just said you're not gonna trick me you little bast***! I just kept telling him it wasn't me and he tells me there has been one just like that (yellow) doing doughnuts and wheelies in his yard. I told him I was lost and all and he finally left and said he would shoot us if he saw us up there again. We darted out of there only to be lost on backroads for another 3 hours with a severe thunderstorm closing in on us we finally called my dad and he talked us out with a map. That day sucked.

Not exactly sure if it has anything to do with the original post, just had to get it off my chest. thnx

kc 300EX
07-07-2002, 06:00 PM
I hate hearing that, "You guys came through here before and you did this and broke that and tore up those!"
"Uhhhh, no, not really JACKASS, never been here before in my life, wish you knew what you were talking about!"

Pappy
07-07-2002, 06:45 PM
Yes...the one thing that will tweak a cops *** is a person that truly knows his rights. I dont mean a smart *** spouting off about this and that but someone who knows the law. I am both a VERY BIG SMARTASS and I know a little bout the law. I pulled into a burger king one night because my car was running hot. This person came over and jumped in my rear with both feet. I basicly told him he could lick sack and headed for the door. He then informs me he is an off duty police officer. So I request to see his badge...when he cant display it I call the real police and they cited him for a bunch of stuff about immersonating a police officer. Do not take bull from anyone if you are in the right. If you dont stand up for your rights no one else will. just pick your battles well....