12-14-2005, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by 4punksdad
:D

Hell yeah man, tailbone hurt at all???

JRP
12-14-2005, 11:00 AM
nice pictures man... loosk fun.

12-14-2005, 11:56 AM
Thats funny. We used to do stair sets and grind rails on those little saucer things.

QuadJunkies
12-14-2005, 11:59 AM
AWESOME!! Those Saucers FLY!!!

Heres a link to some of our freinds last wk end... I like the end of the vid... lol

http://www.neptune.com/users/gingerosmus/videoWMP/gingerosmus401073.wmv

Must have IE

400exrules
12-14-2005, 12:13 PM
lol QJ, looks like they had some fun!

Quad18star
12-14-2005, 12:21 PM
Someone's butt is gunna be sore from that landing .

It used to be so much fun when we were kids ... blasting down the hills on GT Racers . We still do it occasionally .... get a few of the guys together after we've had a few drinks and race down the hills near our ice shack . Scariest ride I've ever been on though , was behind a Ski-Doo Mach 1 700cc being towed on a GT . 70 or 80 mph on one of those little things is scary fast .... we made sure to wear a snowmobiling helmet . The wipeouts left nice bruises though . :ermm: :devil:

400exrules
12-14-2005, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
Someone's butt is gunna be sore from that landing .

It used to be so much fun when we were kids ... blasting down the hills on GT Racers . We still do it occasionally .... get a few of the guys together after we've had a few drinks and race down the hills near our ice shack . Scariest ride I've ever been on though , was behind a Ski-Doo Mach 1 700cc being towed on a GT . 70 or 80 mph on one of those little things is scary fast .... we made sure to wear a snowmobiling helmet . The wipeouts left nice bruises though . :ermm: :devil:

holy crap, you got pulled goin 70mph??:eek2: thats crazy...

QuadJunkies
12-14-2005, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by 400exrules
lol QJ, looks like they had some fun! ROFL! Did you see the slow mo part??!!!

Quad18star
12-14-2005, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by 400exrules
holy crap, you got pulled goin 70mph??:eek2: thats crazy...

Ya .. it was pretty crazy . The GTs aren't very stable at high speeds . My buddy has video of me wiping out ... he was sitting on the back of the sled and got a good view of the crash . Although there was about a foot of powder snow on the lake , it still hurt a bit and left me with some bruises . Worst part was I could hardly see anything , cuz my buddy driving the sled came over the snowbank and put the throttle to the bar so my face shield filled up with snow . I was only hanging on with one hand , trying to wipe the snow off and he started zig-zagging which made me bail . I felt most of the pain the next day after the alcohol wore off .

And for the record ... the guy driving the sled wasn't drinking that night !!! Things we do for fun . :devil:

QuadJunkies
12-14-2005, 12:39 PM
These are some of my favorite pics she took....LMAO!!!

QuadJunkies
12-14-2005, 12:39 PM

QuadJunkies
12-14-2005, 12:43 PM
:p

QuadJunkies
12-14-2005, 12:43 PM

QuadJunkies
12-14-2005, 12:45 PM
ginger took some sweet shots! :blah:

fastbikes
12-14-2005, 01:24 PM
We had a blast that day and i am glad to say that no one got hurt doing it....I do think that the big kids had more fun then the little ones did....

Disaster
12-14-2005, 01:32 PM
Sweet pics reminds me of this weekend we went sledding and snowboarding down a local sand hill that just covered in snow.. It was a blast wish i had my camera there oh well next time prob this weekend

QuadJunkies
12-14-2005, 01:34 PM
Bobbi, your list of Mod needs updated!

Didnt you ditch the 465??

I wish we could have went with ya'll that day -sure loked like alot of fun!

I bet Clay Peak would be a BLAST if it ever got enough snow :macho I bet you could hit some of those hills at least 60MPH! :eek:

QuadJunkies
12-14-2005, 01:39 PM
crash

Wreckin hurts :ermm:

fastbikes
12-14-2005, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
Bobbi, your list of Mod needs updated!

Didnt you ditch the 465??

I wish we could have went with ya'll that day -sure loked like alot of fun!

I bet Clay Peak would be a BLAST if it ever got enough snow :macho I bet you could hit some of those hills at least 60MPH! :eek:

Yeah i bet you could...Billy is buying the 465 from us, but it is still sitting in the shop right now....Yeah I need to update my mod...hehe oh i am soooo lazy

4punksdad
12-14-2005, 02:17 PM
occassionally the ramp kicked out & caused some sideways landings.

4punksdad
12-14-2005, 02:20 PM
santa showed up to get some christmas lists collected & dropped off a few gifts.

4punksdad
12-14-2005, 02:23 PM
santa's reindeer were getting a front end alignment, so he showed up on his rhino.

Honda TRX250ex
12-14-2005, 02:52 PM
santa's reindeer were getting a front end alignment, so he showed up on his rhino.
santa!!!!!
haha great pics guys and gals
i always liked tying a sleaid to the back of my quad and put my brother on the back and do that
but one time i wraped him around a tree by accident:uhoh: :devious: :chinese:

Rip_Tear
12-14-2005, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
Scariest ride I've ever been on though , was behind a Ski-Doo Mach 1 700cc being towed on a GT . 70 or 80 mph on one of those little things is scary fast .... we made sure to wear a snowmobiling helmet . The wipeouts left nice bruises though . :ermm: :devil:

Thats what I'm talking about! The ski's flew off our GT, but we kept going till there was nothing left! Ever skip water on a GT, those things aren't the best, I think there is a reason people don't do it often...

Awsome pics btw. I still go out every winter when ever I can get someone to go with me, I get bored going by myself.

Quad18star
12-14-2005, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by Rip_Tear
Thats what I'm talking about! The ski's flew off our GT, but we kept going till there was nothing left! Ever skip water on a GT, those things aren't the best, I think there is a reason people don't do it often...

Awsome pics btw. I still go out every winter when ever I can get someone to go with me, I get bored going by myself.

Yeah we tried tieing a GT behind a sea doo once . The hardest part was to get it up to speed and on top of the water , but once we did it was a blast . It is very hard to do though , and if you go down in the middle of the lake , you have to load it back onto the sea doo and bring it back to shore or shallow water to get it going again . :ermm: Best thing we did was tie pool noodles under the seat so that it would float when you took a spill . We haven't done it in years though .... none of our friends have sea doos anymore . :(

Nice pictures QJ and 4punks . I laughed when I read that Santa's reindeers were in getting a front end alignment and Santa had to ride in on the Rhino !!!! :blah:

hardkoratvmxr
12-14-2005, 06:49 PM
looks like you all get quite a bit of snow.

TheFontMaster
12-14-2005, 07:04 PM
One of my friends has this kinda big hill in his yard, its in like a washout, so its about 7 feet wide with about 3 foot tall banks on the sides. We had like 9 people on 3 or 4 sleds, the people in the back held onto the legs of the person on the sled behind them and we went down like that. The fun part is that about half way down there was a 90 degree turn in the hill, so we would hit that and then someone would slide out or flip or go over the berm then it would just be one big crash.:macho