PDA

View Full Version : Question for Cindi

quadracr
12-13-2005, 10:28 PM
Cindi, thanks for stepping in here when the rumours start flying. I know it must be tough when people are saying things that aren't that accurate. I for 1 appreciate any information you can give to us. My question is Will Doug and Jeremiah have the quad in the first race at Glen Helen? I was hoping to see them in Phoenix in the Stadium series, but those races got cancelled.

Cindi
12-16-2005, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by quadracr
Cindi, thanks for stepping in here when the rumours start flying. I know it must be tough when people are saying things that aren't that accurate. I for 1 appreciate any information you can give to us. My question is Will Doug and Jeremiah have the quad in the first race at Glen Helen? I was hoping to see them in Phoenix in the Stadium series, but those races got cancelled.

Yes, they will be running the new bikes at Glen Helen. They should be in the dealers by then also. All I know is Doug can't say enough about how great that quad is.

:p

z400ACDC
12-16-2005, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by Cindi
Yes, they will be running the new bikes at Glen Helen. They should be in the dealers by then also. All I know is Doug can't say enough about how great that quad is.

:p
I have not seen Jeremiah this happy about a quad in a long time! I can't wait for the GNC season to start! :macho :blah: :) :cool:

Cindi
12-17-2005, 08:37 AM
Originally posted by z400ACDC
I have not seen Jeremiah this happy about a quad in a long time! I can't wait for the GNC season to start! :macho :blah: :) :cool:

:p What do you think z400ACDC? You think the ones bashing this quad will be eating their words:macho :macho :blah: :blah: I do :D I can't wait till everyone finds out how this quad really is.;) It is more than they will ever think:eek2:

z400ACDC
12-17-2005, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by Cindi
:p What do you think z400ACDC? You think the ones bashing this quad will be eating their words:macho :macho :blah: :blah: I do :D I can't wait till everyone finds out how this quad really is.;) It is more than they will ever think:eek2:
Well, we can't say very much without letting the cat out of the bag, can we?:macho This quad will change racing as we know it. It does everything very good. It won't take long before a lot of red and blue racers will be 4-sale. This is a good thing for even the die-hard Honda and Yamaha riders. They will be trying to build one better than the zuki. As long as the factories do that, we win! I glad we have moved past the 90's.

ThumPIN_450R
12-17-2005, 04:37 PM
I'm happy to hear that this bike is going to be that good. I just hope it lives up to the hype either way I'm gonna have a LT-R and probably turn the one I don't like into a worcs/practice/backup/small local mx bike that way I can save the machine I prefer into my big race bike and I won't have to worry so much about break downs at bigger races like I do now. Based of what you're saying I should go put the 6 ply razr tires and the big gas tank on the Honda and get it cleaned up for some worcs races :D

bwamos
12-19-2005, 02:57 PM
Well, Suzuki pretty much created the old Honda TRX250R by producing the lt-250r and forcing Honda to step up to the plate. ;)

This bad boy is going to bring in a new era of race ready ATV's.

I see Honda keeping their XC width, but improving the stock suspension, and possibly eventually going with EFI.

Yamaha, is kind of split between the 2 markets. They may go with an XC or MX option for the width.. and they will definatly go EFI, being that the Raptor700 is already running the test unit.. lol. ;)

slamdak8782
12-19-2005, 07:38 PM
You know would it really be that hard to set it up so you could get cc arms or mx arms depending on your style. I mean really it wouldn't be that hard to offer for them. Everybody would be happy then too.

slamdak8782
12-19-2005, 07:40 PM
oh and one more thing you wont see me trading in my red even if the suzuki cleans itself and changes its own oil so there.:D

hasbeenttduner
12-21-2005, 08:22 AM
I could see yam having 2.1 simular to the ltr and 1 cc with a larger cap tank.

12-29-2005, 12:52 AM
Originally posted by slamdak8782
You know would it really be that hard to set it up so you could get cc arms or mx arms depending on your style. I mean really it wouldn't be that hard to offer for them. Everybody would be happy then too.

ya then why doesent yamaha and honda have a obtion of extended a-arms? it goes both ways.

bwamos
12-29-2005, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by slamdak8782
Everybody would be happy then too.

Lies, all lies!

This is the internet. 90% of the people on the internet whine and moan about crap they don't even know anything about.

Ridin' Jesse
12-29-2005, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by bwamos
Lies, all lies!

This is the internet. 90% of the people on the internet whine and moan about crap they don't even know anything about.

Someone finally speaks the truth!! I agree with you 200%!!!!!

hasbeenttduner
12-29-2005, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by bwamos
Lies, all lies!

Very true.I would like to see a posters age listed below thier name.NO LIES!

z400ACDC
12-29-2005, 11:20 AM
41:macho

hasbeenttduner
12-29-2005, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by z400ACDC
41:macho
I don't know if he was talking about you.I wasn't, but I am sure you would agree with me.

36 3/4

12-29-2005, 02:44 PM
I think that a 16 year old can be smarter than a 40 year old. but anyways.
I am 16.

quadracr
12-29-2005, 03:33 PM
Maybe smarter book wise, which is not a bad thing, however not experience or emotional wise

39 by the way

quadracr
12-29-2005, 03:36 PM
of course as usual this thread has veered way off course so lets see if Cindi or z400acdc has any more tidbits they can throw our way.

Like what set ups the quads are really going to have?
Any GNCCers been riding the new quad?

motox450r
01-01-2006, 09:42 PM
alot people are cracking me up. they sound like my 16 yr old nephew. he can't wait for ANYTHING. i'm gettin this . i'm gettin that. what's he got. what she got. did you see this, did you see that it's hilarious. which i don't have a problem with it. it's just funny to me. when i see them on their bike's that's what their runnin. good enough for me. all i care about is what i'm runnin. this talk is just for entertainment anyways. if ya think it's crap get your toilet paper out. have a nice day

Allen
01-05-2006, 10:28 AM
Any GNCCers been riding the new quad?

I'm kind of anxious to see what Yokley will be on.......

coryatver
01-05-2006, 10:49 AM
Yeah me to. They are pushing the limit to get it out for next season. Don't the manufacturers relize these quads take a while to get set up.

z400ACDC
01-05-2006, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by Allen
I'm kind of anxious to see what Yokley will be on.......
He will be on a new 450.:macho
It's not that big of a deal. Jeremiah said if you change the rear hubs and add 1-4 front wheels, you will have a good GNCC width(about 47").

diangelo#67
01-06-2006, 05:17 PM
acdc clean out your pm box I need to talk