PDA

View Full Version : Depressed?? WHY?

Out_Sider
12-13-2005, 07:11 PM
I know ya'll don't wanna hear me piss and moan and everything but...

Last weekend my gf broke up with me, and it's not that i'm upset about her anymore. it's that i'm relizing that i'm not everything i thought i was, and now i don't even have the confidence to try to be with another girl. And theres this girl i wanna be with, and i just feel like i don't have a chance in hell with her.. and i just can't stop feeling down about everything. I don't even feel like talking to people, and i don't feel like working on my quads or anything that i used to really enjoy... seems everything is just gloomy and all i do is drink. In the past few months i've got absolutly waisted every weekend Friday and Saturday nights... my grades are slipping (95's and 100's to 80's and 85's). I just don't seem to care about anything. I used to always wear my seltbelt and stuff.. now i don't even reach for it when i'm driving.. i don't know whats wrong with me, and i've just kept it to myself until right now...

m_townsgreatest
12-13-2005, 07:13 PM
dude i've been the same way for a month and a half

12-13-2005, 07:15 PM
from the move the longest yard...
"why are you white guys all ways depressed? Your white, smile!"
haha

enduro400rider
12-13-2005, 07:18 PM
dude if you found a chick you wanna be with talk to her, trust me its not worth regreting. i was in a similar situation about a month ago i didnt think i had a chance eather but i did and i never talked to her and now the chance is gone i think about it every night how much i regret not talking to her.

AtvMxRider
12-13-2005, 07:20 PM
:ermm:

Hondadudeehhhh
12-13-2005, 07:23 PM
maybe you have that seasonal depression stuff. I heard when the weather changes for some people they have these weird changes in their life. Remember a great song by Ben Folds..... b*tches ain't sh*t

ZeroLogic
12-13-2005, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by Out_Sider

Last weekend my gf broke up with me, and it's not that i'm upset about her anymore. it's that i'm relizing that i'm not everything i thought i was, and now i don't even have the confidence to try to be with another girl. And theres this girl i wanna be with, and i just feel like i don't have a chance in hell with her.. and i just can't stop feeling down about everything. I don't even feel like talking to people, and i don't feel like working on my quads or anything that i used to really enjoy... seems everything is just gloomy and all i do is drink. In the past few months i've got absolutly waisted every weekend Friday and Saturday nights... my grades are slipping (95's and 100's to 80's and 85's). I just don't seem to care about anything. I used to always wear my seltbelt and stuff.. now i don't even reach for it when i'm driving.. i don't know whats wrong with me, and i've just kept it to myself until right now...

im in sorta in the same situation but a tad different

i dont get wasted lol

but me and this chick were going to go out after like 3 weeks after i got dumped out of a 8 1/2 month realationship and she said she liked me and i liked her so i was going to ask her out well a day after we hung out she told my ex to tell me that she dosnt like me anymore
i dont really have an intrest in anything i just keep to my self my grades are all down to fs and i just dont care for anything anymore everything is just ****ed up in my life

csimp3
12-13-2005, 07:34 PM
dude, F that, this weekend, dont drink, just hang out with some friends, go riding, and just do fun stuff, and as far as that new chick goes, give it a shot, whats the worst that can happen?, she can say no, and then youll know, but think about what will happen if she says yes, just my thoughts i guess

xx3003xrdrxx
12-13-2005, 07:39 PM
wow , there are some very young people on this sight.

If i was you man , i would try to cut back on the drinking , and just go hangout with friends and bs all day and do fun stuff . The time will go much faster if you are with friends , and dont think about her, you cant change the past and your only wasting a part of your life right now being depressed when you could be having fun and partying. I dont know what to say , but my moddo is sorta you only live once , dont sit around think its gonna make itself perfect .

TheFontMaster
12-13-2005, 07:40 PM
Just forget the old girl, and go for the new one. You still in school, you got plenty of your life ahead of you to find someone else. Don't let some girl get you down. Focus on school and have some fun.

rollie
12-13-2005, 07:42 PM
ive felt the same way for a WHILE now......i like a girl but i dont have a chance in hell with her, just keep goin on with you life and try not to let it get to you....:)

xx3003xrdrxx
12-13-2005, 07:46 PM
dude , just a word of advice from what ive discovered . Any guy has a chance with most any girl no matter what you think . I never had a real relation ship untill a little over a year ago, I always thought i would never date this one very attractive female that all the guys liked , even though i was constantly thinking about her and stuff i never talked to her. then one day i grew a set and set wtf is the worst that can happen she turns me down like i expect , Well wouldnt you know it this really " popular " and really pretty girl liked me to. Well weve been together for 15 months and all because i didnt care what people thought and had enough self confidence to believe that i am good as any1 else and have just as good of a chance .

nosliw
12-13-2005, 07:49 PM
drinkings bad mmmmmkay

just man up. bottle your emotions till one day you just explode, then video tape it :eek2:

trx400exxracer
12-13-2005, 07:58 PM
I went out with this girl for around a year and then I got tired of her and her ways I coudn't put up with them its like she changed. Anyways I broke up with her because I was mad, other times we would eventually get back together but we didn't. I didn't bother to ask her again. I was like bummed the rest of that year and even made my first "f". But this year I am confident just asking girls to go to the movies with me and such and there hasn't been one to say no to me yet. I geuss because I have buffed up. I even asked the same girl to got to the movies with me and she went with me and I didn't ask her to go to the movies with me anymore. I am focusing on other girls now. I am just going with diff. girls to the movies and waitin for the right one. Well I got 20 days for the Christmas hoidays. Wish me luck

Just give it some time you will be back in the game in a matter of time

omaits
12-13-2005, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by Hondadudeehhhh
maybe you have that seasonal depression stuff. I heard when the weather changes for some people they have these weird changes in their life. Remember a great song by Ben Folds..... b*tches ain't sh*t

bipolar?

Maybe you shoudl go to a professional before you kill yourself or somebody else.

rmz250
12-13-2005, 08:10 PM
Take the good in with the bad and suck it up.

MAaudioX10
12-13-2005, 08:11 PM
You know what? Get over it! Don't get me wrong, girl problems suck but, the only person keeping you down is YOU. Only you are going to improve yourself. Only you are going to help yourself.

I DO NOT believe in "depression". I think it is an excuse for people that are too lazy to do something with themselves. My girlfriend of 5 years calms she suffers from depression. My response to her is the same I gave you. GET OVER IT! If it is a legitament reason, like your parents passing away, then I don't have room to talk but, in these situations, I believe if you are prepared to enter the relationship you need to be prepared to exit them cuz, if there is one thing I have learned in the past 5 years, it is, woman DO NOT know what they want.

12-13-2005, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by MAaudioX10
You know what? Get over it! Don't get me wrong, girl problems suck but, the only person keeping you down is YOU. Only you are going to improve yourself. Only you are going to help yourself.

I DO NOT believe in "depression". I think it is an excuse for people that are too lazy to do something with themselves. My girlfriend of 5 years calms she suffers from depression. My response to her is the same I gave you. GET OVER IT! If it is a legitament reason, like your parents passing away, then I don't have room to talk but, in these situations, I believe if you are prepared to enter the relationship you need to be prepared to exit them cuz, if there is one thing I have learned in the past 5 years, it is, woman DO NOT know what they want. My god you're an idiot. Stop trying to be so macho, you're not fooling anyone. Everybody has good and bad times, and sometimes there hard to deal with, especially feelings related to hormonal changes, such as in teenagers and women entering Menopause, and many other examples. I'm almost sure that B vitamins are natural anti-depressents, so try taking that for a week or so and see if it makes a difference. Sorry people are being such dickwads.

wvspeedfreak
12-13-2005, 08:25 PM

Trust me,it will all be ok.One day when you are grown up with a family,morgatge,a couple car payments and bills coming at you from all directions you will look back and say ahhhhhhhhh........I remember the day when I thought my girlfriend breaking up with me was the worst thing that could ever happen ;)

JTRtrx250r
12-13-2005, 08:33 PM

I DO NOT believe in "depression". I think it is an excuse for people that are too lazy to do something with themselves. dont know any other way to tell ya this but.... YOU DONT KNOW CHIT!!!

Dont take that offensive or personal, but w/ that statement... its pretty obvious, Im not flaming you so dont start w/ that, just given you my statement!

MAaudioX10
12-13-2005, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by MXFourTwoEight
My god you're an idiot. Stop trying to be so macho, you're not fooling anyone. Everybody has good and bad times, and sometimes there hard to deal with, especially feelings related to hormonal changes, such as in teenagers and women entering Menopause, and many other examples. I'm almost sure that B vitamins are natural anti-depressents, so try taking that for a week or so and see if it makes a difference. Sorry people are being such dickwads.

Obviously, a self-educated person.

I find it quite humorous that your idea of an argument begins and ends with an insult. Little do you know in your little naive exsistence, how you have already lost all purpose and wisdom, if any at all.

Perhaps, you would like to rephrase your "statement" in a more courteous manner so you don't look like a fool.

MAaudioX10
12-13-2005, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by JTRtrx250r
dont know any other way to tell ya this but.... YOU DONT KNOW CHIT!!!

Dont take that offensive or personal, but w/ that statement... its pretty obvious, Im not flaming you so dont start w/ that, just given you my statement!

No offense taken....I just simply can not relate to you people that have this so called, "depression". I mean, if you want the world to feel sorry for you than I suppose that is what you are going to get. People rubbing your head telling you," it's going to be alright.". When you need a kick in the pants or, a little self-motivation, to help things.

12-13-2005, 08:50 PM
Obviously, a self-educated person.

I find it quite humorous that your idea of an argument begins and ends with an insult. Little do you know in your little naive exsistence, how you have already lost all purpose and wisdom, if any at all.

Perhaps, you would like to rephrase your "statement" in a more courteous manner so you don't look like a fool. No, thats quite alright. I stand by what I first posted, because A: You are being a dickwad. Why? Because he asked for some help because he was in a slump. What did you reply with? "Get over it". Wow, that was helpful, wasn't it? And B: You're basing your opinion on a personal belief, not a fact. The fact that changes in behavior and mood can be directly linked to hormonal changes that occur at different times of your life, where levels of chemicals in the brain are inbalanced, is not a opinion, its proven true. Your statement, " I DO NOT believe in "depression". I think it is an excuse for people that are too lazy to do something with themselves" is a personal belief that is in no way based on a fact. Have a nice night.

coryatver
12-13-2005, 08:58 PM
stop drinking. it only makes you more depressed.

MAaudioX10
12-13-2005, 09:01 PM
No, thats quite alright. I stand by what I first posted, because A: You are being a dickwad. Why? Because he asked for some help because he was in a slump. What did you reply with? "Get over it". Wow, that was helpful, wasn't it? And B: You're basing your opinion on a personal belief, not a fact. The fact that changes in behavior and mood can be directly linked to hormonal changes that occur at different times of your life, where levels of chemicals in the brain are inbalanced, is not a opinion, its proven true. Your statement, " I DO NOT believe in "depression". I think it is an excuse for people that are too lazy to do something with themselves" is a personal belief that is in no way based on a fact. Have a nice night.

Proven fact?! Guy, the drug companies themselves clearly state in there advertisements for anti-depression medication that, " We do not know what directly causes depression but, this is what we think..."

So, as it is, you are now without your precious facts.

JTRtrx250r
12-13-2005, 09:05 PM
No offense taken....I just simply can not relate to you people that have this so called, "depression". I mean, if you want the world to feel sorry for you than I suppose that is what you are going to get. People rubbing your head telling you," it's going to be alright.". When you need a kick in the pants or, a little self-motivation, to help things. like I said man, your full of misconception. Ppl peel their cap's, ppl that have everything going for them, but your idea is what your mom used to do when you pouted, ... not even close. It strips away ambition and motivation... and thats just the beginning. Ppl lose awesome jobs, family, friends, lives etc b/c of it... and you think its for attention:rolleyes:

:confused: < should be your avatar man:D

12-13-2005, 09:07 PM
Proven fact?! Guy, the drug companies themselves clearly state in there advertisements for anti-depression medication that, " We do not know what directly causes depression but, this is what we think..."

So, as it is, you are now without your precious facts. I will give you that, but It is true that a chemical imbalance of Ceritonan in the brain can cause changes in behavior. We need to take this down a notch, stop being *******s, and try and make this a friendly debate, rather then an argument. This is just the internet. I'm done for tonight, but I would be more then happy to continue this tomorrow. If we both do some research, this could get very interesting.

sly400ex
12-13-2005, 09:14 PM
No offense taken....I just simply can not relate to you people that have this so called, "depression". I mean, if you want the world to feel sorry for you than I suppose that is what you are going to get. People rubbing your head telling you," it's going to be alright.". When you need a kick in the pants or, a little self-motivation, to help things.

You know what, you are a complete MORON. Talk all your "educated grammar" you want, but depression is a disease. End of speech.

Hopefully you don't find yourself with disease that defeats you one of these days.:ermm:

sly400ex
12-13-2005, 09:17 PM
Better yet, with your idiocy, we would be better off without you around.

Mxjunkie
12-13-2005, 09:29 PM
If depression is an excuse for people to be lazy, then why do they have medicine for depression and doctors?

Your so uneducated, read up before you try and say something you dont know about. I know because I was drepressed almost all my life but now things are getting better so I'm seeing a doctor about it and talking things thru to get me back on track.

MAaudioX10
12-13-2005, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by sly400ex
You know what, you are a complete MORON. Talk all your "educated speach" you want, but depression is a disease. End of speach.

Hopefully you don't find yourself with disease that defeats you one of these days.:ermm:

LMFAO, I am a moron because I am articulate. I apologize if I offended you with my "educated speech". Most people with all there teeth seem to have that problem.

babyboy
12-13-2005, 09:38 PM
Not trying to be MACHO, but for real. what is the point of moping around about your problems. Life is too fun for that! I understand about being sad about some major ****, like family dying, but not over a breakup.. I maybe even understand bein sad for a little bit but after a couple days you gotta get back on the horse..

sly400ex
12-13-2005, 09:40 PM
Educate yourself with the word depression; I assure you it's not some new "hype" or excuse just made up for unhappiness.

Yes, you do speak well.....Does that mean your intelligent, not by far....

Mxjunkie
12-13-2005, 09:40 PM
LMFAO, I am a moron because I am articulate. I apologize if I offended you with my "educated speech". Most people with all there teeth seem to have that problem.

I dont see what your motive of acting like a *** is? Do you get off on trying to put down others and make them think your allways right? You dont have a clue what your talking about, your facts are not correct and to be perfectly honest, your making your self look like a assnine.

I guess you go get your croach hugger jeans on and your musk and your badass flip collar leather jacket and be a mocho man.

TacomaNC4X4
12-13-2005, 09:41 PM
ive been with the same girl for 2 years, and i love it when she works 3-11. just do what you want while you can. its only twice a week i can do sumthin without gettin bithed at.

sly400ex
12-13-2005, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by babyboy
Not trying to be MACHO, but for real. what is the point of moping around about your problems. Life is too fun for that! I understand about being sad about some major ****, like family dying, but not over a breakup.. I maybe even understand bein sad for a little bit but after a couple days you gotta get back on the horse..

Some people deal with problems differently than others.......

12-13-2005, 09:42 PM
LMFAO, I am a moron because I am articulate. I apologize if I offended you with my "educated speech". Most people with all there teeth seem to have that problem. I will admit, him spelling "speech" wrong didn't help anything.

babyboy
12-13-2005, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie69
If depression is an excuse for people to be lazy, then why do they have medicine for depression and doctors?

Obesity is an excuse for people to be lazy and they have medicine and doctors for that!!

also I like how we are all so educated and still using the word DICKWAD.. LOL

SUCK IT UP YOU F*CKING PUSSIES, BAD **** HAPPENS, OH WELL.. LETS WASTE THE LAST OF OUR PRECIOUS DAYS CRYING ABOUT SH*T WE CAN"T CHANGE... AND IF IT CAN BE CHANGED, THEN TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR LIFE AND MAKE A DIFFERNCE..

Noone else gives a f*ck if your happy so if you don't help yourself, noone will

12-13-2005, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by babyboy
Not trying to be MACHO, but for real. what is the point of moping around about your problems. Life is too fun for that! I understand about being sad about some major ****, like family dying, but not over a breakup.. I maybe even understand bein sad for a little bit but after a couple days you gotta get back on the horse.. You really cannot have an accurate view on depression untill you have experienced it for yourself. A few years ago my brother, best friend, and my uncle were killed when a drunk driver hit them going 120 on a back road on his way home from the bar. They were all 3 killed instantly, but the drunk driver who caused the accident was fine, not a scratch. The few months after that were pretty rough on me, because my parents and family were very upset, and my brother was my best friend. Not to mention my best friend since I was 4 was dead. Untill you have accurate knowledge of depression, please don't comment.

babyboy
12-13-2005, 09:51 PM
I know plenty of people who have been through their depressed state, it doesn't get anyone anywhere...just caused more problems... the best thing would be to do what makes you happy, hang out with your good friends, RIDE!! don't just sit around and cry about it!!

12-13-2005, 09:57 PM
OmG I t0t4lly goz PwnEd!!11!!shift+1!!

Its the internet guys, calm down.

MAaudioX10
12-13-2005, 09:58 PM

Your so uneducated, read up before you try and say something you dont know about. I know because I was drepressed almost all my life but now things are getting better so I'm seeing a doctor about it and talking things thru to get me back on track.

I'll give you this much, I am no doctor. So, the details evade me but, I see that a lot of you seem to take great offense to my opinions. I never claimed any of this to be fact nor, do I believe in this condition.

Saying that I am uneducated in this issue is a severe accusation. I guess I failed to mention that my girlfriend of 5 years is also a severe obsessive complusive. I can guaran-damn-tee that NOT ONE of you can relate to me and my experiences with "depression". Having to watch a girl that I love so deeply wash her hands uncontrollable. Washing them so much until they bleed. Furthermore, keep washing them to get the blood off. I see this "disease " first hand everyday, all day, and I will for the rest of my life.

I've seen this girl go through doctor after doctor. Medication after medication. With no improvement, WHAT-SO-EVER!! No, if you think that is bad enough, my girlfriend of 5 years is, also, deaf. 100% deaf! Do you see me on here asking for a hand out? NO!! We make the day. I single handedly made that girl happy. She use to feel so sorry for herself because she was deaf and because she had O.C.D. So, she said it was depression. After years of doctors and medications with no effect, I put a stop to all of the BS. I gave her the positive re-enforcement this girl needed. I told her that I love her because she is deaf. Her being deaf has kept her innocent and for that I love her. Today, she is the happiest little thing you'd ever see. No medication...no doctors.

So, you tell me again how bad YOUR life is. You want compassion from me? Come live 1 day in my shoes, in fact, come live 1 day in her shoes. Then tell me you fully grasp what "depression" is.

So, please tell me...How does a doctor prescribe a medication for a illness they don't even know what causes it. All of those none habit forming drugs that do nothing but form habits.

Please enlighten this poor, poor fool....

SGA
12-13-2005, 09:59 PM
You said your GF broke up with you and that you have been getting wasted every weekend for a few months. I cant blame her for that, why would she want to stay if you drink that much every weekend? I dont think she broke up because of you as a person, I think she left you because of what you are doing.
I see you're 15 by your profile, thats WAY to young to be getting drunk every weekend. Your binge drinking HAS to stop or you'll never get on your feet. Are you burning the hand rolled cigarettes also? With regular use, that stuff will pull any motivation that you have right out of you.
Think about what you are doing to pull yourself down and try to change those habits. You may need to talk to a trusted friend or adult about all of this. Good luck.

SGA
12-13-2005, 10:03 PM
The guy asks for help and you guys go off on a whos right rant. Lets clean it up or this thead is locked.

Mxjunkie
12-13-2005, 10:07 PM
I helped you the last time your girl friend broke up with you remeber, just im me later on tonight when you get the chance..

Ask rollie and jr3 I should be a doctor :p

MAaudioX10
12-13-2005, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by SGA
The guy asks for help and you guys go off on a whos right rant. Lets clean it up or this thead is locked.

You know what your right...I can not argue...I accept the blame for hi-jacking this thread.

If the guy needs help then I hope it finds him.

12-13-2005, 10:13 PM
I helped you the last time your girl friend broke up with you remeber, just im me later on tonight when you get the chance..

Ask rollie and jr3 I should be a doctor :p Yea Josh, you really have a way with girls, like getting attacked with a baseball bat by their ex boyfriends:o

Mxjunkie
12-13-2005, 10:16 PM
Yea Josh, you really have a way with girls, like getting attacked with a baseball bat by their ex boyfriends:o

I've helped so many people I've often considered going to school to be in the field of pyscology, but autobodys more fun :p

eh I cant help my self though, baseball bats arent fun Zach lol

Darrell just im me tomorrow after you get out of school

troutman561
12-13-2005, 10:29 PM
anyways lots of crazyness here lol... well all in all, like some ppl said, ur 15, you have just started ur life pretty much... there is absolutly no need for u 2 be this way for a damn girl, espeacially being so young, its not worth it, where is it gona get u.. just move on, and also, its gona happen again, cause there is a 99% chance u wont meet the girl u will marry until college so there will be high school break ups, Sh*t happens, its not worth being sad over

side note about the depression medication... 95% of the time its not needed, i know ppl who say they need it because they are so sad, but its not that, its them setting themself up for a situation where then they sulk in their own self pity thinking that it is justified and then in an attemped to be accepted they try to befriend the same ppl who "hurt them" to me this is no chemical imbalance, but w/e, i'll probably get flamed for this, but its the truth

12-13-2005, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by troutman561
95% of the time its not needed Where did that number come from?

troutman561
12-13-2005, 10:48 PM
damn im not a statistition.. this is what i see with ppl that i know and am close to, im sorry i cant be completely accurate for you, can i please have forgiveness

12-13-2005, 10:50 PM
damn im not a statistition.. this is what i see with ppl that i know and am close to, im sorry i cant be completely accurate for you, can i please have forgiveness Theres a big difference between 95% of the people in your personal life, and 95% of the people in the world on anti depressants.

troutman561
12-13-2005, 10:56 PM
yea cause 95% of them dont need the anti depressant.. most doctors just give it out so they can collect money on insurance.. and dont question me your 16 and halfway through highschool and im in college well on my way to becomeing a doctor so im not pulling that fact of doctors giving out stuff for the money outta my a**

Mxjunkie
12-13-2005, 11:12 PM
Just because hes 16 and your in college doesnt mean he cannot question you..

4punksdad
12-14-2005, 05:51 AM
this isn't the toughest problem life is gonna throw at you. Nut up & carry on.

Out_Sider
12-14-2005, 05:13 PM
well, i'm not a pot head.. lmao not my any means. and it's not that she wasn't gettin intoxicated with me every weekend.. Ya know, it's those every weekend parties many teenagers attend every weekend? Those are were i drink and have most of my fun, it's not like i'm just sittin on my couch w/ a bottle of liquor like some alcoholic redneck. I have shiit loads of fun every weekend with all my friends and i meet new people every weekend. She said she broke up with me because she heard i was with some other girl (and i wasn't but o well) like i said its not that i'm worried about her, its that im having difficult time 'nutting up' and tryin to be with this other girl and its affecting other things too

dangle
12-14-2005, 05:22 PM
well, i'm not a pot head.. lmao not my any means. and it's not that she wasn't gettin intoxicated with me every weekend.. Ya know, it's those every weekend parties many teenagers attend every weekend? Those are were i drink and have most of my fun, it's not like i'm just sittin on my couch w/ a bottle of liquor like some alcoholic redneck. I have shiit loads of fun every weekend with all my friends and i meet new people every weekend. She said she broke up with me because she heard i was with some other girl (and i wasn't but o well) like i said its not that i'm worried about her, its that im having difficult time 'nutting up' and tryin to be with this other girl and its affecting other things too

That's the most whored out bs excuse chick's have.. when they say "they heard you were with another chick" means they've been bangin some dude for the past two months and now they don't have to feel so guilty when they dump you...

Mike

HondaEXrider22
12-14-2005, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by dangle
That's the most whored out bs excuse chick's have.. when they say "they heard you were with another chick" means they've been bangin some dude for the past two months and now they don't have to feel so guilty when they dump you...

Mike

LMAO ITS TRUE

zeppelin
12-14-2005, 06:54 PM
i know what you mean alot of people aroun 15-17 go threw it, my advice... go rub one out

AtvMxRider
12-14-2005, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by JTRtrx250r

:confused: < should be your avatar man:D

No this should

AtvMxRider
12-14-2005, 07:29 PM
its that im having difficult time 'nutting up' and tryin to be with this other girl and its affecting other things too

hondardr4life
12-14-2005, 07:56 PM
If you wanna know someone who has bac luck with chicks it me. I can get reallllllly close to them, but I cant work up the balls to ask them out. I'm trying to get away from that, but its hard. I once got so close to this one girl that she woudl tell me ANYTHING, she trusted me soo much. I knew more about her than her whole family, and I wanted to ask her out, but I was too ***** to do it. It still pisses me off wen i think about it.

troutman561
12-14-2005, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by hondardr4life
If you wanna know someone who has bac luck with chicks it me. I can get reallllllly close to them, but I cant work up the balls to ask them out. I'm trying to get away from that, but its hard. I once got so close to this one girl that she woudl tell me ANYTHING, she trusted me soo much. I knew more about her than her whole family, and I wanted to ask her out, but I was too ***** to do it. It still pisses me off wen i think about it.

thats when u hear the "i dont wanna go out with u or have sex with u, your like my brother" i hate that

hondardr4life
12-14-2005, 08:02 PM
Yea, I kinda figured I would get that one if I asked her out. Or the " i dont wanna mess up our friendship" I guess you just have to time it right.

xx3003xrdrxx
12-14-2005, 08:06 PM
Grow a set dawg you gotta ask them out if you wnna have a gf

SGA
12-14-2005, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by hondardr4life
I can get reallllllly close to them, but I cant work up the balls to ask them out.
Thats ok, you dont have to ask them out.
That leaves more girls for me to ask out and give them what they really want :D

Toadz400
12-14-2005, 09:17 PM

I DO NOT believe in "depression". I think it is an excuse for people that are too lazy to do something with themselves. My girlfriend of 5 years calms she suffers from depression. My response to her is the same I gave you. GET OVER IT! If it is a legitament reason, like your parents passing away, then I don't have room to talk but, in these situations, I believe if you are prepared to enter the relationship you need to be prepared to exit them cuz, if there is one thing I have learned in the past 5 years, it is, woman DO NOT know what they want.

I can understand most of what you're talking about, but depression is a real thing. Just most people don't have the real disease, the chemical inbalance that causes you to be depressed, no matter what you do. But the kind of depression this kid is talking about is the lame kind that too many young kids are constantly whining about. I've had to talk a friend out of suicide several times because he can't get over this girl he's "in love with". He only dated her for less than a MONTH!! Jesus, why can't people just grow up?

I've suffered from Bi-polar depression my entire life and I'm still not a whiner like almost every 13-15 year old in this country that seems that they are the only ones going through this and they'll never be able to get over it. It's called helping yourself, just tell yourself to shut the hell up and get over it. Push yourself to do things, stop drinking and just go out and DO something. RIDE your quad, work on your quad. Just get up off your drunk *** and do it!! Or better yet, sleep it off. Sleep is one of the best remedies for depression, at least it is for me. I wake up feeling a lot better, maybe you're just mentally stressed out and need some sleep. Try it, get a little bit more sleep than you normally do. Then be active all day, keep yourself working and moving around. Just ride your quad and have fun, and most importantly, stay away from all negative thoughts. If there's something you're trying to do and the chances of you failing it are high, don't do it. Try something easier. And the best thing to do is to talk to someone about it. Hell, if you want to and you have MSN Messenger, my e-mail is ntadej@hotmail.com . I'm usually pretty good with talking to people and getting their spirits up, I just have to be one-on-one with them. If anyone's feeling down about something, talk to me, I'll try my best to help even if I don't know you.

Hopefully that will get through to you.

Warnerade
12-14-2005, 09:38 PM
boy...this brings back memories...

i didnt read all of these posts, too tired...

but for the people trying to give him **** about it...maybe its easy for YOU to get over a personal vendetta, wether is be with a girl or something else..but for others, it may not be so easy.

at the age of 14 i was like that, except for the whole drinking thing (that came much later)....started a relationship when i was 13, it ended a year later...it sucked, nothing seemed the same...everyone told me to get over it, no, 4 years later....im finaly over it. The depression didnt exactly last the whole time, but the dent she gave me has always been there, and probably will stay.

For those saying the drinking makes things worse...your right to a certain degree...if you drink becuase your depressed, ya it makes it harder, a lot of people get MORE emotional when drunk, i know i do. Stop drinking, your 15...a few months at this age can easily turn into a few years, if not your life....I for one was drinking about non stop for 4 months, my parents said it was cool as long as i didnt drive, so every weekend i was hammered...i went from drinking 4 beers and hardly being able to walk when i first started, to finishing a bottle of tequila and 6 beers by myself in the same night..in just about 4 months. I dont exactly regret doing it, becuase what i thought was the second worst night of my life at a party, due to ANOTHER girl dicking me around and sleeping with my good buddy, i was talking to this girl i just met, and she introduced me to her best friend the next day...ever since then i've it eels like im on top of the world.I also stopped drinking for the most part...becuase i didnt like what it turned me into. I drink occasionaly now, but only when i've had a good day, becuase trust me..drinking your problems away only makes you drown in them....

wow, i guess since my problems are over i can start drinking again, hooray!

take what you want out of that, I may be 17...but have been a lot of places people my age shouldnt be, and i;ve learned a lot about life from it...

dont nut up, cheer up...get in touch with an old buddy, do stuff you love to do...GO AND TALK to the girl you want to, it took me 4 years to finaly get back on track, beleive me...you dont wanna wait that long.

go out, have fun...beleive me, things turn around FAST, one moment you have the world by the balls, next moment life took a **** on you and theres nothing you can do about it, next thing you know...you have the wolrd by the balls with an even tighter grasp than before.

Things happen for a reason.

Wired
12-14-2005, 10:08 PM
Everyone feels like you do now at one point in their life. the people that say they dont just dont express it the same way. Trust me, i was in the same situation a few years ago and kinda feel like it now. I've had 2 very good friends go off the deep end and now their not with us anymore because of girl problems. Just keep in mind what really means the most to you. Theres plenty of fish in the sea and life goes on. Just live it like its your last and just enjoy life. I thought i was going no where a few years back when i broke up with my EX and now things have totally changed for the better. Just keep your head up kid and things will get better... trust me!!!!

Toadz400
12-14-2005, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by NacsRacer027
go out, have fun...beleive me, things turn around FAST, one moment you have the world by the balls, next moment life took a **** on you and theres nothing you can do about it, next thing you know...you have the wolrd by the balls with an even tighter grasp than before.

Things happen for a reason.

Exactly. Everything happens for a reason. And I like your saying there, makes sense.

wilkin250r
12-15-2005, 09:37 AM
Drinking is actually a decent temporary solution, but it makes a really lousy permanent solution.

JTRtrx250r
12-15-2005, 09:56 AM
if the kids broken hearted... thats understandable, but if hes truely losing motivation and ambition.... he needs to go talk to a Dr. of some kind.

stevez400
12-15-2005, 10:22 AM
There is plenty of girls out there. At your stage in life your only taste testing. Don't go and get excited over one. Go for them all and see which one you like best. The girl that you think you really like at the moment may not be what your expecting whatsoever. Thats why I never got why people got so upset over a break up. Yeah that girl may be great and you may really like her but she is never the best and there will always be someone better out there for you!

SGA
12-15-2005, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by stevez400
Thats why I never got why people got so upset over a break up.

I agree with you about dating lots of girls to find the right one, however, your statement above tells me you have never been in love.

stevez400
12-15-2005, 11:13 AM
LMAO Ive never been in love!!! I have been with the same girl for the past 5 years. I have a baby with her, for christmas I'm asking her to marry me. I wouldn't give her up for the world. I am in love with her.
I guess I should have worded that differenly. What I meant by it was I never understood why people would get so depressed that they drink all the time and don't see a reason in living anymore. If me and my girl were to break up would I be upset..Oh hell yes. BUT I would not think its the end of the world. Especially being as young as this kid is. Also this girl I'm currently with isn't the only girl I was in love with. There was others but we broke up and moved on. Everytime this happend I found ways and reasons to get over it.
You know there are 2 different kinds of people in this world. The people that are selfish. All they think about is themselves. Then there are them people that arn't selfish enough. They always think of everyone else before they think of themselves. So during a realationship all they do is spoil the girl and NEVER think about themself. Then the girl breaks up with them and they are lost. They don't know what to do anymore because there isn't that person in their life to spoil. Those are the people that get depressed and feel there is nothing for them anymore. When in all reality they have everything going for them and there is the opportunity to live a great life. Why can't people be in the middle. They don't just think of themselves adn be completey selfish but they don't stop caring about themself to care about only other people. If I don't make sense I'm sorry I kept getting business calls in the middle of typing this so I kept losing my place.

AtvMxRider
12-15-2005, 12:56 PM
"i dont wanna go out with u or have sex with u, your like my brother" i hate that

Then quit dating your sister:ermm:

z400roosteR
12-15-2005, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by nosliw
drinkings bad mmmmmkay

just man up. bottle your emotions till one day you just explode, then video tape it :eek2:

LMAO:devil:

Rrider4life8
12-15-2005, 06:07 PM
hahaha you frekin homo! hahahahahahaha When we gonna race together man?

andrew

Warnerade
12-15-2005, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by stevez400
LMAO Ive never been in love!!! I have been with the same girl for the past 5 years. I have a baby with her, for christmas I'm asking her to marry me. I wouldn't give her up for the world. I am in love with her.
I guess I should have worded that differenly. What I meant by it was I never understood why people would get so depressed that they drink all the time and don't see a reason in living anymore. If me and my girl were to break up would I be upset..Oh hell yes. BUT I would not think its the end of the world. Especially being as young as this kid is. Also this girl I'm currently with isn't the only girl I was in love with. There was others but we broke up and moved on. Everytime this happend I found ways and reasons to get over it.
You know there are 2 different kinds of people in this world. The people that are selfish. All they think about is themselves. Then there are them people that arn't selfish enough. They always think of everyone else before they think of themselves. So during a realationship all they do is spoil the girl and NEVER think about themself. Then the girl breaks up with them and they are lost. They don't know what to do anymore because there isn't that person in their life to spoil. Those are the people that get depressed and feel there is nothing for them anymore. When in all reality they have everything going for them and there is the opportunity to live a great life. Why can't people be in the middle. They don't just think of themselves adn be completey selfish but they don't stop caring about themself to care about only other people. If I don't make sense I'm sorry I kept getting business calls in the middle of typing this so I kept losing my place. some people get more upset than others, simply becuase EVERYONE handles things different, some people cant open up easily..some can..those that can, tend to get hurt more becuase they put a much higher level of trust into people at a much faster rate. They cant help it, its how they are...if you have to think of ways and reasons to get over a girl...then your still not over her, you should be over her simply becuase your over her...not "oh she did this when we were dating, or she had this bad habit..."

maybe i miss interpreted what you said...or maybe you need to find a better way to put stuff into words.

MR.BIG
12-15-2005, 07:32 PM
Time will make you feel better. I would ask the other chick out what is the worst thing she can say, NO then you move onto to another one but if you don't ask you will never no.