PDA

View Full Version : South Georgia

GatorOnARaptor
12-13-2005, 06:21 PM
Any good places to ride in south georgia? I live in Gainesville, FL, so the farther south the better! Thanks.

416exfreak
01-06-2006, 07:37 PM
the giant sand pit, in albany, jst get on the intersytate and get p there, then find oglethorpe blvd and start askin around how to get to the place, im goin tomorrow, its awsome!:D

prepracing
01-10-2006, 11:38 PM
what/where is the place in GA that has some XC woods trails, small, meduim and large MX tracks and a dirt drag strip with the light tree's and everything. I think you can like stay there for a weekend or something.....anybody heard of that place or know where its at :confused:

ryann mx68
01-12-2006, 04:33 PM
could be durhamtown. but i dont think theres lights on the drag strip, but i havent been in 2 months, the place is always changing. 100 miles of trails [fast trails with tabletops and doubles], 5 mx tracks, pee-wee track, atv and bike rentals, cabins for rent, tent camping, hill climbs, mud bogs, full kitchen for meals, pro-shop for parts and gear ...etc.

www.georgiaoffroad.com

look under mx tracks and orv trails

www.durhamtown.com

let me know if you head down there, i'm 2hrs north of durhamtown, 1hr south of tenn.