PDA

View Full Version : MHSC Bench racing

yfz450xc
12-13-2005, 04:42 PM
Ok MHSC Bench racing at it's best.

Anything MHSC , Iowa or Illinois Xc racing.
what class you running
who will be your biggest competion
What bike you running
what do we wnat to do this year different that the riders can do

Me I am running the old man class w/ johnny and he's hard to beat as it is with out alot of the others there still, running my yamaha with not many changes finally got the suspension set and will put rings in it maybe a piston I havne't decided yet.
Excited to see what happens with the youth this year also.
lets hear it.
Scott B johnson
here are the dates

Date
Club name/Race name
Mar. 25th - 26th
MO Dirt Riders ATVs on Saturday
Westphalia, MO.

May 13th - 14th
Missouri Mule Kicker National Hare Scramble ATVs on Sat., AMA Required
Kahoka, MO. (directions)

May 20th - 21st
Mile High Ranch ATVs on Saturday
Seymour, MO. (directions)

Jun. 3rd - 4th
Show-Me Motorsports ATVs on Saturday
Jamestown, MO. (directions)

Jun. 24th - 25th
Brush Busters ATVs on Saturday
Marceline, MO. (directions)

Jul. 15th - 16th
Racers for Research ATVs on Saturday
Park Hills, MO. (directions)

Sep. 9th - 10th
MXP ATVs on Saturday
Tebbetts, MO. (directions)

Sep. 23rd - 24th
Poor Boys ATVs on Saturday
Florence, MO. (directions

MHSC Bench racing

ronnie
12-13-2005, 06:33 PM
I will be raceing the expert class one more year this will be my
last year in the expert class.I will be 40 years old in ten days and will not race the expert class at 41 and i will race with gaylon and scott.
I will be on a honda:D

DJJ450r
12-13-2005, 06:39 PM
i will be racing the B class, i dont know who alls gonna be in this class with me but i think Casey W will be my biggest competitor if he races B. Yurik and DJ are racing A so i will just have to catch up to them:devil: and ill be racing my honda 450r:macho

jdwxv3
12-13-2005, 07:02 PM
I will be racing A again. I will be weighing 190-200IBs instead of 230IBS You all can hold me to it. Losing the weight should make me a lot faster(I hope!)

I will not be able to race much of the season(May races and early June) because my Wife and I are expecting and the baby is due on May the 2nd. I will make the GNCC though.

My biggest Comp. Will be my Brother Mitch Werdehausen. Also, Carson Coffman, John Wallace, Mike Dankle, Dennis Edwards, and a Slue of others....Maybe even little DJ:grr: :D . Of the races I can race I hope to hold my own. This is going to be a very very tough class this year. I am really looking forward to it. I will be riding my Honda 450R.

And DJJ450R Casey will be racing the B class this coming year and he plans on losing about 10 more pounds. The boy already lost close to 40ibs and man ohh man did that help him out! You guys will have an absolute blast next year!

Man I am excited already and my quad is in peices!! See you all at the banquet!:D

Later,
Josh

scramblerracer
12-13-2005, 07:15 PM
Can't wait to get the pieces put back in order and start the season. I will be racing with Geoff again in the stock class. Later Josh

IOWAracer
12-13-2005, 07:22 PM
I am racing on a warrior hopfully with the 400 alba stroker kit soon In Iowa I am racing C and iN Missouri B ran one mo race and took 13th after wrecking and jsut tryin to finsh so we will see how Ic an do with out wreckin and messin up the quad.
Broc

QUADROOKIE
12-13-2005, 07:34 PM
Well, I plan to race the Kahoka race, does that count enuff for my input?:D

---Iowa Series

I plan to race B class after a successful first year of racing in the C+26 class last year.

I will still be on my 03' KFX400, all the battle scars accumulated since Nov. 02', and a full season of racing, and still mostly stock-although I did pick up a set of worn out works shocks last month, and got some new tires for the front. I am too broke to put any money into it, so I am gonna have to suffer through one more year.

The B class next year is going to be, in my opinion, by far the toughest class in the series. The top 4-5 guys last year were borderline pro-class material, and only prolly one or 2 will be moving out of the B class, with at least the top 5 of the young C class and 5-7 of the top 10 of the older C class moving up, plus all the new talent recruited from surrounding states that may join the B class. I plan to be in alot better shape and do alot more riding before the season starts, but I still feel it will be a HUGE accomplishment for me to even make top 10 at a few races. But I definately look forward to the fun and comraderieship(is that a word?:confused: ) at any rate, thats what it is about for me anyway, as well as fun for my family to watch me. I am also hoping to make the GNCC, but that is gonna be a tough one. We will see.

Scott

Oh yeah, as for the toughest competition, the names that come to mind are Matt Dougherty, Chet Hamilton, Dale Hazzard, Derek Adkins, daniel Prindle, Eric Uehlin, Dan Needles, Nate Polley. Eric Hall, and a few others that may or may not race B class.

400EX Stud
12-13-2005, 07:52 PM
I want to race a couple. That is if I don't sell my Zuki to get a trailer. I will be racing some of the first few MOs. Other than that i will be racing TT on my CRF Hybrid. Curvey and fast just how i like'em.:devil:

yfz450xc
12-13-2005, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by ronnie
I will be raceing the expert class one more year this will be my
last year in the expert class.I will be 40 years old in ten days and will not race the expert class at 41 and i will race with gaylon and scott.
I will be on a honda:D

Oh thanks alot ronnie I though we were buddy's.
Man I wish i was 50 then and I would have a excuse at least.:D
Scott

yfz450xc
12-13-2005, 07:58 PM
I know in MHSC B class Rdogg is moving up and I am not sure where Nick sutton will be this year he got a long travel to boot.
Scott

jdwxv3
12-13-2005, 08:07 PM
B should be interesting. I know a few fast B riders that are staying. I hope Casey is a force to be reckoned with, he works hard at it. I guess we will all see in a few months!!

geogeorge
12-13-2005, 08:21 PM
Stock class I guess. that is unless they trow me out of it or something. Then I might have to take up racing a john deere like Johnny has. :devil:

I think this year is going to be one of the best ever. I ready to go just sorry I will miss the first race. out of town. Anyway I might see what class Tim Miller is running and go bumb bars with him. you never know.

watts16
12-13-2005, 08:26 PM
I will be racing C... it will be my first commited race season. i will be racing my 450r. I plan on losing a few pounds.

Johnny & Monica
12-13-2005, 09:29 PM
Me I`m racing 40+ or maybe stock depending rather I buy my Buddys long travled 450r or buy a new one :confused: Taylor is tossing on riding the 2-3-4 CLASS Or run the 90 class since there going to have a complete series for them this year in Mo. :D An she has to run a 90 at Ia. an the GNCC`s May as well run it the whole year still dont know.
Chance is staying on the 90 because he`s Ia. 90cc Champ :devil: An has no choice

My biggest competition would be everyone includng me trying to beat myself around the track:eek2: The Mo. 40+ class is a tuff class One bad move an your left behind :mad: Come on in Scott we can stop drink a 6 pack eat a bag of chip`s (BENCH RACING AT IT`S BEST) an wait on Geoff since the stock starts behind us . :devil:

jhoppa
12-13-2005, 09:33 PM
I learned a LOT in my first year of racing (2005). I plan racing the entire series in 2006 in the B+ class.

Biggest competition.... MYSELF and trees, plus all the other OLD fast guys.

Goal- Don't get hurt. Finish all the races. Don't make stupid mistakes. Lots of fast guys in my class, if I can finish the season in 6th or better place, me be very happy. :)

Bike- 2006 Honda 450r!!!!! (very, very soon it will be in my basement.)

yfz450xc
12-14-2005, 03:38 AM
My biggest competition would be everyone includng me trying to beat myself around the track:eek2: The Mo. 40+ class is a tuff class One bad move an your left behind :mad: Come on in Scott we can stop drink a 6 pack eat a bag of chip`s (BENCH RACING AT IT`S BEST) an wait on Geoff since the stock starts behind us . :devil: [/B][/QUOTE]

I aint sharing my chips or beer with him though.:D
Scott

tprender
12-14-2005, 06:11 AM
Ronnie, I didn't think that you were that old. For any old guy, you are very fast. Is it the top 3 or 5 in each class have to move up the next year?
If anyone knows of anyplace that would like to donate things that can be given away at each race(not at the banquet) let me know. I kind of was appointed at the meeting to try and find stuff for the atv guy's during the year.
For me this year, I have retired and will just be putting on races all year around the US like last year.
Look at the scedule for Iowa, MHSC, GNCC,etc and give me some ideas for a date that would work in this area for a 6 hr race.

ronnie
12-14-2005, 06:27 AM
Originally posted by tprender
Ronnie, I didn't think that you were that old. For any old guy, you are very fast. Is it the top 3 or 5 in each class have to move up the next year?
If anyone knows of anyplace that would like to donate things that can be given away at each race(not at the banquet) let me know. I kind of was appointed at the meeting to try and find stuff for the atv guy's during the year.
For me this year, I have retired and will just be putting on races all year around the US like last year.
Look at the scedule for Iowa, MHSC, GNCC,etc and give me some ideas for a date that would work in this area for a 6 hr race.
yes if you are in the top ten you have to race expert so if i get in the top ten i will not race the followeing year .I will watch my daughter race. maybe some day she will be faster than me:D

stumpleg
12-14-2005, 07:35 AM
I will be racing the Iowa Series, few MO races, and the GNCC race. I will be riding the new 450r in the C 16-25 class. Not sure who my biggest competition will be, just hit a few Iowa races last year. Not sure how many out of the lower C class is moving up. I did fairly decent for having all the problems I had. We will see. Can't wait for the season to start. :D

yfz450xc
12-14-2005, 07:47 AM
Originally posted by stumpleg
I will be racing the Iowa Series, few MO races, and the GNCC race. I will be riding the new 450r in the C 16-25 class. Not sure who my biggest competition will be, just hit a few Iowa races last year. Not sure how many out of the lower C class is moving up. I did fairly decent for having all the problems I had. We will see. Can't wait for the season to start. :D

You got a good series going on up there that is for sure.
I will be going to 1 if not 2 for sure, electing to not go to Lorrettas this year and save the $ for Iowa's races and beside the Mo GNCC is right behind lorrettas this year and May is a heavy schedule as it is.
Scott

5valves
12-14-2005, 09:07 AM
Hmmmmm I havent decided. I am sure ill be around.
Racen the same old money pit, in the same Bvet class

jlm996s
12-14-2005, 09:20 AM
I'll be racing most of the Missouri races as long as I'm not out of town for work. Not sure if I'll stay in C-vet or move to B-vet. Anyone know if any of the Iowa races will be close to Bethany, MO? My wife's grandparents live up there so that would be a good time to visit them.:D

stumpleg
12-14-2005, 09:34 AM
I am from Pattonsburg, which is 15 miles south of Bethany.There is an Iowa race in Decatur City. It is about 30 minutes north of Bethany. The race is right next to I-35. The race at Indianola is probably another hour north from Decatur City. Brooks is about an hour and a half to two hours northwest of Bethany.

jlm996s
12-14-2005, 09:46 AM
Thanks Stumpleg, I'll have to look at the schedule and make some plans to race...I mean visit the relatives.

yfz450xc
12-14-2005, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by 5valves
Hmmmmm I havent decided. I am sure ill be around.
Racen the same old money pit, in the same Bvet class

Look who the dog draged in, long time ole buddy, where you been. Scott:D

5valves
12-14-2005, 03:12 PM
Hey whats up?
Yea I kinda fell off the face of the earth.
Work got busy, The quad got expensive, so I went back to two wheels.
I still have the YFZ though. I am hoping to make some races this year. We will be at MO gncc for sure.
Later
Ryon

yfz450xc
12-14-2005, 03:20 PM
Man we were just starting to have some good battles , maybe one for old time sake this year huh.
See at the races Ryon.
Scott:D

5valves
12-14-2005, 03:32 PM
sounds fun. Are you moving back a row??
I have 1 more year till I can bring my cane to the races

Rdogg450
12-14-2005, 03:51 PM
I'm racing either c-vet b-vet or beginner .... I haven't made up my mind yet.....:confused:

yfz450xc
12-14-2005, 04:07 PM
Laugh it up Ryon laugh it up, :D

And Rdogg you told me you were moving up to B vet come on now grab it and suck it up make the move.:rolleyes:
Scott

yfz450xc
12-14-2005, 05:50 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by jdwxv3
[B]I will be racing A again. I will be weighing 190-200IBs instead of 230IBS You all can hold me to it. Losing the weight should make me a lot faster(I hope!)

Not knocking you Josh, but a MX racer buddy told me that 10#'s equals 1 cc in engine size, not sure if it is true or but there has to be some one that knows. I remember racing a freind and both of us on 400 exs and equal in power but everytime we raced I beat him and then we switched bikes and I still beat him on his, he wasnt fat or nothing just alot bigger guy than me.
So keep it up it does have an effect.

shep
12-14-2005, 06:46 PM
:bandit: I dont know what class to race:confused: , you have a bunch of crazy ***** kids in the A class ,and I just dont want work that hard to race the pro class!!!:blah: I do know that little Shep is racing pee-weeeeeee!!!:devious: :muscle:

DJJ450r
12-14-2005, 07:32 PM
race the B class with ME!!111:blah: lol. when are you gonna have that ride at your parents house? i got my cast off now so i can ride this time:macho

jdwxv3
12-14-2005, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by yfz450xc
[B]I will be racing A again. I will be weighing 190-200IBs instead of 230IBS You all can hold me to it. Losing the weight should make me a lot faster(I hope!)

Not knocking you Josh, but a MX racer buddy told me that 10#'s equals 1 cc in engine size, not sure if it is true or but there has to be some one that knows. I remember racing a freind and both of us on 400 exs and equal in power but everytime we raced I beat him and then we switched bikes and I still beat him on his, he wasnt fat or nothing just alot bigger guy than me.
So keep it up it does have an effect.

Scott, I am not talking about power, I am talking about my stamina. Idont care at all about power. Shoot my first ever XC race I was about 190IBS. I raced the beg class on a Kawasaki Mojave, I took 1st in class(Mitch second) and 25th overall. I just get a bit over 25th over now so I know the extra 40IBS I have packed on over the last 3 years has made me a lot slower. Casey went from the back of the pack in C to the front after losing about 30-40ibs. I am looking forward to the few races I can race. It should be a very good time in the A class.

Shep if I were you I would race A there will be pleanty of fast guys. It should not be to crazy after the first lap after everyone gets settled in. Hope to see ya on the line with me!

Later,
Josh

yfz450xc
12-15-2005, 03:55 AM
[B]Scott, I am not talking about power, I am talking about my stamina. Idont care at all about power. Shoot my first ever XC race I was about 190IBS. I

Josh dont think I was knocking I just was stating what someone told me he heard about the weight to cc ratio, stamina is a huge part that is for sure, but then again I have seen people pass me with cigeretts in thier mouths.:eek2:
You do fine josh I wouldn't worry so much about all wieght droping, just ride ride ride.:D
Scott

yfz450xc
12-15-2005, 03:56 AM
I do know that little Shep is racing pee-weeeeeee!!!:devious: :muscle: [/B][/QUOTE]

Things are shaping up a little bit at a time.:D
Can we have Pee wee parent knock down night also.:D
Scott

cinigen9
12-15-2005, 10:02 AM
..dont want to bring this thread down, but I just looked at the mhsc/gncc schedules..

MHSC has only 8 races, and 5 of them are on the same weekends as GNCC races?? Do I have that right??

That seems like a bad move for the series - it is great for the mhsc when the gncc guys are in town to race.

Carson

yfz450xc
12-15-2005, 10:04 AM
I didnt see that carson and I bet that the clubs didnt either just guessing.:(
Scott

Shawn H
12-15-2005, 10:08 AM
I lossed 30 lbs and it made a huge difference for my stamina,I ride faster now but I usually crash more now too lol.

Anyways I have a friend who used to drag race sleds and he said for every 50lbs removed is like 5hp. So the power to weight ratio would be improved tremdously if Josh lossed 40lbs>

Good luck!

Johnny & Monica
12-15-2005, 12:59 PM
You know the weigth thing is pretty funny , I`ve got acouple freinds that race stock cars that are large guys with bellys really hanging over the belt 300+ pounders An they`ll be stand by there stock car stipping off pounds an spending money on alum. ligth weigth stuff bragging how they knoced off 20 pounds of weigth off there car All the while working with a box off cub cakes on the fenders An drooling while they talk about whats for lunch.Me an Monica gotta laugh when we leave there shop with a few set - up`s an better diet they would shave weigth an save money off topic but everytime I seen a topic like this I think of these 2 or the large guy`s at the drag strip`s :D

NOT!!!! The Drag strips you pick your dates up at Geoff :devil:

geogeorge
12-15-2005, 01:33 PM
NOT!!!! The Drag strips you pick your dates up at Geoff :devil: [/B][/QUOTE]

Thats not even funny. Santa is just going to bring you Cole. Bad BAd boy.:eek2:

shep
12-15-2005, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by DJJ450r
race the B class with ME!!111:blah: lol. when are you gonna have that ride at your parents house? i got my cast off now so i can ride this time:macho :bandit: I dont know when we are going to ride cuz of the chitty weather!!!!...............I aint riden in da cold!!!!:blah:

yfz450xc
12-15-2005, 05:05 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Johnny & Monica
[B]You know the weigth thing is pretty funny , I`ve got acouple freinds that race stock cars that are large guys with bellys really hanging over the belt 300+ pounders An they`ll be stand by there stock car stipping off pounds an spending money on alum. ligth weigth stuff bragging how they knoced off 20 pounds of weigth off there car All the while working with a box off cub cakes on the fenders An drooling while they talk about whats for lunch.Me an Monica gotta laugh when we leave there shop with a few set - up`s an better diet they would shave weigth an save money off topic but everytime I seen a topic like this I think of these 2 or the large guy`s at the drag strip`s :D

Your are right about that one Johnny that is for sure,:D :eek2:
Scott

powerstroke
12-16-2005, 04:35 PM
Big O will be runnin the pro class on an 06 honda.

powerstroke
12-16-2005, 05:10 PM
Was anybody at the MHSC meeting? I heard frank wanted to throw out atv's alltogether. And what is the deal with only 8 races??????? Matt

yfz450xc
12-16-2005, 05:12 PM
Matt go over to the hillbilly site and there is alot of "Views" there.:D
You got that house done yet.:D
Scott

powerstroke
12-17-2005, 06:37 AM
Scott, Whats up brother?:) been too long since i talked to ya. The house is done. we are moved in. Still working on some small stuff here and there but it looks like I might be able to throw a leg over that 06 honda before long. It is sitting in the corner of the shed covered in dust-lol. I will have to check out the hillbilly site. Matt

bjones
12-17-2005, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by powerstroke
Was anybody at the MHSC meeting? I heard frank wanted to throw out atv's alltogether. And what is the deal with only 8 races??????? Matt

hey matt nice to see-ya still alive. it was a bummer only to see 8 races. the only thing good that came from the meeting this year is frank is out of office.and goeff is in....
bryan

shep
12-17-2005, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by powerstroke
Big O will be runnin the pro class on an 06 honda. :bandit: About time you got your gay *** back on line!!!!:devil: :blah: :D

myers87
12-17-2005, 01:05 PM
Hey this is Ron myers. I'll be racing in AA class this year in the mhsc series. It feels like a big step after racing 2004 in the C class and 2005 in the A class. Also with no wins in the A class in 05 but i put togather some good races and made the top ten in the overall #10. So i'm happy to give the AA class a shot. I'll be on a 04 yfz that is going to need some after market a arms and axis shocks I'm going to have lee sawyer at racing quads hook me up with the goodies. ALSO TAKING suggestions on what to put on the yfz to run the aa class. As far commpetion goes sorry aa guys but if you want to win a race i think your going to have to beat matt O!! or me lol.

IOWAracer
12-17-2005, 03:33 PM
I cant wait to race Mo next eyar I ran the Newark race taht was awsome gonna run all of them that dont conflict with Iowa weekends.

yfz450xc
12-17-2005, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by myers87
Hey this is Ron myers. I'll be racing in AA class this year in the mhsc series. It feels like a big step after racing 2004 in the C class and 2005 in the A class. Also with no wins in the A class in 05 but i put togather some good races and made the top ten in the overall #10. So i'm happy to give the AA class a shot. I'll be on a 04 yfz that is going to need some after market a arms and axis shocks I'm going to have lee sawyer at racing quads hook me up with the goodies. ALSO TAKING suggestions on what to put on the yfz to run the aa class. As far commpetion goes sorry aa guys but if you want to win a race i think your going to have to beat matt O!! or me lol.

Now thats some bench racing there, hey what about Shep, and Ron Bloodworth , and Lee with all the current AA 's and I will move up to A class and wont have so much competion then:D
Scott
I guess I just have to face being old and race there until the rest say the same thing.:macho :blah:
Scott

Johnny & Monica
12-17-2005, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by IOWAracer
I cant wait to race Mo next eyar I ran the Newark race taht was awsome gonna run all of them that dont conflict with Iowa weekends.

You won`t have a problem there None of the dates fall together :D Save room on your calenders for some close 6 hour races an maybe something different in the works for you guys wanting more than 8 races :devil: Along with the Mo. GNCC it sould be a good year for XC racing in the midwest :D

jdwxv3
12-17-2005, 04:41 PM
Dang Ron I did not know you had to move up. You are a silent type of racers. Never know your there and bam you are up front. Anyway you should do fine in AA. The AA and A class seem like they are going to be pretty big this year. AA will be tough but most of the AA guys will be racing the GNCCs and that will hurt the comp and also the attendace. The A class should be pretty tough again but we will have to see. ANyway good to hear from you Ron. I will see you at the banquet. Later, Josh W.

powerstroke
12-17-2005, 08:52 PM
BJONES, good to hear from ya brother. shep--with the move and all I was without a computer for awhile:P. Ron, good to hear you will be runnin up front with us. The only advice I can give you on the YFZ is the setup I ran this past season. I had a fully adjustable Axis standard travel rear and an ARSFX front end. I was REAL happy with that setup. If I can get this honda handling as well as my yammy did I will be in good shape. Matt

geogeorge
12-17-2005, 10:19 PM
you all missed out on some real fun today. santa with the hole shot grown men in panties and yes we even had racing.

tprender
12-18-2005, 06:30 AM
Here is a ;ittle x-mas present for powerstroke. Santa will not be coming to his house this year. Only used one shot, didn't have to empty the gun like most times and still missed.

http://www.jingleshells.com/flash_content/flash_content.html

jdwxv3
12-18-2005, 06:42 AM
Hey guys check out www.********.com there are a few people complaning about having a GNCC race in Missouri. I would like for you all to go there and let them know we are glad to have it and that we deserve it. I got kinda mad reading some of it.

Thanks, Josh

Rdogg450
12-18-2005, 09:13 AM
Wow....... and i thought we had whining over here...... geez!:eek2:

Johnny & Monica
12-18-2005, 09:45 AM
We`re Homer over there. I woke up to Monica being red faced an joining them by going off . But she was defending Mo. an are Pro an Pro-am riders :devil: Like I said the midwest west is going to have a great year....

Geoff WTF is deal with the hillbilly report :confused:

geogeorge
12-18-2005, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by Johnny & Monica
We`re Homer over there. I woke up to Monica being red faced an joining them by going off . But she was defending Mo. an are Pro an Pro-am riders :devil: Like I said the midwest west is going to have a great year....

Geoff WTF is deal with the hillbilly report :confused:

Thanks for showing the new website. I loving knowing we have POed so many. Its great having branched out from Missouri now to the rest of the contry. :D

As for the hillbilly report? What you talking about Johnny (Willis) I broke my left hand Husley broke his quad, We all had fun and Santa did some real ***** kicking for a weil. Had a mean Hole shot. Fun had by all should had been there.

Now you know its a good race when you can break a hand and still say you had fun and mean it. :D :D

Johnny & Monica
12-18-2005, 10:08 AM
You broke your date :confused: Your so screwed :eek2: Where are those pictures at of Santa Roosting . Glad you guys had fun. Really Really wish we could have made it . But christmas next week :D Are you going to be able to go to Ca. to work now ? Will you have access to internet there ? If not give us a call once an while so I can still talk smack to ya. :devil:

jdwxv3
12-18-2005, 10:28 AM
THere are a few pictures at www.hillbillygp.com check em out they even have santa getting a whole shot. But he is on a big blue sled:huh

jdwxv3
12-18-2005, 10:33 AM
Here is the link for the thread I was talking about earlier
http://www.********forums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6344

I hope that works if not is the the thread titled "NEW GNCC SCEDULE NOW POSTED" Thanks guys dont be afraid to register and tell them what you think.

Later, Josh

QUADROOKIE
12-18-2005, 10:40 AM
Man, they are not happy about the Mo race huh?:blah: Well, we here in the Iowa and Mo. series' need to pool together and make sure the turnout is huge so we can show them that we are worthy! I know now I will do my best to make it, and I know alot of others are planning to as well.

jdwxv3
12-18-2005, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by QUADROOKIE
Man, they are not happy about the Mo race huh?:blah: Well, we here in the Iowa and Mo. series' need to pool together and make sure the turnout is huge so we can show them that we are worthy! I know now I will do my best to make it, and I know alot of others are planning to as well.

It just makes me mad because it is the GNCC Grand NATIONAL Cross Country. It is not just the east coast. In my opinion if a person says they are going to be dedicated to racing the GNCC they should be ready to spend a lot of time and money traveling. Just pisses me off they are raining on our parade. BOO HOOO to them. I think we will have a very very good turnout!! I would be just as happy if the race was in Iowa as well. Shoot maybe next year we can have an Iowa, Missouri, Kentucky, Indiana, and Tennese then I could think about racing the GNCC series. That would be awesome!

geogeorge
12-18-2005, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by jdwxv3
THere are a few pictures at www.hillbillygp.com check em out they even have santa getting a whole shot. But he is on a big blue sled:huh

I think it was a black sled with a 666 on the front. Its "Bad Santa" to bad they did not have the cig hanging out of him mouth and a can of beer in his hand. :devil:

IOWAracer
12-18-2005, 12:05 PM
You won`t have a problem there None of the dates fall together Save room on your calenders for some close 6 hour races an maybe something different in the works for you guys wanting more than 8 races Along with the Mo. GNCC it sould be a good year for XC racing in the midwest

Yep great year for xc racing I fhte quad, truck, and most important my MOM let me race all I want I wont miss a race I am goin to try and get my old 250X goin for the 6 hours and for Mo races cant wait.
Broc

geogeorge
12-18-2005, 12:39 PM
You broke your date :confused: Your so screwed :eek2: Where are those pictures at of Santa Roosting . Glad you guys had fun. Really Really wish we could have made it . But christmas next week :D Are you going to be able to go to Ca. to work now ? Will you have access to internet there ? If not give us a call once an while so I can still talk smack to ya. :devil:

I broke the left hand. My date hand is the right one. S. A. I'm still going CA. don't worry about me I can do nothing with one hand as well as I can with two. :D Yes I will have my computer with me a high speed net there as well. Sorry you all can't get rid of me that easy. :devil:

Will have more video of the lights up later. its slow going with one hand but I'm tough so I'll hang in there.:macho :macho

You know use Yamaha people were troopers to the end.:macho :devil: :eek:

yfz450xc
12-18-2005, 02:33 PM
Sorry about the hand ole buddy , your suppose to go between the trees not through them.:D
Scott
On my way over to ******** now . Yee Haaaaa:mad: :grr: :macho

yfz450xc
12-18-2005, 03:09 PM
Man Josh what got into Casey in that first Moto, wow talk about stepping it up a little, his time shows he must have been riding like a mad man, looks like we might have a new Sheriff in town huh. Way to go Casey!!!!!:eek2: :D
Scott

geogeorge
12-18-2005, 03:37 PM
Sorry about the hand ole buddy , your suppose to go between the trees not through them.:D
Scott
On my way over to ******** now . Yee Haaaaa:mad: :grr: :macho

I thought CC racing was through the tree? :eek2:

Besides it not my fault it was that dang rain deer he did not worn me.:D

jdwxv3
12-18-2005, 07:34 PM
Man Josh what got into Casey in that first Moto, wow talk about stepping it up a little, his time shows he must have been riding like a mad man, looks like we might have a new Sheriff in town huh. Way to go Casey!!!!!:eek2: :D
Scott

Lol he did go a bit crazy. He scared the heck out of me everytime he went by. I was the worried one but I was also the one that wrecked pretty bad the first lap on elevator hill.

Casey had a great time, He blew his motor up the second moto. He lost that 35-40 Ibs and that really helped him out. Now if that boy could see a little better I'd say he could get really really fast he is the most determined person I know.

What did you think about the posts on ********? More are for it than against it. But it still makes me mad that some dont want to give us a chance. I'd say our turnout weather it be in Missouri or Iowa would be HUGE. I am looking forward to it already. Well I better hit the hay. Talk to you later.....Josh

geogeorge
12-18-2005, 07:42 PM
hillbilly site back up. some great pics are up. and dang even as santa I don't get any respect.:(

yfz450xc
12-19-2005, 05:00 AM
[B]Lol he did go a bit crazy. He scared the heck out of me everytime he went by. I was the worried one but I was also the one that wrecked pretty bad the first lap on elevator hill.

Casey had a great time, He blew his motor up the second moto. He lost that 35-40 Ibs and that really helped him out. Now if that boy could see a little better I'd say he could get really really fast he is the most determined person I know.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thats great Josh , I am Happy for casey I sure like that bro of yours for some reason:D
I am going to start tearing into my bike and the boys 50 next week and really cant wait to also.:D
I think I have decided to go with a "Little" bit more compression in mine but not the max, its already out so why not.
Johnny I got ahold of the uncle from newark still trying to get ahold of Gary the main guy for ya.
Scott

tprender
12-19-2005, 04:14 PM
After making a few phone calls today it kind of looks like I have to go to the banquet now. Is there anyone that has room for an old person in there room on Sat night.

yfz450xc
12-19-2005, 05:24 PM
After making a few phone calls today it kind of looks like I have to go to the banquet now. Is there anyone that has room for an old person in there room on Sat night.

Tom when was the last time you were at a banquet. I dont want to see you running around drunk in your underware in front of everyone.:eek2: :D Oh thats a scary thought, Geoff is going I believe also.
Scott

yfz450xc
12-19-2005, 05:56 PM
Johnny Check your pm on newark.
Scott

geogeorge
12-19-2005, 05:59 PM
Tom when was the last time you were at a banquet. I dont want to see you running around drunk in your underware in front of everyone.:eek2: :D Oh thats a scary thought, Geoff is going I believe also.
Scott

sorry I will be out of town so I'm going to miss the banquet. :(

millphoto
12-19-2005, 06:05 PM
Howdy all. Let's make sure the MO GNCC has a huge turnout! We need to get everyone we can think of to race. NO EXCUSES Let's not take any chances with this one. We thought the MO six hour would be huge and we were wrong! Let's not make that mistake again.

watts16
12-19-2005, 06:13 PM
I will get my dad and cousin to race it/ just ride it. My dad has a 800 sportman and my cousin has a 350 rancher. what class should they run.. i dont know what to run. Im running C class in the MO and IA series.

Thanks

GReg

watts16
12-19-2005, 06:17 PM
o how much is it to enter the race

yfz450xc
12-19-2005, 06:48 PM

Tom what did we decide for sure on the pee wee for ATV , I need to know what classes were decided upon , got me a small detour I did.
Plan # 2:D
Scott

tprender
12-20-2005, 06:13 AM
On the little kids classes there were no definite classes. All that was done was said that there will be an A, B, a nd C class. The C class should be on a different short course that the other ones.
PS Scott I have been to more banquets that you have. I even went to 2 of them when they were in Coulumbia, Mo.

yfz450xc
12-20-2005, 07:50 AM
On the little kids classes there were no definite classes. All that was done was said that there will be an A, B, a nd C class. The C class should be on a different short course that the other ones.

No offence Tom but that really cleared things up for me, HaHa.
That is what I was trying to relay to jay that there is no set clearity in the classes.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
PS Scott I have been to more banquets that you have. I even went to 2 of them when they were in Coulumbia, Mo. :D
Tom you were at the Banquets when the flintstones were racing thier Bedrock car, hahahahhahahahah:D
Oh that was funny though.

Johnny & Monica
12-20-2005, 08:12 AM
Tom use to XC race horses :macho An Rode to the Banquets in a covered wagon :D An drink bootleg :eek2:

yfz450xc
12-20-2005, 10:13 AM
Tom use to XC race horses :macho An Rode to the Banquets in a covered wagon :D An drink bootleg :eek2:

Talking about horse's and buggy's.:D
Johnny check your PM for me.
Scott

yfz450xc
12-20-2005, 04:02 PM
PS Scott I have been to more banquets that you have. I even went to 2 of them when they were in Coulumbia, Mo.

Ok the C class is going to be the 50's ??, will there be a 50-70cc ?and will it be the same for ALL the MHSC races??
Who will be the A riders, and who will be the B riders and will it be the same for all the races??
Will there be throphy's or Medallins and will it be the same ??
Will some races put both the 90's and 50's together like some have done in the past, because that is not fair for a 50 to be running with a 90 nor would it be fun for them also?? Will there be a age limit on any of these ??
Sorry Tom most of these all just little punchs of fustration cause these are the exact type of questions I have been trying to solve before we even start the series. They will are come up and all of them will happen if nothing is done .
No Offence Tom just simple questions that should and need to be answered before the series starts.
Oh and check out my new slogan.:D :eek2:
Take Scott

bjones
12-20-2005, 04:23 PM
Scott, I don't want to sound to old but I can remember the banquet when gas prices were well under a dollar a gallon.

Johnny & Monica
12-20-2005, 04:36 PM
Chance want`s to run A-Class an be called a pro Taylor wants to sand bagg the C-Class lol :devil: :devil: :devil:
Yes I agree they need to be split into cc`s It would suck to be 6 on a 50 an race a 12 year old on a Modded 90 :grr: Hoping everyone brings there kids , Brothers an little cousins out to race this year Because they`ll grow up an be our future racers chairmen an promoters Plus it just may keep them outta jail an off the crack pipe Or the stripper pole :huh

yfz450xc
12-20-2005, 04:38 PM
After Much thought and speaking w/ other parents I have decided not to pursue the point system for the youth. I will root on all of our kids as always and hopefully have a 50/50 raffle every race with all the $ going to year end awards for the kids and will still drum up sponsorship for the youth which we already have some.To many road blocks for one person. So now I am excited that we will be running the youth at all the races and they will be getting something every race and plan on the year end awards for the youth at florence at the last race of the year which I will be helping with them. It's going to be a awesome year for our youth and all the parents and with the help of Monica and Mamashrum the possiblities are endless this year and word is even Mommab will be there this year again.
Well I got to go now going to bore the boys 50 to 125cc, got to keep up w/ the kellisons, and sheps .:D HaHa
Scott

yfz450xc
12-20-2005, 04:39 PM
Chance want`s to run A-Class an be called a pro Taylor wants to sand bagg the C-Class lol :devil: :devil: :devil:
Yes I agree they need to be split into cc`s It would suck to be 6 on a 50 an race a 12 year old on a Modded 90 :grr: Hoping everyone brings there kids , Brothers an little cousins out to race this year Because they`ll grow up an be our future racers chairmen an promoters Plus it just may keep them outta jail an off the crack pipe Or the stripper pole :huh

Oh man johnny you got way to much time on your hands to come up w/ crazy stuff like that, man that was FUNNY.:D :D :eek2:
Scott

Johnny & Monica
12-20-2005, 04:46 PM
Chris Rock Say`s it best. Everytime I hold my Daugther I got one goal in life an thats to keep my girl off that pole :eek2: All`s it takes is a few hug`s an a little racing :devil:

IOWAracer
12-20-2005, 04:50 PM
LOL :D funny chit johnny

geogeorge
12-20-2005, 07:26 PM
Sorry Johnny I was lost for a little bit. I thought your little girl was keeping you off the pole.:D

tprender
12-20-2005, 07:35 PM
Like I said before, the powers to be that set up the classes didn't know what they were doing because they had not done kids before. But, they know more that us who had done them in the past. We told , offered what our classes were in the past years, them but they would not listen to us. The A class from what I heard is supposed to be the 90cc quads. The B class is the 70cc quads. The A and B classes are supposed to be on a different track than the C class (50cc). Remember Scott, you were in the meeting an took notes on this as they were discussing this. I was not there all of the time (had to go to the little boys room).

I am sure that we will use the same classes at our 2 races as we have done in the past. Just put an A, B, C, D, etc infront of the class to make the powers to be happy.

Johnny & Monica
12-20-2005, 07:54 PM
Remember Scott, you were in the meeting an took notes on this as they were discussing this. I was not there all of the time (had to go to the little boys room).

Was it number 1 or 2 or was you making gas money back
home:eek2:

Geoff Monica said that was a good one :grr:

burrows
12-20-2005, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by geogeorge
Sorry Johnny I was lost for a little bit. I thought your little girl was keeping you off the pole.:D

Johnny isn't a pole climber. He is a truck stopper. lol mommab:devil:

Johnny & Monica
12-20-2005, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by burrows
Johnny isn't a pole climber. He is a truck stopper. lol mommab:devil:

Look who fell out of the closet, Momma B.:devil:

burrows
12-20-2005, 09:30 PM
Look who fell out of the closet, Momma B.:devil:

Been having some computer problems and been sand baggin to see what new crap yu are going to come up with next. Hey Bradley wants to know if you want the Dorothy shoes. He has finally out growed them. Might bring alot on ebay. lol.. mommab

Johnny & Monica
12-20-2005, 09:35 PM
Tell that #1 Junior class champ to sign em an send them down :D

dj400ex
12-20-2005, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by shep
:bandit: I dont know what class to race:confused: , you have a bunch of crazy ***** kids in the A class ,and I just dont want work that hard to race the pro class!!!:blah: I do know that little Shep is racing pee-weeeeeee!!!:devious: :muscle:

c'mon ya big p*ssy race the A class.

yfz450xc
12-21-2005, 03:56 AM
Originally posted by burrows
Been having some computer problems and been sand baggin to see what new crap yu are going to come up with next. Hey Bradley wants to know if you want the Dorothy shoes. He has finally out growed them. Might bring alot on ebay. lol.. mommab

Man Johnny Mommab is ribing you like a 3 legged pony, go Momma, Hahahaha:D
Scott

yfz450xc
12-21-2005, 03:58 AM
Remember Scott, you were in the meeting an took notes on this as they were discussing this. I was not there all of the time (had to go to the little boys room).

I took notes but question marks and rambeling I dont know how to do. :blah: :D
Scott

yfz450xc
12-21-2005, 04:57 AM
I am sure that we will use the same classes at our 2 races as we have done in the past. Just put an A, B, C, D, etc infront of the class to make the powers to be happy. [/B][/QUOTE]

NowTom you better check with the officers first because they did not mention any "D"Classes and we must stay with in the guide lines they gave us right ?? Remember that is considered taking a step forward isn't it ; and we dont want to do that.
Sorry you know I couldn't resist it:blah: :D :devil:
Scott

Johnny & Monica
12-21-2005, 09:49 AM
Has anyone received their invitation to the banquet? I know most years they have already sent them out so that people could get them filled out and sent back in. It's only about 3 weeks left until the banquet and we're getting excited. Gonna get Tom and Scott drunk and have some mud wrestling.:devil:

yfz450xc
12-21-2005, 10:08 AM
I was hoping for jello and speedo's.:eek2:
No I havnt got mine yet either but for the last 7 years we have always gotten our last and even mailed them with in the week and still been alright. Make your reservations now. It is at the Holiday inn sunspree resort on lake of the ozarks . Make sure to confirm that the Bamnquet is at that to , to be sure.
Scott

Johnny & Monica
12-21-2005, 11:21 AM
Not green jello again Tom always gets in in his crack an looks like a bad yeast type infection an gross`s Momma B out :eek2:
You know Momma Burrows likes Big Butt`s :devil:

geogeorge
12-21-2005, 02:06 PM
Has anyone received their invitation to the banquet? I know most years they have already sent them out so that people could get them filled out and sent back in. It's only about 3 weeks left until the banquet and we're getting excited. Gonna get Tom and Scott drunk and have some mud wrestling.:devil:

Is that mud wrestling and POLE dancing Johnny. :D :D :devil:

yfz450xc
12-21-2005, 02:50 PM

Johnny just got mine today if no one recieves one get ahold of me and Me or Geoff can scan it and send it to you by email, I am sure Geoff is better at it than I am.
Scott

Rdogg450
12-21-2005, 04:13 PM

I just got mine today also..... It says open bar..... that is awesome..... sorry just kidding!:macho

Rdogg450
12-21-2005, 04:18 PM
I hope none of you racers are Mizzou fans because they are about to get SPANKED by the ILLINI tonight.:eek:

yfz450xc
12-21-2005, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by Rdogg450
I hope none of you racers are Mizzou fans because they are about to get SPANKED by the ILLINI tonight.:eek:

And you say I am the one that stirs it up Dogg, since when do you watch hoop's anyway:rolleyes: :blah:
P.s I know what you got for christams also. HaHAHa .:blah:
Scott

Rdogg450
12-21-2005, 05:07 PM
And you say I am the one that stirs it up Dogg, since when do you watch hoop's anyway:rolleyes: :blah:
P.s I know what you got for christams also. HaHAHa .:blah:
Scott

Thats messed up! What is it?:grr:

yfz450xc
12-21-2005, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by Rdogg450
Thats messed up! What is it?:grr: :D

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

geogeorge
12-21-2005, 05:42 PM
Missouri has a basketball team? I thought they were just ugle cheerleaders. :D

79400ex
12-21-2005, 07:49 PM
Quit pick on us.:o :o :o :o

yfz450xc
12-22-2005, 05:00 AM
Did Mommab say what class Bradley was running in ?

Johnny you said Tay was running the 2-3-4 class right, Im know terry's daughter Jess is running that also and I think both Wyatt boy's as well so that might be a big class and a fun one to watch since they added that 350 warrior to it also.

Rdogg still hasnt told us what he is running also :confused:
Scott

Johnny & Monica
12-22-2005, 05:29 AM
Tay will be racing her 90 again this year. That's what is legal for her at Iowa and the GNCC so one more year with the kids until she moves up.

bjones
12-22-2005, 06:45 PM
I was hoping for jello and speedo's.:eek2:
No I havnt got mine yet either but for the last 7 years we have always gotten our last and even mailed them with in the week and still been alright. Make your reservations now. It is at the Holiday inn sunspree resort on lake of the ozarks . Make sure to confirm that the Bamnquet is at that to , to be sure.
Scott

Hey Scott and whom ever it is not a Holiday Inn anymore. It is now called Resort at Port Arrowhead. The phone number is 1(573)365-2334
Bryan

tprender
12-22-2005, 07:55 PM
I have not gotten an invite in at least 3-4 years. I think someone doesn't like me or something.

geogeorge
12-22-2005, 09:01 PM
I have not gotten an invite in at least 3-4 years. I think someone doesn't like me or something.

some guys just can't take a hint. :devil:

Tom it is cuz you don't race so you are not in the computer.

burrows
12-22-2005, 09:02 PM
Bradley said he is racing pro. NOT. He doesn't know yet.

Johnny I don't like bigggg butts either. I like... well I won't tell ya. Will just keep ya wonderin what I like. lol. mommab

Johnny & Monica
12-22-2005, 09:14 PM
Johnny I don't like bigggg butts either. I like... well I won't tell ya. Will just keep ya wonderin what I like. lol. mommab [/B][/QUOTE]

I know what ya like ol`girl :devil:

Johnny & Monica
12-22-2005, 10:46 PM
Had my 4th grand kid today at 41 :( almost 2 month pre mature 4 pound 15oz`s With 7 kids Im odds are pretty good of having lots more :mad:

geogeorge
12-23-2005, 12:36 AM
Had my 4th grand kid today at 41 :( almost 2 month pre mature 4 pound 15oz`s With 7 kids Im odds are pretty good of having lots more :mad:

Now I am lost. I thought your girl raced the 90 class now you telling me she had a kid?

I'm 40 and still looking to get hiched. your a grand dad.

well it is going to be a Marry Christmas for you and Monica.

yfz450xc
12-23-2005, 03:23 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by bjones
[B]Hey Scott and whom ever it is not a Holiday Inn anymore. It is now called Resort at Port Arrowhead. The phone number is 1(573)365-2334

Thanks Bryan but I found out the hard way as usual.:D
Scott

yfz450xc
12-23-2005, 03:24 AM

And you still cant take a hint, HaHaHa, sorry Tom felt a little spunky:blah: :D
Scott

yfz450xc
12-23-2005, 03:25 AM
Johnny I don't like bigggg butts either. I like... well I won't tell ya. Will just keep ya wonderin what I like. lol. mommab

I know what ya like ol`girl :devil: [/B][/QUOTE]

I dont know which one is funnier, I am speechless for the first time.:eek2: :huh :D
Scott

yfz450xc
12-23-2005, 03:31 AM

Congradulations Johnny, pretty soon you will have a really big race team:D .
You know if you figure it up from now until when all the grand kids are grown up and done racing you will be around 80 years old and still at the track. Retirement, I dont think so you will be to broke buying all them race quads for the next 40 years. But hey Merry Christmas:blah:
When I talked to you the other week and you told me you bought another mini, it made me feel good to know that I am not the only one that gets excited about buying Mini's. That is really starting to scare me:ermm:
Allright off to work for 4 hours and off for 10 days yeehaa.
Scott

ronnie
12-23-2005, 07:19 AM
the day is the big day im 40 and still raceing the expert class'
I guess its all down hill now.:D

jdwxv3
12-23-2005, 07:40 AM

You can be like Kim Kulne and be racing Pro he is 43 and still races the GNCC pro class! Crazy old farts!

jdwxv3
12-23-2005, 07:43 AM
Hey guys I have been curious to see what class you are going to run at the Seymour GNCC. So...What class you running in Missouri's first NATIONAL!!!!!!

I am probaly going to be in one of the B classes in the afternoon

Lets here it.

yfz450xc
12-23-2005, 07:45 AM
B 35 + morning, I would like to run the Old man's class in the afternoon but I want to watch the pros run more.
Scott

Johnny & Monica
12-23-2005, 08:19 AM

Happy birthday Ronnie , An welcome to the retirement class That`s all we need is a another fast b@stard to deal with :devil: Guess I`ll move back to the 6th spot next year :rolleyes:

GNCC I`ll cherry pick a morning class so I can watch the pro`s run.Hang out with ol`Scott in fact I`ll run what ever class he picks for us :devil:

jdwxv3
12-23-2005, 12:12 PM
I dont think there is a 35Plus B class in the morning. Only C in the morning.

And Happy B-day Ronnie!

geogeorge
12-23-2005, 01:28 PM
Johnny and scott they test to see if your female so stay out of the womans class. :devil:

Happy B-day Ronnie now you have more acks and pains to look forward to. Its great being 40. :macho

watts16
12-23-2005, 01:28 PM
Ill be in C 16-21

there isnt a B+35 in the AM here is the AM classes
AM CLASSES:
Sport (0 - 350) Yellow Black
Novice C Stock Black White
Novice C (16-21) Black White
Novice C (22+) Black White
Novice C (29+) Black White
Novice C (35+) Black White
Super Senior (50+) White Black
Women Blue White
Utility Stock White Black
Utility Modified White Black
Utility Ulmtd (no racks) White Black
First Year Racer (16-24) Black White
First Year Racer (25+) Black White

yfz450xc
12-23-2005, 01:32 PM
GNCC I`ll cherry pick a morning class so I can watch the pro`s run.Hang out with ol`Scott in fact I`ll run what ever class he picks for us :devil: [/B][/QUOTE]

Yea that sounds like a good idea Johnny and we already got plans to be there by thursady afternoon to get some good spots for us and were going to rent a camper so we will have a shower instead of a water barrell.:D

Happy B-Day Ronnie. word of advice stay young and ride the pro class for me.
:rolleyes:
That way i dont have to get beat by you so bad :D
for information the geratol is in isle 3 next to the diapers:D :D
I know exactly where it is .:ermm:
Scott

yfz450xc
12-23-2005, 01:34 PM
For everyone that gave at the last race, all items have been taken care of as of today and it worked out awesome really.
Thanks Scott:D

ronnie
12-23-2005, 04:33 PM
GNCC I`ll cherry pick a morning class so I can watch the pro`s run.Hang out with ol`Scott in fact I`ll run what ever class he picks for us :devil:

Yea that sounds like a good idea Johnny and we already got plans to be there by thursady afternoon to get some good spots for us and were going to rent a camper so we will have a shower instead of a water barrell.:D

Happy B-Day Ronnie. word of advice stay young and ride the pro class for me.
:rolleyes:
That way i dont have to get beat by you so bad :D
for information the geratol is in isle 3 next to the diapers:D :D
I know exactly where it is .:ermm:
Scott [/B][/QUOTE]
this is my last year in the expert class so look out

yfz450xc
12-23-2005, 07:18 PM
[B]I dont think there is a 35Plus B class in the morning. Only C in the morning.

Your right Josh it is C and not B my mistake , last year I ran that class at lorretta's in the mud.
I think the mo one will be awesome, so if plan on being there early and well have us a big BarbQ that night ???
Scott

dj400ex
12-24-2005, 09:39 PM
I'll probably race the c 16-21, so I can watch the pro's again :-D

Johnny & Monica
12-24-2005, 11:37 PM
Merry Christmas To everyone :D Gotta say Harlen send us the best present of all even better than what my mom gave us :eek: Thaanks a million Harlen :D :D :D

An Merry Christmas Everyone !!!!!

yfz450xc
12-25-2005, 05:04 AM
Merry Christmas To everyone :D Gotta say Harlen send us the best present of all even better than what my mom gave us :eek: Thaanks a million Harlen :D :D :D

Thanks Harlen for the site and all you do for us as well.

Merry Christams everyone and a awesome New Year.
This year is going to be the start of a new MHSC and lots of more fun .
Thanks to ATV racing Extra also for all they do for the series also, they just sent us 2 bundels of papers, decembers and novembers for the banquet.
Have a great day everyone.
Scott, Christy, and Brian Johnson

geogeorge
12-25-2005, 09:21 AM

What did Harlen send Johnny? A new pole for you to dance on. :D

Marry Christmas everyone and happy New year.

yfz450xc
12-26-2005, 04:44 PM
Johnny you still got any of them grapic kits that I can cut and shape for the boys 50 zuki, Let me know.
Also what do ya know about wheel spacers I see they got 1" and 2" for sale and did you ever use them on tay's or Chance's or know any one that did, and would it be just in back or all the way around ,they say it changes the way the shock acts also ???
Scott:confused:

Johnny & Monica
12-26-2005, 04:58 PM
Taylors quad has wheel spacers on the kasea rear an front seems to handle better on the turns she really aint rode it alot but around my shop down town. We just ran wider tires on the trx`s fast trekkers I believe an they handled really well with the 4-stroke I dont think a 2-stroke would turn them very well.
I`ll bring whats left of these graphics I`m sure enougth to trim for your little 50 , To the Banquet

yfz450xc
12-26-2005, 05:58 PM
Thanks Jonny I catch you $ when we get down there then, on the boys 50 I am going to pipe it and do a clutch or something , me and Shep are going to keep the 2 bikes as close as possible so I am hoping that will make a diffrence in the power to turn them ??
Scott

jdwxv3
12-26-2005, 10:42 PM
I still have not got my invite to the banquet? Anyone else have this problem? Can we get tickets at the door? My two bros have not theres yet either.

Johnny & Monica
12-26-2005, 10:56 PM
No Money Scott, You know you gotta add a little more than Shep just to keep him hopping :devil:

Josh we got ares the other day. Do you want me to copy you 3 off an mail to you tommorow pm me your address an I`ll mail them rigth out.Let me know I got take a bunch off e-bay stuff to mail out tommorow aanyway.

yfz450xc
12-27-2005, 07:24 AM
Originally posted by jdwxv3
I still have not got my invite to the banquet? Anyone else have this problem? Can we get tickets at the door? My two bros have not theres yet either.

Josh dont sweat it it really, for the last 3-4 years I never got one either, like johnny said get his address or mine with a PM and we will scan it for you and send it out, as long as you got a printer or some one else does .they need to be MAILED OUT by the 31st of december , so get with us today and we will get it to you.If none of this works call Frank or Jay, let me know I got both thier #'s
Scott

jdwxv3
12-27-2005, 08:02 AM
Ok Scott that explains your PM! I was just like:huh what is he talking about. I will get you my addy. Thanks, Josh