PDA

View Full Version : Fraud

Memphis
12-13-2005, 03:34 PM
Hello ExRiders I was told to come over here from another member (CanadaFox) off of Planet Blaster.

I was told that you guys would be able to help me so thats why I posted this information here, I know this is my first post and not a happy one but if someone could point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated.

Here is the copy pasted version of my story, unforunately it has been over a Month since this issue has occured.

"Admins and Mods:
I know I said I would post this on Friday but I do not expect to be recieving my money anymore.

I made a deal September 22, 2005 for $250USD on ATV parts with YamahaFreek. Since that date, I have not recieved my refund for parts I paid for well over 2 months ago.

The biggest problem was that this was an international deal. I am in Ontario, the seller is located in Michigan. I sent the money on the 22 of September, he recieved it 1 week later and claimed he sent the package. E-mails were tossed back and forth and it turns out the package was rejected TWICE by customs. I asked for a tracking number both times that package was sent out and Freek claimed that USPS did not provide him with one (this excuse made me a little sketchy). Fast forward to November 2, 2005, we agreed to have my money refunded, November 7, 2005 he said the money was sent out. Now it is November 24, 2005 and I have yet to see any money at all and he has not returned my PM's or E-mails.

I want all of PB to be aware of this matter because it is very serious and I have lost $300 (Canadian).

William a Chase
(269) 697-4136
Age 32
107 S Red Bud Trl
Buchanan, MI 49107-1627

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v94/jpaddock/f2185424.jpg

It's time to put a Name to the face, Will's last activity was on November 7, 2005 and he has not returned multiple messages that I have sent him. I only posted this so others beware, he has jerked my chain around, and 3 weeks for a refund is completely unacceptable for ground mail, it took 1 week for my money to get to him.

Freek you can post here and butcher me for all I care but this is completely unacceptable and your way of business is very poor if this is how you treat your customers. I thought I could trust a well respected member but I guess I was completely wrong.

You brought this upon yourself, and I should have posted this MUCH earlier then I did. TWO MONTHS, I repeat TWO MONTHS it has been, I hope you feel special that you ripped off a 17 year old at the time. I was hoping to have these parts as a birthday present but that was unfortunate.

Planet Blaster users beware, fraud is real and it is on this board,
This message is sent as a warning to all of you that do online deals with other members. This has not scared me and I will continue to do international sales but if something like this happens again, I will not be so easily agreeable.

Thank you Planet Blaster and Staff
*Staff do not lock this thread, if you have a problem with it PM me and I will alter it to your wishes (to a point). I also wish that this be kept in the lounge area so that EVERYONE will read this.

Thank you again,
Jeff"

I am sorry this had to be my first post but I am out of options looking for this guy. I thought I could trust him from reliable feedback but I was very wrong.