PDA

View Full Version : No GNCC in TX?

quailbuster
12-13-2005, 02:46 PM
Does anybody have any info on why Racer Productions didn't come back to TX this year? I've raced there the last two years and I'm going to miss it. The next nearest place for us in LA would be to drive to TN or FL.:ermm:

jshtex
12-13-2005, 05:30 PM
I posted about this a while back. Basically the turnout just wasn't high enough to justify making everyone drive all the way down here.

The good news is there is one in MO on the schedule now but it's still not like being 30 minutes away (for me anyway).

Here is a link to a map I am working on that has the GNCC races on it (along with others).

http://www.frappr.com/atvracing

quailbuster
12-13-2005, 08:08 PM
I think it will be ok. I actually just reserved a number and I'm sending my competition form in the mail tomorrow for ATVCCS.

jshtex
12-14-2005, 06:58 AM
Originally posted by quailbuster
I think it will be ok. I actually just reserved a number and I'm sending my competition form in the mail tomorrow for ATVCCS.

Welcome to the family, we have a good group of people in the ATVCCS you should have a great time. There are a lot of racers on www.texasatvs.com in the forum there come on in and introduce yourself.