PDA

View Full Version : Parts

300ex73
12-13-2005, 07:22 AM
Ok, I've still got quite few things up for sale. Soo, if anyone's seriously interested in any of these parts, send me a pm.

Here's what I've got for sale.
Burgard +5 inch Long Travel a-arms for the 300EX (use 250R and 400EX length front shocks), with chromed tie rods. Also included will be an extra set of balljoints and some extra bushings. Only about 4 months old, not much ride time on them. $500

Lonestar Racing stock length/offset steering stem with bar clamp. Chromed finish. Some chipping around the steering flag, otherwise in excellent condition. $220

Pro Taper Pastrana FMX Taperwall handlebars. These are an excellent bend for use on an atv. I personally prefer these over the popular CR High bend bars. I'm going to include a white bar pad with these. $50
Note, I do not have a clamp adaptor for these. So, unless you buy the steering stem and handlebars together, you'll need to take care of finding the clamp adaptors. I will however, offer the stem and bars together, for $250.

ITP T-9 GP series front rims with 4-1 offset and Honda lug pattern.
These are brand new, never been used. Looking for about $170.

I also am going to sell my oil filter cover and 450R heatshield. Both were recently powdercoated gloss black. You will need to get the brackets and clamps for the heatshield, as well as some bolts to hold down the heatshield. $25 and your old oil filter cover for the heatshield and filter cover.

And finally, here's some pics.

The a-arms and handlebars.

300ex73
12-13-2005, 07:26 AM
Here's a shot of one of the rims.

300ex73
12-13-2005, 07:30 AM
And, here's the best pic I've got of the steerng stem.

300ex73
12-13-2005, 07:34 AM
Here's the best shot I've got of the heatshield and oil filter cover since they were powdercoated.

ZeroLogic
12-13-2005, 07:51 AM
why are you selling them?

300ex73
12-13-2005, 08:19 AM
Why am I selling the parts? Because in a few weeks, I'm going to be tearing my 300 down for the yearly rebuild, and I wanna change a number of parts. And I figure, it'd be better to sell some of the parts instead of just leaving them lay around. This way, other riders have a chance to get some of these parts for cheaper than buying them new, which is good considering pretty well all of these parts are less than a year old, some even newer than that.

Btw, in case anyone wants to know what color the powdercoat on the lower a-arms is. The color is clearcoat over bonded chrome. The bonded chrome color is the color that most powdercoaters will use underneath trans red or blue, to give it the metallic color. The clearcoat however, turns the bonded chrome into a very brilliant silver color.

The powdercoat on the upper a-arms is just a standard 2 coat gloss white. The heatshield and oil filter cover are both done in a standard 2 coat gloss black.

Built_300EX
12-18-2005, 11:45 PM
Hey, I noticed something on your MAIER plastic. You have the stock gas tank cover. Also, you purchased the stock style Maier plastic. You care to tell me where you found the Maier stock style front plastic, and how you got the gas tank cover to work with it? Just wondering because I plan to get an IMS gas tank but it says in Rocky mountain that the plastic won't accept it. So just reply whenever you can, thanks.

MX300ex
12-19-2005, 07:29 PM
maier

300ex73
12-20-2005, 06:58 AM
All of my plastics were ordered directly from Maier (www.maier-mfg.com) The gas tank cover was also ordered from Maier. I think as far as the IMS tank is concerned, it won't work with the regular race cut fenders, because of the fact that they're a one piece fender. Without a cutout for the gas tank cover, like the stock styles, I doubt that the tank would fit.