PDA

View Full Version : Hetricks Racing....

Blake24
06-27-2002, 11:00 PM
Well i was talking with Casey from Hetricks and he starting telling me about the 426ex they build, iam very impressed with there "customer service" he was very helpful with all my quesions..............but the quesion is they use Web cams....in the Race model is it a very agressive cam................and also if anyone here has a Hetricks motor..........share your thought..................all i know is there pipe is a beefy lookin sucker.....I LOVE IT!!! lol:devil :devil

06-27-2002, 11:33 PM
well web makes many different cams and also makes cams for various engine builders and resellers.

Many of the cams are identical and just relabled with say WB or whatever.

If yo find out which web cam he is going to use let us know and I am sure someone here can get the specs and have some comments.

bman's 02 300ex
06-27-2002, 11:57 PM
let me tell ya. our local track is not far from there so thare is alot of peaple have hetrick motors thay fly. My class has 4 blasters by hetrick that are unbelvable fast. thay is who is doing my motor after race season. the 426 most peaple are realy happy with them. i asked peaple about web cams to thay usualy say< that is what i got and seen how good mine runs >

p.s. go for it!!!!!!!

CBRSLIDER
06-28-2002, 09:25 AM
I have their 416 kit. It's awesome. Casey's 426 was my buddy Jim's. I ran mine against his and his was awesome. His had just a little more than mine. But not much. The web cam issue shouldn't bother you. Web makes the majority of the cams out there. Like TC Racing's cam.

The customer service is great. They, Michele and Rich, are really nice people to deal with. Ya can't beat their service and they support so many of the local racers.

I'd say go for it.

Ray

merle250x
01-01-2007, 06:53 PM
ya they have the best stuff i live right by them they r really nice people there pipes r really nice the sound so good