PDA

View Full Version : 2001 Honda 400ex-Mods

adrenalinjunkie
12-13-2005, 07:11 AM
For sale is my yellow 2001 400ex. The bike is basically mint and has been ridden lightly. It has a DG front bumper, Douglas Rims, Holeshot tires, Cobra skidplates, and HMF slip on. Also included is an exra set of rims/tires and original title. I live in Southern PA. Make an offer and we'll work something out.

12-13-2005, 03:51 PM
where are you in pa? how far from harrisburg? $2000 cash?

adrenalinjunkie
12-13-2005, 05:02 PM
PM sent, hoping to get $2,800.

johnsls
12-19-2005, 03:10 PM
Why would anyone pay 2800 when the can get this for the same price???????????????????????

Great condition 2004 honda 400ex all stock exect seat plastic has no cracks in it just few scratches from normal trailriding plastic hasnt faded runs perfect only been road once a month or so had the oil and oil filter chaged every 2 or three rides never rolled or flipped starts up and ready to ride i have to sell it do to lack of interest and i need to buy a new car soon exellent atv you wont be dissapointed asking 2,800 price is negotiable

????????????????????????????????????????????????

junglerunna
12-19-2005, 03:31 PM
Who is selling that quad?

Originally posted by johnsls
Why would anyone pay 2800 when the can get this for the same price???????????????????????

Great condition 2004 honda 400ex all stock exect seat plastic has no cracks in it just few scratches from normal trailriding plastic hasnt faded runs perfect only been road once a month or so had the oil and oil filter chaged every 2 or three rides never rolled or flipped starts up and ready to ride i have to sell it do to lack of interest and i need to buy a new car soon exellent atv you wont be dissapointed asking 2,800 price is negotiable

????????????????????????????????????????????????

ImWhite
12-19-2005, 04:00 PM
adrenalinjunkie...u wouldnt wanna sell that slip-on would u?i have a stock 1 if needed let me know.ill throw in some cash too..im in hagerstown,MD. maybe we can meet up if yur interested

ronhonda99
12-20-2005, 09:05 PM
johnsls

seems like you are trying real hard to seel your quad.
good luck.