PDA

View Full Version : 10 Youth Atv Races For 2006

KWIK CHIX RACIN
12-12-2005, 02:39 PM
The 2006 schedule is up on the GNCC website. There are ten races for the youth atv starting at The Orange Crush in Florida in early March!!

mcatvme
12-12-2005, 03:24 PM
Thank you Racer Productions. We will be attend ALL of them.

Ty1on
12-12-2005, 06:48 PM
I just checked this schedule at the GNCC site and only see 6 Youth ATV events with the first Youth ATV Rac at Steele Creek. Please let me know if I am wrong as I would hate to miss any opportunities.

Arctic Cat Dad
12-13-2005, 07:21 AM
There are 10 races and they count 6 towards the points. They added Floridia,Georgia, Missouri,and another1 in Indiania.

We plan on going to all of them except Floridia. This is about 15 hrs from us. Just a little to far for a 45 min. race. But if my buddy wants to double up for this trip whe'll do it.

They also changed the rulebook for the 4 strokes. You can run a 125. This will make it more interesting. Because I've seen the 125 Honda's run and they are wicked fast.:devil: They also addd a (8-10) 90cc Production class. That is good.

Can't wait till they start Michael and I are bored to death.:( Se every1 there.

thunderisland
12-13-2005, 07:35 AM
There are 10 scheduled races. To qualify for the points you must race in 6 races.That's awesome looks like were going to doing some traveling

fastmini
12-13-2005, 03:41 PM
10 races is awsome! We will definately be going to all of them! I think their should be less throw aways but you cant get everything.

KWIK CHIX RACIN
12-13-2005, 04:38 PM
GNCC has cancelled the race in Charlestown, Indiana and they also put TBA on whether youth atv will be racing at the new location.

charles welch
12-14-2005, 07:58 AM
We hope to hit at least hit 8 races out of the 10..We are going to also do the national extreme dirt series this year. The Charlestown, in race has already been axed....to good to be true since its only about an hour and 15 min. from home.

Charlie Welch 70 cc prod. class 2005 ,5th

Thanks Midwest Moto,DRR,Hetric Racing, and Henley Productions.

quad mom 1
12-14-2005, 04:28 PM
Thanks RP!!! We will be attending all of them. Thrilled at the fact Florida & GA was added. For those who think it's too far,we are from FL & traveled the whole series last year. Our shortest travel time was 10hrs. Not quite thrilled about Missouri but we asked for more races, so we'll take what we can get. Remember you only need six to count, so pick & choose what's best for you. Vince & MIke if your reading -we will be expecting you, offer still stands to stay with us the following week then we'll head to GA together. Miss all our goods friends we've met-can't wait to see you.:)

fastmini
12-17-2005, 08:10 AM
Racer Productions has added Sparta Ken. to schedule- youth quad included! We have raced that property on youth bike- it should be a blast!

Arctic Cat Dad
12-17-2005, 08:23 PM
That's a good trade for IN. I've never been there, is it nice and rough? Is this track on an old coal mine site? Any how we can't wait for the 06 season. Just gotta get the quads built.

We just bought an 06 Honda and will be getting that ready also. Should be fun.Can't wait to see you all soon.

Every1 have a safe and Merry Christmas.