PDA

View Full Version : Four-Stroke Tech Stuff

TeamMiniTemp
12-12-2005, 09:20 AM
Okay... Im new to the quad racing and have only been to one ever GNCC. But What I do think from listen all year to all the stuff going on with Mickey Dunlap. I beleive he was no good for Cook, Huston, Jenks. I think he is a low down dirty stealing fool. He used the three good riders to pay his bills. He had all these companys paying him for his boys to run there stuff yet the riders never saw any money as far as I have heard. Also... Mickey really takes alot on his motors but yet has had many promblems with them. I mean look at the begining of the 05 season was all the talk from mickey in magazines and so forth was with Cook. Cook didnt to so well the first couple of rounds and Jenks steps-up. Then all the favortizem is toward Jenks and Dunlap cared nothing about Cook or Huston. I beleive the best thing for all three riders is they are leaving his sorry !!!. So what does anyone else think...

660bigdaddy
12-12-2005, 09:41 AM
nice first post. :huh

STEVENJANNA
12-12-2005, 03:22 PM
WOW! Nice flame job. My question is who are you really because no one is that outspoken without an agenda.

JOEX
12-14-2005, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by TeamMiniTemp
Okay... Im new to the quad racing and have only been to one ever GNCC. But What I do think from listen all year to all the stuff going on with Mickey Dunlap. I beleive he was no good for Cook, Huston, Jenks. I think he is a low down dirty stealing fool. He used the three good riders to pay his bills. He had all these companys paying him for his boys to run there stuff yet the riders never saw any money as far as I have heard. Also... Mickey really takes alot on his motors but yet has had many promblems with them. I mean look at the begining of the 05 season was all the talk from mickey in magazines and so forth was with Cook. Cook didnt to so well the first couple of rounds and Jenks steps-up. Then all the favortizem is toward Jenks and Dunlap cared nothing about Cook or Huston. I beleive the best thing for all three riders is they are leaving his sorry !!!. So what does anyone else think...

Originally posted by TeamMiniTemp
Okay... Im new to the quad racing and have only been to one ever GNCC. But What I do think from listen all year to all the stuff going on with Mickey Dunlap.[

So this is all hearsay:confused:

markk
12-14-2005, 11:24 PM
Im not real sure about all the stuff that you mentioned, But the one thing I CAN say is that Jenks has always been a very fast woods rider since he started racing The GNCC Series.

I have heard good things about Mickey, But then again I have also heard bad things. My understanging is that the FST team had to purchase their own quads, while Mickey Decked them out and keep them in Tip-Top shap. Which there quads always looked very clean.