PDA

View Full Version : Where is Pappy? :(

WhiteYFZ
12-11-2005, 07:41 PM
I pm'd pappy this morning, but still no responce.
Does he have a phone #.??????'
Thanks

wvspeedfreak
12-11-2005, 07:43 PM
He's under the weather.I am sure he will get back to you as soon as he can.

WhiteYFZ
12-11-2005, 07:51 PM
I hope so . :(

250xridamatt
12-11-2005, 08:17 PM
He also seems to be an extremely busy guy. Give him a little while to respond, Im sure he will when he has a chance.

quadfamily
12-11-2005, 08:25 PM
oh man, he's not feeling well again? I thought he was almost over that?

QuadJunkies
12-11-2005, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by 250xridamatt
He also seems to be an extremely busy guy. Give him a little while to respond, Im sure he will when he has a chance. No kiddin!! ITs also the wk end ;)

Pappy
12-12-2005, 05:05 PM
yep, it hit me saturday as i rolled into my brothers dropping off parts:p ive had a cold for 2 weeks and then something hit my stomach that sent me to the bed for 2 days. im still a bit sickly, i kind of feel like i have sea sickness, but im rolling again.

lol..im sick for the weekend and i get threads about not answering pm's..lmao (btw, yours tjespo22 was answered)

as far as i know this has nothing to do with my illness from this summer, just your typical nasty winter cold etc.

i did however set out starting today to completely redo my diet and a few more things to help me get stronger. i am just realizing how sick i was this summer and infact how bad it hurt my overall health. its all good, im not looking at caskets or anything:p