PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE READ! 300EX problem.

Built_300EX
12-11-2005, 02:05 AM
Ok, I know the problem. I have the bearing already also, I just need a magneto puller to get the mag off to put the bearing in. Until I can find one, I won't be able to ride much. It's way to cold to get outside and try to push start a 11:1 compression quad by yourself, also pushing it up a bank by yourself.
The bearing at the honda shop ran me 127.88 I do believe, maybe the cents are off by a few, however, my point is this. I am out of cash, I need to borrow a magneto puller. I would send it back the next day after I received it. I am very anxious to be able to press the start button and BAM the motor cranks over! So please, if you would just respond, I will give you my mailing address and I will even send about 5-10 dollars back with it IF I have it at the time. Most likely I won't I will not lie, however, it is very very needed at this moment. So please help a rider out. I won't screw you over. Honestly. Thanks for your time.

wboy62417
12-12-2005, 06:33 PM
i think you can rent those at your local auto zone if not exact they should have something that will work hope this helps

Built_300EX
12-12-2005, 10:54 PM
I heard they rented them, however, everyone said that won't work from there? Anyways, I will check it out tomorrow man. Thanks.