PDA

View Full Version : What to Do?

mx400
12-10-2005, 07:16 PM
Alright heres the scoop. I used to be heavily into mx and had a race ready 400ex. Well I bought another frame, sub-frame, plastic, +3 a-arms, and pipe to build a back up quad. I have since sold the mx quad and am stuck with this left over stuff. I'm debating if I should get back into 4-wheelin or just sell the stuff. Also wondering if I should look for a 400ex engine, xr650 engine, or just through a bike engine in there. What to do people? I live in Indiana and most of the mx track round here suck. The few that are good are always closed. There are alot of woods and the dunes round here. Build another mx bike? Woods king? Dune Blaster? what to do.

trx400exxracer
12-10-2005, 08:10 PM
If your looking to put some money into what you like to I would build a quad that no one else has

and since I have heard Indiana has a nice woods series up there I would build a woods monster

the money eater vvvvvvvvvvvvvv
I would buy a walsh frame and sub frame for a ktm 525 woods bike (ktm make really strong motors my dad has a ktm)
and get a ktm525exc motor off of e-bay
and just go on from there if you are interested in more tell me and I will tell what else you would need to make a bad-*ss quad

or the money saver vvvvvvvvv
or if yoiu want to just put have a little fun and are not that serious you could buy a nicely modded 400ex for cheap (suspension, motor, frame mods etc.)