PDA

View Full Version : selling quad

chunky
12-10-2005, 06:47 PM
i bought my 2000 blaster 3 years ago for 1500 and i put an lrd pipe on it and some reeds and thats about it and im selling it for what i bought it for...im not as dedicated to riding as i am to sports and i almost ruined my football season ridin so im just gonnna stick to the 4x4 now...did i rip the guy off who is buying it?

LTandRaptorider
12-10-2005, 08:02 PM
If you didn't sell him a quad with probs... And he is happy with the quad, and the price... Then nope, you didn't rip him off! ;) You merely made a good sell.

I commend you on setting your priorities. If you are good at football, you could get a scholarship to a good college. That is more important than riding quads. Later when you land a good job after all your efforts, you can drive your boss nuts by getting back into riding! I know my boss wishes I didn't ride... :p

chunky
12-10-2005, 09:29 PM
no theres not a thing wrong with it and im giving him the stock pipe and tires and everything....well i figure i might have a shot to do something in football with some dedication....i started this year as a freshman at center....i just need to concentrate on getting bigger cuz im not that big right now for a lineman even though we're only single A if your from PA and follow football you saw what a good line can do as in Southern's line....4 years running state champs is pretty impressive