PDA

View Full Version : Bad luck

Mxjunkie
12-10-2005, 01:48 PM
Well to top off my bad luck lately my dad is in the hosptial right now, he might of had a heart attack and I'm beyond a mess right now, him and my pop pop are the only people I have in my family really without my dad I'm screwed and its not looking good at all... they have to keep him over night if not longer, his blood pressure is thru the roof, his pulse is insane..

Please say a good word or two for me, I'm so upset ugh I can barley even type this..

Honda TRX250ex
12-10-2005, 01:50 PM
aww im sorry man i hope he get better

JDiablo
12-10-2005, 01:52 PM
You got my prays bro

LTandRaptorider
12-10-2005, 01:56 PM
Sorry to hear this, Josh. Hopefully everything works out good. He may just need meds, change of diet, etc. Take care, bud. Try and keep your chin up. :cool:

ny300exrider
12-10-2005, 02:13 PM
hey man good luck with everything. i know how you feel a few years ago my dad was diagnosed with brain cancer but made a full recovery. stay positive.

HondaRacer300ex
12-10-2005, 02:20 PM
He'll be fine, I just know it.:)

tater_kamik
12-10-2005, 02:28 PM
sorry to hear that bro, hope your luck turns around soon, take everything in stride and i hope your pops gets better

Mxjunkie
12-10-2005, 02:33 PM
So far everything is ok as far as the tests show, they have to do chest xrays now and some other tests, they said hes very stressed... I guess I can relax a little now..

I guess this is why guys shouldnt marry basketcases then get a divorce.. :ermm:

I'll let you guys know if anything else comes up.. I could really use the quad right about now..

SGA
12-10-2005, 02:45 PM
We're here for you Josh.

sly400ex
12-10-2005, 02:47 PM
Thinking of you and your pops!:)

JRP
12-10-2005, 02:53 PM
sorry to hear about that josh :( .. hang in there man.. u got my prayers.

Warnerade
12-10-2005, 03:20 PM
hopefully this will put a grin on your face josh...

last night with my gf, we were at mcdonalds and she was like "come on baby"...my instant reply was "dont come on me", then once i realized what i said i began to laugh pretty hard...and as i was laughing, i walked into a wet floor sign and tripped....fell right on my face

NacsMXer
12-10-2005, 03:31 PM
I'm really sorry to hear that Josh.. :( That is really good to hear that the tests are coming back with good results :) Cholesterol levels, high blood pressure, and stress are all interrelated so something may have just have happened to aggravate one of those three. I'm not implying that your dad has unhealthy habits, because some people are just more genetically prone to those conditions as others. If something gets bad enough then eventually something has to give. I would take this as the body's natural warning signs that something is not right. Look on the bright side, this is an opportunity to change your dad's life to a healthier one. I really hope all goes well for you guys...

Honda TRX250ex
12-10-2005, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie69
So far everything is ok as far as the tests show, they have to do chest xrays now and some other tests, they said hes very stressed... I guess I can relax a little now..

I guess this is why guys shouldnt marry basketcases then get a divorce.. :ermm:

I'll let you guys know if anything else comes up.. I could really use the quad right about now..
if you dont get married youll live forever!!!
glad to here thats hes doing a little better

Warnerade
12-10-2005, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by Honda TRX250ex
if you dont get married youll live forever!!!
glad to here thats hes doing a little better if no guy ever even had a gf every man would be a millionare by the time he was 30 also....

Honda TRX250ex
12-10-2005, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by NacsRacer027
if no guy ever even had a gf every man would be a millionare by the time he was 30 also....
excatly
and cant forget the fact that they can keep their quads and ride whenever

Mxjunkie
12-10-2005, 07:04 PM
Christ oh mighty..

I get a call they had to sedidate(sp) my dad because they told him to stay till monday and he flipped out cause he has to work and he was showing the nurses his boobs and flexing them and telling the nurses to touch them LOL

Crazy old mofo I guess he will be allright, they think he has a blocked artorey(sp) so they have to keep him for obsveration.

TheFontMaster
12-10-2005, 07:21 PM
Christ oh mighty..

I get a call they had to sedidate(sp) my dad because they told him to stay till monday and he flipped out cause he has to work and he was showing the nurses his boobs and flexing them and telling the nurses to touch them LOL

Crazy old mofo I guess he will be allright, they think he has a blocked artorey(sp) so they have to keep him for obsveration.

haha Yea it sounds like he will be just fine:macho :blah:

Honda TRX250ex
12-10-2005, 07:34 PM
Christ oh mighty..

haha thats great

trx400exxracer
12-10-2005, 07:37 PM
you got my prayers man just hang in there :)

HtFoxChick
12-10-2005, 08:58 PM
Hope everythings ok Josh!!!!!!!!

2004exrider
12-10-2005, 08:58 PM
Good to hear that he's doing better. Good luck to him.

Jimmy

ZeroLogic
12-10-2005, 09:13 PM
sorry to hear that josh hope he gets better he sounds like it :macho :blah:

Mxjunkie
12-10-2005, 09:22 PM
Yeah atleast now hes got his humor coming back he was in pretty bad shape this morning, he called for me so I ran in his room and he couldnt breathe too well and said I had to take him to the hosptial so I dressed him and put him on my back and drug him to the truck and hauled *** to the er.. I'd be there now if I had my license but I am sitting here with my Nephew waiting on some news from them..

scariest moment in my life :(

Joe400ex
12-10-2005, 09:37 PM
Srry about ur dad Josh im sure he'll be ok. Take a couple laps on your track.....im sure you'll feel a lil better!!!:)

Mxjunkie
12-10-2005, 09:42 PM
I've been drifting around the field in the snow with the truck I feel a little better I think I learned why ice is scary to hit going fast in a truck :chinese:

pops told me to relax so I guess driving his truck goes under the relax, I guess if I crash it its a good thing I can do autobody..

BlasterEaten250
12-10-2005, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by HtFoxChick
Hope everythings ok Josh!!!!!!!! Yeah, atleast his spearits (sp) are up. It makes everything a whole lot easier.

JDiablo
12-10-2005, 09:52 PM
Well if he is telling the nurses to touch his man tits,then i think he is going to be just dandy :macho

Dan_Guetter
12-11-2005, 12:35 AM
Keep us updated man...

We're all here for ya buddy

SGA
12-14-2005, 12:11 PM
Josh, I saw in another thread your dad had a heart attack and needed surgery? Whats going on with him?

Mxjunkie
12-14-2005, 12:14 PM
He had a heart attack so they kept him there, then did a stress test and found blockages in his artoreys, cleaned them out but hes still feeling horrible, cannot walk, can barley breathe.

They let him come home last night and he has to go back tomorrow or so for more tests.

As of right now, they cant figure out what exactly is wrong with him, He's not to happy about it either..

Honda TRX250ex
12-14-2005, 01:52 PM
He had a heart attack so they kept him there, then did a stress test and found blockages in his artoreys, cleaned them out but hes still feeling horrible, cannot walk, can barley breathe.

They let him come home last night and he has to go back tomorrow or so for more tests.

As of right now, they cant figure out what exactly is wrong with him, He's not to happy about it either..
theres doctors for ya
get paid a chit load of money yet cant figure out whats wrong with someone:rolleyes:

fancy133
12-14-2005, 03:12 PM
WELL MAN SORRY TO HERE ABOUT UR POP MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU HOPE EVERYTHING WORKS OUT!!!!! FINK

theTman
12-14-2005, 03:22 PM
hope hes doin alright josh...hang in there man

MotoX3
12-14-2005, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by Honda TRX250ex
theres doctors for ya
get paid a chit load of money yet cant figure out whats wrong with someone:rolleyes: Thats so ignorant it's almost dripping. Do you honestly think they're not trying to figure out whats wrong?Do you have any idea how complex the human body is?....Sorry to hear about your pops....hope he's feeling better soon.

coolex
12-14-2005, 04:06 PM
this happened to my grandfather sounds like the same thing he'll be good to go in a week

my prayers are out to him

Mxjunkie
12-14-2005, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by fancy133
WELL MAN SORRY TO HERE ABOUT UR POP MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU HOPE EVERYTHING WORKS OUT!!!!! FINK

Thanks fink, what have you been up too man? still riding at rausch?

culookn
12-14-2005, 10:06 PM
i went through all of this about a month or so ago. stay strong and be there for your dad. hes gonna need the support from you and family after he gets home.

Disaster
12-14-2005, 11:38 PM
Ohh man Josh hope things are going ok hear anything else let us know.. U and ur dad are in my prayers

12-15-2005, 12:25 AM
just get him that damn LIFT KIT!!!!!!!! :blah: hang tough like new kids o nthe block my boyyy

86350x
12-15-2005, 12:27 AM
Good luck to all of you. I hope your dad gets better soon.