PDA

View Full Version : Re-Opening Off Road Park in Fort Smith, AR

riveroffroadprk
12-10-2005, 01:15 PM
Formerly ‘Twin City ATV Park’ is now River Off Road Park and under new management. River Off Road Park is open every weekend from 8am to dusk – fee: $10 per person/per day.

The management has plans on creating new obstacles, maintaining existing trails and holding many different types of events here. If you have any questions, please visit our website at: www.riveroffroadpark.com or call 1/800-556-2801.

Hope to see you there!

sickmojave
12-13-2005, 06:48 AM
Hi Miss Heidi
and Welcome to Atvriders...I hope to see you guys real soon ;)

riveroffroadprk
12-13-2005, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by sickmojave
Hi Miss Heidi
and Welcome to Atvriders...I hope to see you guys real soon ;)

Thanks!

We'll be on the lookout for ya. :D

daredevilearth
12-15-2005, 07:19 PM
If not close to Fort Smith like myself try Superlift Off-Road Vehicle Park. Located in Hot Springs, AR for jeeps, ATV's, and dirt bikes.
Park Office: 501.625.3600
Open hours: Friday - Sunday, 9:00 AM to dusk
http://www.orvpark.com/

riveroffroadprk
12-15-2005, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by daredevilearth
If not close to Fort Smith like myself try Superlift Off-Road Vehicle Park. Located in Hot Springs, AR for jeeps, ATV's, and dirt bikes.
Park Office: 501.625.3600
Open hours: Friday - Sunday, 9:00 AM to dusk
http://www.orvpark.com/

Great park! They have lots to offer and an awesome facility.

jjm400ex
12-17-2005, 10:35 AM
i live in oklahoma, about 2 hours from fort smith. always looking for a decent place to ride. i maybe checking this place out. i mostly trail ride. are the trails any good. and how big is this place.

riveroffroadprk
12-19-2005, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by jjm400ex
i live in oklahoma, about 2 hours from fort smith. always looking for a decent place to ride. i maybe checking this place out. i mostly trail ride. are the trails any good. and how big is this place.

300 acres.

There are established trails and we are maintaining them as well as creating new ones. We're also designing obstacles for motos, ATVs and 4x4's. It's process of work that will continue far into the future.

The existing trails have been used for the River Front Grand Prix every year. Quad and Motorcycle friendly. Technical as well as wide open.

Thanks for your post - we look forward to seeing you out there.

Miss Heidi