PDA

View Full Version : Hontrx265r

Chino886
12-10-2005, 08:01 AM
Well, call me stupid for not searching first!

Sent Paypal on 11/18 for beadlocks. Mike said that he would get the rings PCed whatever color I wanted as part of the deal. So I contact him after Turkey Day to see what the status was, he told me his PC guy was unable to get them done because of the holiday. Then the other day he tells me that he picked up the rings in the color that I had requested and he would get them shipped out. Then today, I contact him and he says that he has a tracking number and he will get it to me...do I have it yet. NO!

I am kinda getting ticked about this now, I have had my quad on a stand because I sold my wheels in anticipation of having the beadlocks soon. Never would of imagined that it would take almost 30 days.....

What do you guys think I should do? Maybe file a complaint for Internet Fraud:

http://www.ifccfbi.gov/index.asp

Mike, if you read this, all I want is the wheels, nothing else, I don't want to file a complaint but you are leaving me no choice....

Chino886

hontrx265r
12-11-2005, 09:36 PM
just wanted to let you know I posted under moto man please leave me your phone # and I will call you first thing in the morning.
Mike

Chino886
12-11-2005, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by hontrx265r
just wanted to let you know I posted under moto man please leave me your phone # and I will call you first thing in the morning.
Mike

Mike,

just email me at one of my email addresses. If this is not taken care of tomorrow, I am filing fomal complaits. I am tired of getting jerked around.

chino

Chino886
12-15-2005, 09:56 AM
rec'd the wheels as described.....

Clean slate